FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aight Breh, M$ has never done anything wrong. Let them buy up the industry. We know your stance
See that’s what i’m talking about.

When your questions are answered and put in writing you have nothing left but to stick your fingers in your ears and go “Lalalala i can’t hear you”

Stop pretending you care about anything other than sony winning. Stand up and be a Man :salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure, i ain’t got no problem with saying it :manny:

except in my case Microsoft “winning” means i get Diablo on gamepass.

I’m not sure what you guys get for sony “winning” other than more $70 timed exclusives
I'll let you respond:

There’s no argument to lose,

You being mad weird in here. If anything is established it’s that no system is entitled to any game.

You in here having a goalposts fight with yourself:mjlol:
Stop being entitled breh. You guys just want MSFT to win so you can get games on Gamepass and look for loopholes to pay for $1 subscriptions :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It makes complete business sense for Sony to want to block this deal, as it also makes complete sense for Microsoft to want it. Shrug

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
See that’s what i’m talking about.

When your questions are answered and put in writing you have nothing left but to stick your fingers in your ears and go “Lalalala i can’t hear you”

Stop pretending you care about anything other than sony winning. Stand up and be a Man :salute:
I didn’t ask any questions. You have these template answers you like to post which doesn’t address anything.

But I digress, keep calling people stans when they don’t agree with you. I’ve stated many times I have multiple systems and I’d have the same concerns if Sony, Tencent, Nintendo, etc did the same thing.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t ask any questions. You have these template answers you like to post which don’t address anything.

But I digress, keep calling people stans when they don’t agree with you. I’ve stated many times I have multiple systems and I’d have the same concerns if Sony, Tencent, Nintendo, etc did the same thing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t ask any questions. You have these template answers you like to post which doesn’t address anything.

R.45db9defbc443ae67de0c2ea0d439204

Nah I just find it odd people are still flabbergasted that people would question the biggest tech merger in U.S. history.

How dare you question M$, you must be a Stan!

Stop it you sound fukking crazy right now.:mjlol:

All to defend sonys honor :wow: