FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My guy MS or any company trying to buy multiple major publishers is bad for the industry. They don't even have a good track record with the acquisitions they made with smaller ones

Fanboy babble. COD and Activision titles will be on more devices and platforms than before. 150 million plus users will now have access to Current and Future COD titles. How is that a negative. Sony making 3rd party compeittiors sign contracts to keep graphics the same and not go on competitor platforms is anti consumer.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fanboy babble. COD and Activision titles will be on more devices and platforms than before. 150 million plus users will now have access to Current and Future COD titles. How is that a negative. Sony making 3rd party compeittiors sign contracts to keep graphics the same and not go on competitor platforms is anti consumer.
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: More Devices... they was already on ALL the devices when MS didn't own them!!!!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: More Devices... they was already on ALL the devices when MS didn't own them!!!

tenor.gif

Fanboy Babble

COD wasn't on Nintendo or Nvidia Shield.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw articles saying even if MS gets the acquisition, COD will still be on PS so what is y’all arguing bout? :gucci:
Microsoft doesn’t want it to be on PlayStation so do Xbots. They know that will basically make the deal pointless. That’s why they’re offering a ten year contract and not permanent

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i
X Box chief said himself even if MS gets the acquisition, COD will still be on PS so what is y’all arguing bout? :gucci:

Irrational fear and concern from sony stan’s like @Koba the dread above:wow:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft doesn’t want it to be on PlayStation so do Xbots. They know that will basically make the deal pointless. That’s why they’re offering a ten year contract and not permanent
In business, you never make any contracted deal permanent.

Also, it benefits Microsoft to have COD multiplatform because it's in their best interest to keep COD strong and not allow a new entrant take it's spot. COD's dominance is best for business for Microsoft because you don't want EA, Sony or somebody else to create something to take away from COD install base. I feel Overwatch remaining multiplatform is best for same reason due to it being able to generate revenue with microtransactions.

Unsure if they'll allow the non multiplayer ABK games to be multiplatform, but it's in their best interest to keep COD, OW, Wow if on consoles multiplatofrm.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In business, you never make any contracted deal permanent.

Also, it benefits Microsoft to have COD multiplatform because it's in their best interest to keep COD strong and not allow a new entrant take it's spot. COD's dominance is best for business for Microsoft because you don't want EA, Sony or somebody else to create something to take away from COD install base. I feel Overwatch remaining multiplatform is best for same reason due to it being able to generate revenue with microtransactions.

Unsure if they'll allow the non multiplayer ABK games to be multiplatform, but it's in their best interest to keep COD, OW, Wow if on consoles multiplatofrm.

The bolded is what they don't understand.

It's the reason sony has the majority rights to Spiderman still. Simply because marvel made contract deal that could last forever.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My guy MS or any company trying to buy multiple major publishers is bad for the industry.
How is is bad for the industry? Nvidia got something Activision was unwilling to give. Nintendo also got something Activision was unwilling to give. Valve is cool with it as well.

If that merger goes through more people will have access to games they don’t today. Mind you Microsoft also bought Mojang and have Minecraft gamers complained. Has that been mismanaged?

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All iknow is there wont be any more exlusive content fo Sony's bytch ass. Monopoly on content is the weakest shyt, I pay $70 for a game i want all tge content