FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt be laughing because it's true MS hasnt made any dynamic new games recently...:francis:
Y'all get hype of exclusives as of it's the end all be all to gaming. The exclusives games y'all put on a pedestal will come with time. In the meantime Xbox is hitting all the markets in other areas.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y'all get hype of exclusives as of it's the end all be all to gaming. The exclusives games y'all put on a pedestal will come with time. In the meantime Xbox is hitting all the markets in other areas.

juelz-talking.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't know why you're arguing with a guy who hasn't played any next gen games. :mjpls:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Got you crying just like you were then. :sas1:

Looks like xbox about to end this season dropping 60 :umad:
Crying? Nah I actually went to a basketball tournament the next day and won that shyt with a crazy performance.
But nah Xcacabox ain’t gon do shyt idgaf if call of duty goes Sony will still end up miles ahead of that shyt M$ while yall finding nee excuses :umad: no mamba mentality more like fukking smush Parker:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
X Box chief said himself even if MS gets the acquisition, COD will still be on PS so what is y’all arguing bout? :gucci:

Pathological Liar

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Doesnt change what I said... :francis: they not building games, they buying the competition being kinda lazy...