FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NAH.........:unimpressed: you'll see by next year when it all starts coming out... even now ES6 which probably was supposed to be on PS5 gonna be xbox exclusive damned the contracts... they dont wanna make good games, they be lazy and just buy the company making the games... literally buying 3rd party marketshare to cripple their competition.
I expect games like that to go exclusive or at least be timed exclusive for a year or so. Your ES, Fables, fallouts etc etc... I don't think MS really benefits from taking Multiplayer titles and making them exclusive especially when you have the smallest footprint.

I can't even think of any solo player AB games off the top of my head so yeah I don't see them locking them up as console pc/console exclusives anytime before the end of this generation at very best.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I expect games like that to go exclusive or at least be timed exclusive for a year or so. Your ES, Fables, fallouts etc etc... I don't think MS really benefits from taking Multiplayer titles and making them exclusive especially when you have the smallest footprint.

I can't even think of any solo player AB games off the top of my head so yeah I don't see them locking them up as console pc/console exclusives anytime before the end of this generation at very best.

Fallout 5 and ES6 will be exclusive to Xbox/PC gamepass.... Bookmark it :unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm with @ORDER_66 on this. They wont appear anywhere that isn't connected to Gamepass in some way.
Maybe, we'll see. I think if it's one thing Sony has shown MS is that being exclusive for 1 or so years is long enough for people to associate a brand with a system and short enough to make money on other platforms.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If they have to make concessions, I’m betting on King aka Candy Crush. M$ doesn’t have the knowledge or infrastructure of mobile markets. Especially if this is all a game pass play.
This isn’t just gamepass.

Whole point of buying them was to gain the mobile knowledge and infrastructure. COD was/is always supposed to be multiplat.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Maybe, we'll see. I think if it's one thing Sony has shown MS is that being exclusive for 1 or so years is long enough for people to associate a brand with a system and short enough to make money on other platforms.
There needs to be exclusivity of some titles. Also, Todd Howard has remarked about having one less platform to worry about has help with developing Starfield. Multiplayer games may be ported. Single player games won't.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

youreright-breakingbad.gif