Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I know you got a thing for Asians, Brazil has more Japanese people in it than any other country in the world not named Japan. I've only seen a few cause they mostly live in @horse. kills city.

I'll go there someday, just to see the massive ass city, and the food breh, I hear yall :eat: well down there. When you going back?

Liberdade in Sao Paulo looks like Tokyo with a coke problem :manny:

needless to say, it's awesome

not sure when i'll be back in SP for an extended period of time exactly, it's so damn expensive. thinking of going to Minas or Bahia where it's cheaper. right now i'm going through all the administrative bullshyt to (try to) ensure that i don't lose my shirt down there

you GOTTA know someone down there first. otherwise you'll feel like you're in a concrete box full of rain

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, I'm getting kind of tired of fukking hookers by now. My number is in the high 70s, low 80s by now, and the whole thing is kind of getting monotonous. I'd consider this Brazilian thing though if in 10 years I still haven't been in a serious relationship and am getting desperate to settle.

:aiscust:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Liberdade in Sao Paulo looks like Tokyo with a coke problem :manny:

needless to say, it's awesome

not sure when i'll be back in SP for an extended period of time exactly, it's so damn expensive. thinking of going to Minas or Bahia where it's cheaper. right now i'm going through all the administrative bullshyt to (try to) ensure that i don't lose my shirt down there

you GOTTA know someone down there first. otherwise you'll feel like you're in a concrete box full of rain

Yeah the bureaucracy down there moves like it's stuck in quick sand.

You ever been to any cities in Bahia? Most of the places I visited in the state were just really laid back, might be kind of slow for a dude that used to live in SP.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah the bureaucracy down there moves like it's stuck in quick sand.

You ever been to any cities in Bahia? Most of the places I visited in the state were just really laid back, might be kind of slow for a dude that used to live in SP.

never been to the northeast. one of my close friends is from salvador and she keeps trying to get me to go. can't wait to take her up on her offer, city looks ridic

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm really sick of nikkas oversimplifying the issue with the "You can't get p*ssy" :umad: accusations :what:

That shyt is really tired and played out, you really think nikkas are flying across the world just for p*ssy:usure:

The issue is much more deeper and complex than that, how about you stop seeing p*ssy as the end all be all in every situation:rudy:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
never been to the northeast. one of my close friends is from salvador and she keeps trying to get me to go. can't wait to take her up on her offer, city looks ridic

I love Salvador, if you're laid back that shyt is damn near paradise. I fell asleep on a hammock with the chick I was seeing while her family was down on the beach bbq'ing up a storm. Hearing some loud ass pagode in the background with that light ocean spray hitting me and a nice bubble in hand was just.....

Im sorry.....I need a moment :to:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I love Salvador, if you're laid back that shyt is damn near paradise. I fell asleep on a hammock with the chick I was seeing while her family was down on the beach bbq'ing up a storm. Hearing some loud ass pagode in the background with that light ocean spray hitting me and a nice bubble in hand was just.....

man you making me want to check that joint out. i might have to see what it's talking about one of these days.

a quiet digg to cool out in, eat some bbq and reflect sounds like the perfect get-a-way. Do you ever plan on going back there?

santorini greece that malcolm posted up in one of those traveling threads seems real cool too.

santorini.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:lawd:

i too flash back to walking the beach in Ubatuba drinking out of a god damn coconut, eating pastel, optically and manually evaluating and appreciating various feminine bubbles...:to:

so yeah i feel you :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm really sick of nikkas oversimplifying the issue with the "You can't get p*ssy" :umad: accusations :what:

That shyt is really tired and played out, you really think nikkas are flying across the world just for p*ssy:usure:

The issue is much more deeper and complex than that, how about you stop seeing p*ssy as the end all be all in every situation:rudy:

When I was vacationing with my boys...yeah.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
man you making me want to check that joint out. a quiet digg to cool out in, eat some bbq and reflect sounds like the perfect get-a-way. Do you plan on going back there any time soon?

No time soon unfortunately, I don't think my girl would like it if I went :sadcam: It was honestly the time of my life, didn't have to work, just lived off my savings, had more friends there than I have here and the girl I was seeing is the only other female I would have married & had kids with. We wanted to stay together but neither wanted to commit to moving to the others country, so that ended.

I plan on moving out of the states sometime in the next 10 years, Colombia and Brazil are on the short list.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:lawd:

i too flash back to walking the beach in Ubatuba drinking out of a god damn coconut, eating pastel, optically and manually evaluating and appreciating various feminine bubbles...:to:

so yeah i feel you :russ:

The flashbacks literally have me wondering why I came back, only thing I have here worth anything are my family and my girl and outside of that it's just :ld:

I was eating acaraje damn near daily, and I'm not even big on shrimp like that. Yall can throw a party anywhere too "Lets make a partttttyyyyy" and you know it's on.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The flashbacks literally have me wondering why I came back, only thing I have here worth anything are my family and my girl and outside of that it's just :ld:

I was eating acaraje damn near daily, and I'm not even big on shrimp like that.

coming back to the US is one of the most depressing things to have to go through

my friends down there want to return here and i want nothing more than to be there :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
coming back to the US is one of the most depressing things to have to go through

my friends down there want to return here and i want nothing more than to be there :ld:

I imagine it's even worse for you, cause I literally had post trip depression when I came back for about a month. I went from chilling pretty much for almost 6 months straight, to having to get back into the rat race, and everyone just seemed so phony when I came back. The people in Bahia were so laid back and coming back to NY was just such shyt to me, the only good thing about coming back is I met my girl a few months later.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

what would you say is the difference between what you experience in American culture compared to what is going on in brazil?