FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony doesn't own the rights to Spider-Man videogames, that's still up to Marvel. They came to everyone, MSFT turned it down.

MSFT turned down a deal to make a Marvel exclusive. What's up with that? You don't even have your info straight .:mjlol:

If Spider-Man was a Sony IP, it would NEVER appear anywhere else:
iu

This is a Nintendo Exclusive.

They struck a deal with Marvel, a deal that again Microsoft turned down. Instead of being mad at Microsoft, you're mad at another company doing something that benefited them.

Also, Let's be real FF isn't that popular on Xbox. So let's not cry over spilled milk.

Y'all don't even buy JRPGS like that on Xbox but suddenly acting like it not being there is a huge deal. COD on the other hand, I can bet that that game sold roughly the same on both platforms.

You enjoyed the Dreamcast version of Death Stranding?
Sony gets a 100 percent say in what spiderman is in.

It's in the best interest to all spiderman to be featured in whatever marvel wants and what that'll never be is a solo game on multiple platforms.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is ignoring anything.

Check your last post, you literally did everything you are accusing others of doing right in that same post.

Sony stans are insane :mjlol:
I'm not the one complaining about a game being locked away, @the Mid titan is. He's literally making a case for "sonY iS taKiNG aWaY huGe lONG ONGoING iPs Away pLatFormS As wEll As new IPS. mORE So tHAN anY oNE eLsE."

I point out each circumstance for these paid exclusives on all ends from Nitendo to Sony but when I point out MSFT doing it, the excuses come rolling in about popularity, how the game was popping on Soulja Boy's console etc. You guys aren't serious man.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony gets a 100 percent say in what spiderman is in.

It's in the best interest to all spiderman to be featured in whatever marvel wants and what that'll never be is a solo game on multiple platforms.
Show me where Sony gets 100% say in what Spider-Man is in and I'm not talking about movies. I'm talking about videogames, let's not try to be slick here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man these xthots always making excuses for MS being a behemoth juggernaut they have way more money than Sony on average and they really think that one major company buying up major 3rd party game companies is good for the overall gaming ecosystem?!?:scust: wake up it's a literal fukking monopoly

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Insert falling off bike with stick meme*
sonY iS taKiNG aWaY huGe lONG ONGoING iPs Away pLatFormS As wEll As new IPS. mORE So tHAN anY oNE eLsE

Elder's Scroll is an established IP where a game(Skyrim) that sold 30 million copies may not even see its new game on Playstation. but that's not a big game though right?

Starfield, a new IP from that same developer isn't coming to Playstation lol but Sony is taking away HUGE IPs and new IPS.

Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, Crash, Spyro may stop releasing on Playstation in the near future but those aren't really big IPs.

Anyway have a good weekend ya'll, I'm tired of the gymnastics the three dustyteers have been performing all morning :mjlol:.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me where Sony gets 100% say in what Spider-Man is in and I'm not talking about movies. I'm talking about videogames, let's not try to be slick here.
Marvel and Sony have a tightnit working relationship when it comes to Spiderman and what he appears in.

Marvel ain't trying to piss off Sony when they hold the movie IP.

The only way spiderman is changing hands is if MS or someone throws a ridiculous amount of cash at them or pleads a case and marvel decides to change it up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not the one complaining about a game being locked away, @the Mid titan is. He's literally making a case for "sonY iS taKiNG aWaY huGe lONG ONGoING iPs Away pLatFormS As wEll As new IPS. mORE So tHAN anY oNE eLsE."

I point out each circumstance for these paid exclusives on all ends from Nitendo to Sony but when I point out MSFT doing it, the excuses come rolling in about popularity, how the game was popping on Soulja Boy's console etc. You guys aren't serious man.
This whole thread and topic is full of you sony stan’s “concerned” about what game may or may not make it to PS5 and how it’s “unfair” for microsoft to be able to buy IP and keep it off PS5.

But then you have to jewelz away Sony’s long time strategy or play little semantic games to say why each situation is different with sony.

Give it a rest.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel and Sony have a tightnit working relationship when it comes to Spiderman and what he appears in.

Marvel ain't trying to piss off Sony when they hold the movie IP.

The only way spiderman is changing hands is if MS or someone throws a ridiculous amount of cash at them or pleads a case and marvel decides to change it up.

Marvel sure was walking on thin ice offering MSFT a deal to make a game man. :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sonY iS taKiNG aWaY huGe lONG ONGoING iPs Away pLatFormS As wEll As new IPS. mORE So tHAN anY oNE eLsE

Elder's Scroll is an established IP where a game(Skyrim) that sold 30 million copies may not even see its new game on Playstation. but that's not a big game though right?

Starfield, a new IP from that same developer isn't coming to Playstation lol but Sony is taking away HUGE IPs and new IPS.

Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, Crash, Spyro may stop releasing on Playstation in the near future but those aren't really big IPs.

Anyway have a good weekend ya'll, I'm tired of the gymnastics the three dustyteers have been performing all morning :mjlol:
The fact that you don't understand that they literally had to buy a whole company to stay competitive, is beyond me.

But I'm sure you'll just default to hey Microsoft should have pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and developed and organically grown their companies like Sony!

All the while Sony is locking out games and series and buying companies :mjlol: but it's not a publisher! So hey not the same :mjlol:

And now you on some hey look they are doing it too. As if Sony didn't start the whole trend. Unfortunately y'all memory only goes back as far as the Xbox 360 tho

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Marvel sure was walking on thin ice offering MSFT a deal to make a game man. :huhldup:
So before anything I'm even discussing was in the works.

:unimpressed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
After Sony release their documents they may have to stop doing 3rd party exclusives or it will have to be reviewed each time due to the market only being 2 consoles. They are already number 1 and they are using their position to deny Microsoft a position at the market share with the time exclusives.

Sony really overstepped their hand with this shyt and their lawyers failed them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After Sony release their documents they may have to stop doing 3rd party exclusives or it will have to be reviewed each time due to the market only being 2 consoles.

Imagine thinking they won’t be doing even more once MS clear this publisher merger :mjlol: