Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Had to bump this thread real quick and cosign most of what Malta said in here regarding Brazil. Although he favors Salvador, I have a soft spot for Rio more. Spent some months there last year and plan to relocate later this year. Every brotha gotta visit Brazil at least once before they settle down.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah, i was talking about this dude.

530453_423516717675979_1751898447_n.jpg

150952_423517517675899_1467021716_n.jpg

533978_423517364342581_1079845852_n.jpg

580396_423520964342221_1516562338_n.jpg

580166_423517144342603_486748255_n.jpg

306663_423517027675948_1615862309_n.jpg
:damnlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ok so I got a chance to watch the whole thing. very interesting documentary, it touches on a lot of points, some that I disagree with, some that I def agree with.

A couple of points they didn't touch up on, because initially before watching this, I said "why do black women have to be mad, they can go to brazil too. heck even the islands or europe" and then I remember what I heard earlier when I was at happy hour with some friends, and I mentioned to the single black girls that I had a nigerian friends and they were like "oh hell no I don't do african"......

here's the thing. Black women, even the ones that go to europe, after awhile, realize that island men, south american men, african men, european men, STILL have the concept that you are supposed to cook and clean. They still have a traditional sense. So a lot of these women after awhile get tired of it, and go back to america because the guys treated them 'too machismo'. they wont let yall go to the clubs, they might not want you to work, they may expect you to clean and be a house wife, and family abroad is still old fashion.

Now with that said, how come us men can go abroad and be perfectly happy how the women treat us, but western women can't go abroad, they end up complaining about how the men act, and how they are too conservative and traditional.

that should tell you something about you western women. the rest of the world is on the same page, while you're thinking you're being progressive. no, youre losing values. values that us men find very important, and THAT is why we like going abroad and THAT is why we can go else where be perfectly happy. they still believe in treating their men...note I didn't say treating them good, but rather...TREATING point blank.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:skip: The only one sounding frustrated in that documentary was the black women...those dudes looked happy

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
ok so I got a chance to watch the whole thing. very interesting documentary, it touches on a lot of points, some that I disagree with, some that I def agree with.

A couple of points they didn't touch up on, because initially before watching this, I said "why do black women have to be mad, they can go to brazil too. heck even the islands or europe" and then I remember what I heard earlier when I was at happy hour with some friends, and I mentioned to the single black girls that I had a nigerian friends and they were like "oh hell no I don't do african"......

here's the thing. Black women, even the ones that go to europe, after awhile, realize that island men, south american men, african men, european men, STILL have the concept that you are supposed to cook and clean. They still have a traditional sense. So a lot of these women after awhile get tired of it, and go back to america because the guys treated them 'too machismo'. they wont let yall go to the clubs, they might not want you to work, they may expect you to clean and be a house wife, and family abroad is still old fashion.

Now with that said, how come us men can go abroad and be perfectly happy how the women treat us, but western women can't go abroad, they end up complaining about how the men act, and how they are too conservative and traditional.

that should tell you something about you western women. the rest of the world is on the same page, while you're thinking you're being progressive. no, youre losing values. values that us men find very important, and THAT is why we like going abroad and THAT is why we can go else where be perfectly happy. they still believe in treating their men...note I didn't say treating them good, but rather...TREATING point blank.

Good post. The thing about it is that other women around the world at slowly trying to become westernized although it's still not the majority.

I have a friend that is married to a Bolivian woman and she treats him like they are living in 1950. Dude is completely catered to in EVERY way and she enjoys doing it. She said in her *salma hayek accent* "Whatever he wants me to do, I do and whatever he likes, I like" shyt had me like :wow:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Man, the real deal is if a woman isn't bringing a sweet personality, some cooking, some cleaning and some catering to the table, what else is she really bringing that is of worth to a man besides sex? But men are supposed to 'man up' and play the man role while she doesn't have to play the traditional female role? It ain't no surprise why those foreign men ain't taking on American women in a serious fashion when their women are getting down for them much more than these miss independents.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
:why: is the dude at the 33 minute mark talking about hugging strangers at the beach??

Other than that it was a decent documentary although most of the content wasn't really about Brazil imo.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I've seen some of the original documentary, but don't have time to read the entire thread...

How is this different from the lame white dudes that move to Thailand, Indonesia, etc for poor Asian women with fewer options? Men from developed countries have been going after women in developing countries for decades - race is a secondary factor. It's just that these brothers prefer the body types found in Brasil.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I've seen some of the original documentary, but don't have time to read the entire thread...

How is this different from the lame white dudes that move to Thailand, Indonesia, etc for poor Asian women with fewer options? Men from developed countries have been going after women in developing countries for decades - race is a secondary factor. It's just that these brothers prefer the body types found in Brasil.

yeah i agree....all DUDES regardless of their RACE when they get thier GWAP up SEEK ENTERTAINMENT in the form of EXOTIC WOMEN........

them white guys been doing that shyt for years...

but it's a FUKKING CONTREVERSY WHEN BLACK MEN CHOOSE TO DO IT?!?!?
:what:
years ago i went to PANAMA for an "entertaining trip" and ALL MY FRIENDS, black and white were JEALOUS cause they wanted to do the same thing to....go some where DIFFERENT and FUKK A YOUNG EXOTIC FORIEGN BYATCH

life is suppose to be LIVED...why da fukk ME CHOOSING A MATE GOTTA BE SEEN AS SOME OBLIGATION TO MY RACE is BEYOND ME.........

I'm sorry i love afrocentricity , getting cultured...

but I LOVE PUZZY OF ALL TYPES JUST AS MUCH...

AND I WORKED FUKKING HARD MY WHOLE LIFE...LET A NICCA LIVE!! :to: