FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t want microsoft buying stuff cause you want all games to come to playstation.
He wants all games that existed on Playstation, to continue to be released on PlayStation. The horror!

The fukk is wrong with that stan wanting traditional games to be released there!

Can't believe that was dapped. Like, imagine someone saying "You don't want Nintendo to be exclusive because you want their games to come to PC" as a talking point .:heh:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He wants all games that existed on Playstation, to continue to be released on PlayStation. The horror! The fukk is wrong with that stan wanting traditional games to be released there!
The old ps4 games still gonna be for sale :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He wants all games that existed on Playstation, to continue to be released on PlayStation. The horror!

The fukk is wrong with that stan wanting traditional games to be released there!

Can't believe that was dapped. Like, imagine someone saying "You don't want Nintendo to be exclusive because you want their games to come to PC" as a talking point .:heh:
Games end up on different systems all the time. Nobody crying about games missing xbox.

You goofys feel entitled to all games like you are special or something. You are not. There’s no guarantee any game will come to your system. That’s how it’s always worked.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Games end up on different systems all the time. Nobody crying about games missing xbox.

You goofys feel entitled to all games like you are special or something. You are not. There’s no guarantee any game will come to your system. That’s how it’s always worked.

I hope this deal crashes and shortly after Sony buys Take Two and makes GTA VI completely exclusive to ONLY Playstation 5 :blessed:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is attempting to get Game Pass of the ground. They clearly need more developers for that service so they can up their pace of first party game releases.

I don’t see the argument that they have a lot they don’t need anymore so don’t let them do this as a valid legal argument of why two willing companies shouldn’t be allowed to merge.

Microsoft shareholders are cool with it. Activision shareholders want it. If there isn’t a valid legal reason why it shouldn’t happen then governments should stay out of it.

Protection of the industry status quo is a bullshyt reason. Double so when the difference in market share between the company asking for protection is well over double the rival.
It’s not a Stan thing with me. I just see it as Microsoft can’t get shyt done with their current developers so they’re using their war chest to bully their way back in.

We’ve already seen what their plans are when it comes to Bethesda so this whole everyone can play doesn’t check out.

Square can up and decide their next FF will be multiplat. They have the choice to sign exclusivity deals. Purchased companies don’t have that option.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s not a Stan thing with me. I just see it as Microsoft can’t get shyt done with their current developers so they’re using their war chest to bully their way back in.
This is a stan thing, or a misinformed thing.

Before they started buying developers they only owned like 4 studios. That’s nowhere near enough to keep a service like gamepass fed.
We’ve already seen what their plans are when it comes to Bethesda so this whole everyone can play doesn’t check out.

Square can up and decide their next FF will be multiplat. They have the choice to sign exclusivity deals. Purchased companies don’t have that option.
Bethesda games will be available to more people than they would have if they were not purchased by microsoft.

Again, y’all act like playstation itself IS gaming. it’s not. There’s literally billions of gamers playing games everyday that never touch a playstation.

Pretty much everyone CAN play Microsoft games. The only people that can’t are the people who’s gaming begins and ends on playstation. That’s a very small sector of people.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is a stan thing, or a misinformed thing.

Before they started buying developers they only owned like 4 studios. That’s nowhere near enough to keep a service like gamepass fed.

Bethesda games will be available to more people than they would have if they were not purchased by microsoft.

Again, y’all act like playstation itself IS gaming. it’s not. There’s literally billions of gamers playing games everyday that never touch a playstation.

Pretty much everyone CAN play Microsoft games. The only people that can’t are the people who’s gaming begins and ends on playstation. That’s a very small sector of people.
Playstation is the # 1 gaming console whether you like it or not. Nvidia Shield and gaming on a samsung tv is not going to replace that player base.

But, i'm not going back and forth with someone who thinks M$ can do no wrong. At least @winb83 can see outside of the bubble unlike some of you delusional stans.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playstation is the # 1 gaming console whether you like it or not. Nvidia Shield and gaming on a samsung tv is not going to replace that player base.

But, i'm not going back and forth with someone who thinks M$ can do no wrong. At least @winb83 can see outside of the bubble unlike some of you delusional stans.
Don’t matter what place it’s in. Like i said,’it all goes back to y’all feeling like playstation is just inherently entitled to these games. It is not.

The reality is that Microsoft games have very broad reach. Out of any publisher right now, Microsoft games have the potential to reach the most people.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter what place it’s in. That doesn’t change the reality that Microsoft games have very broad reach. Out of any publisher right now, Microsoft games have the potential to reach the most people.
You're right. They're doing everything they can to expand their player base.