Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
us american men let a lot of things slide and have no problem being on equal ground with the wife and sharing things 50/50, its when expectation are lopsided that we get pissed off. you think you can go to africa or italy or asia and expect the man to do 50% of the chores like we do? fukk outta here.

How are expectations lopsided here?

I can cook, clean, take care of myself but having a partner who WANTS to and ENJOYS doing that is the best feeling. Growing up their never was a dirty home and dinner was always hot. We weren't allowed to eat until pops showed up out of respect to him, and he got the big piece of chicken. Coming home to your drink poured, your meal prepared, your clothes washed and ironed, and a smile on the face of your chick is damn near the greatest feeling on the planet IMO. The main thing I want is a calm and peaceful home, and my chicks gives me that.

My moms taught me how to take care of myself because she said she didn't trust American women (I'm Jamaican). So just in case I don't find a Jamaican wife, I'll be able to survive. The rest of the world operates that way. Women hold down the crib, men provide and protect.

Do your chicks not work? Like, I guess I understand traditional roles if the woman doesn't have a job but if she's working, then how is she supposed to do all this?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Rio be poppin year round if u kno where to go. I prefer going during that "winter" cause accommodation & other prices are lower, less tourists tricking and I love the heat but goddamn summer in Rio is a BEAST. I'll take a cool 75-85 in June vs. 100 in December. Alotta days were in the 80s. But aye it depends on why u there. I wasn't just there for the beach and partying. I was in Rio last year from May til August and I think the coldest it got at night was like 60..maybe high 50s. If u from up north, that ain't nothin.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Do your chicks not work? Like, I guess I understand traditional roles if the woman doesn't have a job but if she's working, then how is she supposed to do all this?

My girl does all that and she works full time. Even women outside of America that work full-time still put their end of the bargain. A lot of women and simps hate the fact that these "weak" men can actually find happiness and enjoy themselves without tricking or kissing ass.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:ohhh: forgot this thread was here. To the cats who are from brazil or have lived there for a while -

doing some early planning for world cup trip next year. 12 cities are hosting games, but I'll only be there for 2 weeks. I'm just now realizing how fukking big Brazil is, so theres just not enough time to check them all out obviously. out of this list if you could pick 3 or 4 cities that would be most fun or interesting to visit during the trip which do you suggest? (apart from rio)
  • Belo Horizonte
  • Brasilia
  • Cuiaba
  • Curitiba
  • Fortaleza
  • Manaus
  • Natal
  • Porto Alegre
  • Recife
  • Rio De Janeiro
  • Salvador
  • Sao Paulo

Also how difficult is it to get between cities? somebody told me get a TAM brazil airpass which gives you 4+ domestic flights for a flat fee. Is going by boat between the coastal cities realistic or no?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What he says is true, at least for Jamaican culture. Even if the chick is working, she's still expected to hold the house down. That's her job. I've never heard any of the Jamaican women even complain about it. You're a woman, you cook, clean, and handle the children even if you gotta job. This chick I know (jamiacan) got her mind poisoned by it cause she grow up in the US. She says she'll NEVER cook, clean, and do all that shyt for a man. Cute, chick, but she's chronically single. I was joking with her and told her as a Jamaican she outta be ashamed of herself and she agreed, but said she still ain't do it.

This demonic western culture is what's destroying the black family.

Yeah she works. She's a teacher and goes to grad school at night. She's graduating this May with her Masters. And she still comes home, cooks, cleans, and does the whole nine. Her mom works full time and does the cooking and cleaning as far as I can tell.

After my mom and dad split, my mom did the same thing for me and my siblings. shyt, she worked 2 jobs and still cooked and cleaned every day. It's a cultural thing I guess.

I think the problem is a lot of y'all cats fukk with lazy bum ass broads. All of my previous GFs would come over and cook for a nikka and clean up my spot. And I never had to ask, they just did. I've even had jumpoffs do the exact same thing. But I actively avoid hood rats though.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My girl does all that and she works full time. Even women outside of America that work full-time still put their end of the bargain. A lot of women and simps hate the fact that these "weak" men can actually find happiness and enjoy themselves without tricking or kissing ass.

Come on now breh, we both know them nikkas in the video is tricking. You know those broads at the end of the video were street walkers right :nonikkas:?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:ohhh: forgot this thread was here. To the cats who are from brazil or have lived there for a while -

doing some early planning for world cup trip next year. 12 cities are hosting games, but I'll only be there for 2 weeks. I'm just now realizing how fukking big Brazil is, so theres just not enough time to check them all out obviously. out of this list if you could pick 3 or 4 cities that would be most fun or interesting to visit during the trip which do you suggest? (apart from rio)
  • Belo Horizonte
  • Brasilia
  • Cuiaba
  • Curitiba
  • Fortaleza
  • Manaus
  • Natal
  • Porto Alegre
  • Recife
  • Rio De Janeiro
  • Salvador
  • Sao Paulo

Also how difficult is it to get between cities? somebody told me get a TAM brazil airpass which gives you 4+ domestic flights for a flat fee. Is going by boat between the coastal cities realistic or no?

I told u before Sao Paulo to rio is like a 1 hour flight usually from recife and other northeatern brazil to rio about 2 to 3 hour flight, it could be quicker but the airports take forever taken off

this where i go for TAM WITHIN BRAZIL.. MUCH CHEAPER

GOL - Linhas aéreas inteligentes or HTMLCounter.com

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

• Belo Horizonte
  • Brasilia
  • Cuiaba
  • Curitiba
  • Fortaleza
  • Manaus
  • Natal
  • Porto Alegre
  • Recife
  • Rio De Janeiro
  • Salvador
  • Sao Paulo

belo horizonte, rio, and sao paulo are all southeastern brazil. if you stay within those 3 you'll minimize travel and have a great time. salvador would be really fun too, but it's in the northeast. by boat isnt realistic.

sao paulo is also about 3-4 hours by car from curitiba, you could maybe lump that in with the other 3. not sure if it's as fun as the other 3 tho.

if you dont know anyone there, you might wanna stick to rio and bh. friendlier than SP and won't require as much native know-how

the problem of course is getting a car. TAM is a good bet. airports haven't been any worse than american ones in my experience. you keep your shoes on too :win:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You feel that way because you see no value in it, and that's your decision to make. I grew up in that type of household and I saw how it worked and the benefits there are not only to the wife and husband, but to the children as well.

My pops never tried to control my moms, and I have no desire to control my girl. If my chick needs/wants anything, it's hers. My pops was the same way with moms. This idea that a chick is out to get you for your 40k/yr salary is hilarious as hell to me :pachaha:. I really think a lot of y'all dudes hear about millionaires and superimpose yourself in their shoes.

Naw palya, you make 14/hr working in a factory, ain't no chick trying to run game on you and break you for you $1400/mo :nonikkas:

I can cook, clean, take care of myself but having a partner who WANTS to and ENJOYS doing that is the best feeling. Growing up their never was a dirty home and dinner was always hot. We weren't allowed to eat until pops showed up out of respect to him, and he got the big piece of chicken. Coming home to your drink poured, your meal prepared, your clothes washed and ironed, and a smile on the face of your chick is damn near the greatest feeling on the planet IMO. The main thing I want is a calm and peaceful home, and my chicks gives me that.

My moms taught me how to take care of myself because she said she didn't trust American women (I'm Jamaican). So just in case I don't find a Jamaican wife, I'll be able to survive. The rest of the world operates that way. Women hold down the crib, men provide and protect.

:whoa: Dog, no one is saying you meet a chick day one and roll out the red carpet. That shyt don't even make sense and I don't know where you got the idea that anyone is even remotely advocating that. By the time you have the discussion with a broad about moving in and how y'all are gonna interact, I'd assume you've been smashing all that time.

And I don't see anything wrong with women having expectations. They may not be my expectations, but I can’t fault her. I have my expectations too. And if a chick don’t meet em, then we both go our separate ways.

:dwillhuh: again, who the hell is saying meeting a chick day one and telling her to quit her job, move in, and raise your kids? You gotta get to the point where you actually want to have a life with the broad before all of that kick in.

You telling on yourself in your posts breh, you got this perception that these bytches is out to get you. They're not. You're middle class salary isn't having chicks like :krs: You're not a millionaire, you have NOTHING to worry about :usure:
Why you so mad then dog? I didn't attack you personally and seriously you don't know what I make even though I'm not a millionaire(I'll give you that) but I haven't had to work a 9 to 5 in 3yrs and I'm still straight (house paid for, car, can basically do what I want) which is more than alot of people on here can say. I just don't agree with this gender role stuff and said why. You went all sensitive and attack me personally just cause I disagreed but its cool thats how it always goes on the net. I'm not worried about a chick using me from gate cause I'm the one picking and I'm not fukking with a chick that isn't compatiable for me anyway. I was just speaking in general but you keep using the same weak attack that just cause dudes have concerns (even if they aren't $$$ up) they aren't millionaires and have nothing to worry about. Hell taking money is taking money even if dudes aren't millionaires. If its not send everybody a little something since you got it like that big spender and just like everybody isn't millionaires everybody ain't making 14hr but like I always say whatever makes people sleep better at night have it lol.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
read the entire post...again. I said it's typically 50/50 however a lot of times, the girl expects you to pay mortgage, pay the bills, pay the daycare, pick up the kids, and in some cases cook because she can't. In the meantime she works, buys HERSELF clothes and might get the kids some dinner on the way home.

Meantime, you get home, the kids are fed, but you starving, and the very house you pay for is messy despite not being the one home to make the mess.

Personally Id rather work and have her take care of the kids, I know some women get bored and want to get a part time, and that's coo, but Id rather have her raise the kids and keep the house under control while I'm outside doing the hunting (working). western women don't like to play that role, and would much rather do the latter part of my post. This is where getting a woman abroad is better for us. they have no problems falling back and being the stay at home mothers.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
belo horizonte, rio, and sao paulo are all southeastern brazil. if you stay within those 3 you'll minimize travel and have a great time. salvador would be really fun too, but it's in the northeast. by boat isnt realistic.

sao paulo is also about 3-4 hours by car from curitiba, you could maybe lump that in with the other 3. not sure if it's as fun as the other 3 tho.

if you dont know anyone there, you might wanna stick to rio and bh. friendlier than SP and won't require as much native know-how

the problem of course is getting a car. TAM is a good bet. airports haven't been any worse than american ones in my experience. you keep your shoes on too :win:

King Poetic said:
I told u before Sao Paulo to rio is like a 1 hour flight usually from recife and other northeatern brazil to rio about 2 to 3 hour flight, it could be quicker but the airports take forever taken off

this where i go for TAM WITHIN BRAZIL.. MUCH CHEAPER

GOL - Linhas aéreas inteligentes or HTMLCounter.com

what is the vibe like in Recife & Belo Horizonte brehs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
read the entire post...again. I said it's typically 50/50 however a lot of times, the girl expects you to pay mortgage, pay the bills, pay the daycare, pick up the kids, and in some cases cook because she can't. In the meantime she works, buys HERSELF clothes and might get the kids some dinner on the way home.

Meantime, you get home, the kids are fed, but you starving, and the very house you pay for is messy despite not being the one home to make the mess.

Personally Id rather work and have her take care of the kids, I know some women get bored and want to get a part time, and that's coo, but Id rather have her raise the kids and keep the house under control while I'm outside doing the hunting (working). western women don't like to play that role, and would much rather do the latter part of my post. This is where getting a woman abroad is better for us. they have no problems falling back and being the stay at home mothers.

Yup, marriage rates is plummeting like crazy in America cause of that shyt. :pachaha:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Come on now breh, we both know them nikkas in the video is tricking. You know those broads at the end of the video were street walkers right :nonikkas:?

Lets use logic instead of going off traditions

How does it make sense for a woman to do all the chores if shes making as much money as the man?

How is that a fair trade off for the woman?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

An American woman will gladly stay home w/kids if she knows her dude will hold the family down. Can you???

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lets use logic instead of going off traditions

How does it make sense for a woman to do all the chores if shes making as much money as the man?

How is that a fair trade off for the woman?
I agree with you but alot of dudes sound just like their female counterparts in not wanting to give up the beneficial part of "roles". Who really want somebody that is on equal footing to act like they some type of boss. The only way I think traditional roles work is if the man is making more like back in the day otherwise instinctively chicks going to try to test you. They not trying that shyt as easily when they know they can't do as good without you but if they know/feel they can good luck with that traditional stuff most of the time. Thats why dudes leaving the country truth be told cause they can pull that over there oftentimes since they are in a better $$$ postion than the chick imo.