FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Sony don't wanna show receipts :sas2:

Been following this shyt and they are scared to death of this subpoena. This shyt about to get ugly and spooky

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Why y’all keep acting like NVidia and Google ain’t for this either :whistle:

Nvidia just wants people to use GeForce Now. They aren't even getting it now from Activision. Overall, they've raised concerns but not actually against it.

Google needs to stop bailing on things that they do and invest even when it's not a runaway success like their search engine.

The graveyard of products that Google has killed. Currently at 281.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The way Activision/IW completely fukked up with Warzone 2, MS is overpaying like crazy if this deal goes through. :heh:

Kotick is an absolute buffoon.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We are about to see Sony Anti Practices against their competitors specifically Microsoft. Sony should of just signed the deal. I think they though EU etc.. would denied the deal before this subpoena went through. Ohhh boy.... I wonder how many games were denied Microsoft releases or Gamepass releases.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We are about to see Sony Anti Practices against their competitors specifically Microsoft. Sony should of just signed the deal. I think they though EU etc.. would denied the deal before this subpoena went through. Ohhh boy.... I wonder how many games were denied Microsoft releases or Gamepass releases.
My guy MS or any company trying to buy multiple major publishers is bad for the industry. They don't even have a good track record with the acquisitions they made with smaller ones