Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Just got my passport this week. I plan on heading down to Brazil with a few friends this summer. If I like it there I'll be going back next year for the world cup.

I just booked my flight for may

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
That's what's up. What part are traveling to? How is that airfare looking?

Also can someone give me an idea of how far Salvador is from Sao Paulo and Rio?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
BREHS :why: WHAT are yall doing

brazil is below the equator...our summer is their winter. it's not like they have north american winters but its not nearly as energetic or wide open in the winter

go in JANUARY, not may or june. you'll leave 20 degree temps and end up in 100 degree weather in 12 hours

also salvador is probably a 3-4 hr flight from sao paulo, 2-3 from rio

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've never been to Victoria falls, but I'd imagine it's fairly safe, there's tons on videos of youtube of tourists visiting it. And there's a small spot right near the edge of the falls where people swim -

Girls defy death at Victoria Falls! Devil's Pool, Livingstone Island, Zambia - YouTube

I been to Iguazu falls in Brazil though, and that's perfectly fine. The pics @bdizzle posted are in Venezuela.

God damn at that video. I would love to do something like that, but my fear of heights would make me pass out, or even worse shyt myself :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoo: I need to go to Malawi brehs, shyt looks so damn beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ok so I got a chance to watch the whole thing. very interesting documentary, it touches on a lot of points, some that I disagree with, some that I def agree with.

A couple of points they didn't touch up on, because initially before watching this, I said "why do black women have to be mad, they can go to brazil too. heck even the islands or europe" and then I remember what I heard earlier when I was at happy hour with some friends, and I mentioned to the single black girls that I had a nigerian friends and they were like "oh hell no I don't do african"......

here's the thing. Black women, even the ones that go to europe, after awhile, realize that island men, south american men, african men, european men, STILL have the concept that you are supposed to cook and clean. They still have a traditional sense. So a lot of these women after awhile get tired of it, and go back to america because the guys treated them 'too machismo'. they wont let yall go to the clubs, they might not want you to work, they may expect you to clean and be a house wife, and family abroad is still old fashion.

Now with that said, how come us men can go abroad and be perfectly happy how the women treat us, but western women can't go abroad, they end up complaining about how the men act, and how they are too conservative and traditional.

that should tell you something about you western women. the rest of the world is on the same page, while you're thinking you're being progressive. no, youre losing values. values that us men find very important, and THAT is why we like going abroad and THAT is why we can go else where be perfectly happy. they still believe in treating their men...note I didn't say treating them good, but rather...TREATING point blank.

I know the-coli shouldn't be used to be indicative of anything, but on this site there's a lot of nikkas who want a woman to be traditional "cook, clean, suck dikk, shut up" but these nikkas don't want to their part. If a chick wants to be a house wife and be taken care of, they're gold diggers that need to get with the times. If a chick expects her man to do the typical customary shyt like defend her honor, open doors, pay for dates, she's trying to get him to be a simp and he got too much pimpin in his blood.

I've pointed it out before, but there's even a thread on here where dudes are saying a woman wanting to be a house wife/stay at home mom is a broad who shouldn't be trust because she's nothing more than a lazy ass, bum ass hoe.

There's demonic forces at work on both sides. Thankfully my girl is cool with me running the show. I want a house wife, and she wants to be a house wife. She came home from work and was talking to her mom and had her on speaker phone and her mom was like "You're home now? Well lemme get off so you can starting making bdizzle's dinner."

Good post. The thing about it is that other women around the world at slowly trying to become westernized although it's still not the majority.

I have a friend that is married to a Bolivian woman and she treats him like they are living in 1950. Dude is completely catered to in EVERY way and she enjoys doing it. She said in her *salma hayek accent* "Whatever he wants me to do, I do and whatever he likes, I like" shyt had me like :wow:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That's a beautiful thing right there.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Speaking of Brazil, I'm on my way back for a good week. São Paulo and Rio. Let's get it.

I wanna be where you're at one this time next year breh :lawd:

yeah i agree....all DUDES regardless of their RACE when they get thier GWAP up SEEK ENTERTAINMENT in the form of EXOTIC WOMEN........

them white guys been doing that shyt for years...

but it's a FUKKING CONTREVERSY WHEN BLACK MEN CHOOSE TO DO IT?!?!?
:what:
years ago i went to PANAMA for an "entertaining trip" and ALL MY FRIENDS, black and white were JEALOUS cause they wanted to do the same thing to....go some where DIFFERENT and FUKK A YOUNG EXOTIC FORIEGN BYATCH

life is suppose to be LIVED...why da fukk ME CHOOSING A MATE GOTTA BE SEEN AS SOME OBLIGATION TO MY RACE is BEYOND ME.........

I'm sorry i love afrocentricity , getting cultured...

but I LOVE PUZZY OF ALL TYPES JUST AS MUCH...

AND I WORKED FUKKING HARD MY WHOLE LIFE...LET A NICCA LIVE!! :to:

It's not a damn controversy breh. No more a controversy than the 20/20 or A Current Affair specials back in the day showing white dudes going to the philippines or thailand for some cheap booty. I swear some of y'all nikkas really sound bytch made on some "woe is me, everyone just keeps attacking the poor black man :sadbron:"

Stop the shyt nikka, if you wanna go to DR or Brazil, then just go. The fukk you care what other people gotta say about it?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
hell yeah... there's no controversy... almost anything a black man does with his life for the positive it's controversy...

Black man becomes rich without sports or entertainment and people assume it was drugs or something else negative

black man travel to africa , brazil or puerto rico... he must be going for sex... he just can't go for relaxation or adventure

black man dates outside his race... he must hate his mother, he hate black women in general , he has low self-esteem, he must dont want no real black woman..

live your life the way u want and fuk what others say... alot of people want us black men to stay in the stereotype box

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've seen some of the original documentary, but don't have time to read the entire thread...

How is this different from the lame white dudes that move to Thailand, Indonesia, etc for poor Asian women with fewer options? Men from developed countries have been going after women in developing countries for decades - race is a secondary factor. It's just that these brothers prefer the body types found in Brasil.
not even just body type, but the way they treat you. every expat abroad every nikka that has left the west, just ask them. they will ALL tell you how the women treat us. its like :wow:

i just find it funny that american women can hardly say the same with old fashion men abroad, even in brazil, the women say "those american women are losing a beautiful thing, they dont know how good they have it" because even foreign women talk about how shyt their men treat them. I hear it all the time in china with girls "id rather be with an american, they so much more open minded and nice"

us american men let a lot of things slide and have no problem being on equal ground with the wife and sharing things 50/50, its when expectation are lopsided that we get pissed off. you think you can go to africa or italy or asia and expect the man to do 50% of the chores like we do? fukk outta here.

but you know what, we keep getting nagged on, so now we realize someone out there appreciates it. heck they would feel offended if we did 50% of the chores. try to do the dishes in front of a chinese, latina or african and watch her snatch the sponge out your hands.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Man, the real deal is if a woman isn't bringing a sweet personality, some cooking, some cleaning and some catering to the table, what else is she really bringing that is of worth to a man besides sex? But men are supposed to 'man up' and play the man role while she doesn't have to play the traditional female role? It ain't no surprise why those foreign men ain't taking on American women in a serious fashion when their women are getting down for them much more than these miss independents.

:salute::salute::salute:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
BREHS :why: WHAT are yall doing

brazil is below the equator...our summer is their winter. it's not like they have north american winters but its not nearly as energetic or wide open in the winter

go in JANUARY, not may or june. you'll leave 20 degree temps and end up in 100 degree weather in 12 hours

also salvador is probably a 3-4 hr flight from sao paulo, 2-3 from rio

i was just comin in to post this.

brazil's winter is just coming around in may/june. granted, it aint like you gonna experienced blizzards and 6 inches of snow but temps usually remain in the low 70s in Rio and can get as low as the 60s in Sao Paulo. Its not as poppin during these times because the beaches aren't as crowded due to the cold temp.

its just the lil things brehs. i remember when i was down there for carnival, i was on the beach with my girl. i had sand all over me but i aint think nothin of it. but my girl circled my entire body for a good 2 mins while brushing the sand off every body part. almost wanted to say some ish becuz it felt awkward as fukk.

brazilian men were :umad:

my mans who came wit me was :ohhh:

I was :blessed:

i kno it seems small but it kinda relates to what some are saying about the way foreign women are. i cant picture no black bytch doin that ish

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know the-coli shouldn't be used to be indicative of anything, but on this site there's a lot of nikkas who want a woman to be traditional "cook, clean, suck dikk, shut up" but these nikkas don't want to their part. If a chick wants to be a house wife and be taken care of, they're gold diggers that need to get with the times. If a chick expects her man to do the typical customary shyt like defend her honor, open doors, pay for dates, she's trying to get him to be a simp and he got too much pimpin in his blood.

I've pointed it out before, but there's even a thread on here where dudes are saying a woman wanting to be a house wife/stay at home mom is a broad who shouldn't be trust because she's nothing more than a lazy ass, bum ass hoe.

There's demonic forces at work on both sides. Thankfully my girl is cool with me running the show. I want a house wife, and she wants to be a house wife. She came home from work and was talking to her mom and had her on speaker phone and her mom was like "You're home now? Well lemme get off so you can starting making bdizzle's dinner."

That's a beautiful thing right there.
shyt I'm in that crew that don't want no stay at home wife cause I've always said that shyt is bullshyt to me and outside of a yound kid I'm :shaq2: at chick talking that shyt :manny: I also feel most guys really want this type of set up so they can control a chick not really cause of all this "traditional" junk alot of people on both sides spew nowadays. Truth be told you don't really need much of this "traditional" stuff with things being equal as far as her getting money, you being able to :cook: clean, etc yourself. What is the real point of "traditional"? All that shyt you mentioned is sucker shyt to me when you only doing it to get some ass. I do open doors, pay for dates, defend her honor(wtf does this really even happen seriously) but a chick "expecting" it (outside of protecting her from disrespectful dudes) better get the fukk on esp in the begining. After we done got further along and you earned your stripes its whatever but not before. We need a dating rookie salary scale nikkas out here giving rookie bytches max deals before they done stepped foot on the court lol.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
shyt I'm in that crew that don't want no stay at home wife cause I've always said that shyt is bullshyt to me and outside of a yound kid I'm :shaq2: at chick talking that shyt :manny:

You feel that way because you see no value in it, and that's your decision to make. I grew up in that type of household and I saw how it worked and the benefits there are not only to the wife and husband, but to the children as well.

I also feel most guys really want this type of set up so they can control a chick not really cause of all this "traditional" junk alot of people on both sides spew nowadays. Truth be told you don't really need much of this "traditional" stuff with things being equal as far as her getting money, you being able to :cook: clean, etc yourself. What is the real point of "traditional"?

My pops never tried to control my moms, and I have no desire to control my girl. If my chick needs/wants anything, it's hers. My pops was the same way with moms. This idea that a chick is out to get you for your 40k/yr salary is hilarious as hell to me :pachaha:. I really think a lot of y'all dudes hear about millionaires and superimpose yourself in their shoes.

Naw palya, you make 14/hr working in a factory, ain't no chick trying to run game on you and break you for you $1400/mo :nonikkas:

I can cook, clean, take care of myself but having a partner who WANTS to and ENJOYS doing that is the best feeling. Growing up their never was a dirty home and dinner was always hot. We weren't allowed to eat until pops showed up out of respect to him, and he got the big piece of chicken. Coming home to your drink poured, your meal prepared, your clothes washed and ironed, and a smile on the face of your chick is damn near the greatest feeling on the planet IMO. The main thing I want is a calm and peaceful home, and my chicks gives me that.

My moms taught me how to take care of myself because she said she didn't trust American women (I'm Jamaican). So just in case I don't find a Jamaican wife, I'll be able to survive. The rest of the world operates that way. Women hold down the crib, men provide and protect.

All that shyt you mentioned is sucker shyt to me when you only doing it to get some ass. I do open doors, pay for dates, defend her honor(wtf does this really even happen seriously) but a chick "expecting" it (outside of protecting her from disrespectful dudes) better get the fukk on esp in the begining.

:whoa: Dog, no one is saying you meet a chick day one and roll out the red carpet. That shyt don't even make sense and I don't know where you got the idea that anyone is even remotely advocating that. By the time you have the discussion with a broad about moving in and how y'all are gonna interact, I'd assume you've been smashing all that time.

And I don't see anything wrong with women having expectations. They may not be my expectations, but I can’t fault her. I have my expectations too. And if a chick don’t meet em, then we both go our separate ways.

After we done got further along and you earned your stripes its whatever but not before. We need a dating rookie salary scale nikkas out here giving rookie bytches max deals before they done stepped foot on the court lol.

:dwillhuh: again, who the hell is saying meeting a chick day one and telling her to quit her job, move in, and raise your kids? You gotta get to the point where you actually want to have a life with the broad before all of that kick in.

You telling on yourself in your posts breh, you got this perception that these bytches is out to get you. They're not. You're middle class salary isn't having chicks like :krs: You're not a millionaire, you have NOTHING to worry about :usure: