FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony receipts coming soon. word to Street Fighter 5
The lack of self awareness from sony and their fans is astonishing at times.

They run through the streets bragging about the fact that games like FF16 are exclusive to PS5, and being blocked even from PC.

Then they are first in line to be “concerned” about who’s content goes where, and what’s “fair” for consumers.

Sony stans are wild :mjlol:

Sony doing the same shyt.

Their current argument is that their deal with activision is better than the parity microsoft is offering and their business plan would collapse if they can’t keep the current advantages they are paying activison for to keep content off xbox. :what:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Word to Dead Rising 3. :popcorn:

Word to Titanfall

Word to Sunset Overdrive

Word to Bayonetta 2

Shout out to ReCore :wow:
yep, all those games are just like Street Fighter. remember playing ReCore in the arcade back in 92 :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Word to Titanfall
I cant speak on the other games you mentioned, but Titanfall was multi platform when released (xbox and PC). It also was the first of what would become a series (new development), so im not really understanding you using Titanfall to counter point his argument of Street fighter 5... its literally nothing like Street fighter 5, not 1 single thing is comparable in this context.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant speak on the other games you mentioned, but Titanfall was multi platform when released (xbox and PC). It also was the first of what would become a series (new development), so im not really understanding you using Titanfall to counter point his argument of Street fighter 5... its literally nothing like Street fighter 5, not 1 single thing is comparable in this context.
Street Fighter V was multi platform as well releasing on PC day 1. Also Bayonetta 2 was a sequel to a multi platform game.

The point is dude acting like none of these companies have done third party exclusives is funny because they all have. Trying to move the goalposts to how popular a game is moving goalposts.

Like @MeachTheMonster said business is business. I have no care in the world for this because I own each platform. I just laugh at the people pretending only Sony has done third party exclusives.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel free to refer to this card to automate responses:

1LWTiPp.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word to Dead Rising 3. :popcorn:

Word to Titanfall

Word to Sunset Overdrive

Word to Bayonetta 2

Shout out to ReCore :wow:
What a terrible rebuttal.

Titanfall which came out on Xbox 1st went to to other systems.

Dead rising a series that Microsoft published and put on all consoles initially.

Sunset overdrive a whole new IP.

And Bayonetta a series that was essentially in limbo and needed backing.

:mjlol:

:snoop:

Where as almost every street fighter outside of like the ex series has been on every console out at the time and then some.

On top of that it's a fighting game so it NEEDS as big a crowd as it can get.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a terrible rebuttal.

Titanfall which came out on Xbox 1st went to to other systems.

Dead rising a series that Microsoft published and put on all consoles initially.

Sunset overdrive a whole new IP.

And Bayonetta a series that was essentially in limbo and needed backing.

:mjlol:

:snoop:

Where as almost every street fighter outside of like the ex series has been on every console out at the time and then some.

On top of that it's a fighting game so it NEEDS as big a crowd as it can get.
It's actually a great rebuttal, you're just triggered because you know it's true. :russ:

Titanfall 1 never came out on other platforms. Titanfall 2, the sequel came out on other platforms.

SFV came out on PC, now SFVI is coming out on all platforms.

Same way Bayonetta was in limbo, SFV was bankrolled by Sony because at that time it was Said that Sony footed the bill since Capcom wasn't doing so great at the time. So why wasn't this an issue with Bayonetta but SFV it's an issue? Its legacy/popularity is irrelevant to the point.

All you guys have displayed is this weird notion of when Microsoft or Nintendo does something it's great for the gaming world but when Sony does it it's because they're an evil corporation that's hell-bent on abusing players. Of course y'all not liking me bringing up how MSFT paid for Tomb Raider's timed exclusivity, a game that as you said it yourself, "has been on every console out at the time and then some."

And for your "it needs to be active!!" point, SFV was cross play compatible between Steam and PSN. I never heard of that game having any issues with finding players or low player count. Seems to be alive and well.

Is it a problem for third-party exclusivity or nah? I for one don't care about whatever happens because of this:
MHl6rhE.png

I play COD on PC and I always buy whatever platform I need to for exclusives if needed. If anything, players on Xbox/PC seem to insecure about a game they already have access to. It's like you guys WANT these games to NOT be available to PS4/5 players in actuality. :ohhh:

Last edited: