FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stands are dumb Time and time again at the best of the consumers Sony has shown that they about the bottom dollar period.

Regardless of what you feel might happen, could happen, what Microsoft might do, might not do... The deal benefits consumers as a whole way more than anything you can come up with for hurting it

And Sony stands are so dumb that they'll rather have everybody pay 70 bucks for this game, instead of having Sony take the deal.

We are watching Sony and Sony Stan's cut off their nose to spite the face in real time.

There ain't any good guys or bad guys in this "console war" stuff It's only consumer friendly and what you like.

Microsoft is and has been the most consumer friendly since release of the OG Xbox.

Sony Stan's are the only people I ever hear about calling Microsoft a good guy or Sony a bad guy. Typical projection
Sony stands are durable, they’ve never let my TV fall with all that weight.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that’s what I said genius lol. You guys are acting like only Sony is acting like a corporation who has financial interests to protect.
No. No one is acting like that.

What we are acting like is that microsoft’s corporate financial interests align with benefits for the modern gaming consumer. Playstation is trying to preserve the status quo and lying about the idea that it’s trying to protect consumers.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that’s what I said genius lol. You guys are acting like only Sony is acting like a corporation who has financial interests to protect.
I'm not sure who this "you guys" strawman is, but it ain't me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure who this "you guys" strawman is, but it ain't me

Sony's excuses :mjlol:

"there's too many contracts" :sas1:

"they're all over the place, and it would be too much work to gather them together" :sas2:

"some of them are in Japanese" :damn:

juelz-talking.gif

what lies? it seems all we know is Sony doesn't wanna play ball

just like Sony redacted all the relevant data when they were crying about the loss of COD. idk why yall acting brand new about this redacted shyt
This is “you guys.” Projecting fanboy mentality to a business move. “Sony crying” lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man these xthots always making excuses for MS being a behemoth juggernaut they have way more money than Sony on average and they really think that one major company buying up major 3rd party game companies is good for the overall gaming ecosystem?!?:scust: wake up it's a literal fukking monopoly
A "literal monopoly" would be MS buying Sony and Nintendo. The ABK buy will at best make them #2 in software sales. It doesn't all of a sudden make the XSX/S the top console.
I don't get where they are the underdog in this fight at all!!!:dahell::mjlol:
They're in 3rd/last place, as you and your mans love to point out regularly. You're better than this smh.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A "literal monopoly" would be MS buying Sony and Nintendo. The ABK buy will at best make them #2 in software sales. It doesn't all of a sudden make the XSX/S the top console.

They're in 3rd/last place, as you and your mans love to point out regularly. You're better than this smh.
This will give them an overwhelming advantage in the streaming/cloud space. How is anyone supposed to compete when Microsoft is buying all of the publishers and their back catalogs?

They want to make the "Netflix of Gaming" by buying all of the 3rd party studios. Not through licenes, but outright buying. Imagine if netflix had the money and they just bought up all the content holders instead?

They want to own the platform and all of the content. After that they'll proceed to screw the consumer because there isn't any other options.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This will give them an overwhelming advantage in the streaming/cloud space. How is anyone supposed to compete when Microsoft is buying all of the publishers and their back catalogs?

They want to make the "Netflix of Gaming" by buying all of the 3rd party studios. Not through licenes, but outright buying. Imagine if netflix had the money and they just bought up all the content holders instead?

They want to own the platform and all of the content. After that they'll proceed to screw the consumer because there isn't any other options.

Sony Babble

tenor.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Y’all been shytting on the streaming and cloud space as not being a viable business model.

Now you’re concerned?

“Sony stands :mjlol: