FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Try to use opinions as definitive facts brehs
Straight stockholm syndrome for them
“But but but but this time it’s finna be different ! :damn: “ ass xbots :mjlol:
ain't no saving cats who don't wanna be saved. White man be lying to them for 9 years and they still find a way to deflect words out of his own mouth. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So
M$ still a shyt company that still fails to create its own games. I support Sony in doing this and going even further with blocking xbots I want this shyt to die :pacspit:
None of what you're saying is on any valid legal standing to block this deal. It's fairly easy to demonstrate how this deal in the short-term at least benefits consumers. Sony not liking it or it aggravating their fanboys is nonsense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean does MS need to own zenimax and ACTIVISION at the same time???:francis: one mega game company aint enough? what's next EA???
Xbox with ZeniMax and Activision combined is not a mega company. The revenue of those 3 combined is in the ballpark of PlayStation current revenue by itself.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony abuses y'all regularly and y'all shrug y'all arms and respond with "exclusives"
Not even remotely close because we know we’ll never have an exclusive game problem :mjlol:

Same way Nintendo gets away with their fukkery

This man has lied to y’all for damn near a decade and it’s documented…and y’all still cape :dead:

But carry on

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony abuses y'all regularly and y'all shrug y'all arms and respond with "exclusives"
This is exactly why I’m on the side of this merger. Sony needs competition to keep them honest. As they’ve dominated they’ve leaned more and more to the anti-consumer side of doing business. It’s honestly not their fault because that’s inevitable in the absence of competition.