Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I'm just sayin' my breh, you sound like a straight tard in a thread about "american women not knowing how to treat a man" going in a man who has found a (good) wife for her looks.

I'm not saying go find the ugliest bisker you can and wife her up. But realize all the complaining you do could be prevented if you slight your ego a lil bit. Every man ain't meant to have a bad ass lookin' woman other wise, god wouldn't make the ugly/average ones. If you're turning down free food, you don't have the right to complain about being hungry, otherwise you're just being a whining dikk.

I know I turn ugly chicks, but I ain't tryna blame the whole barrel for my selections. I can take the consequences of my decisions. :skip:

You can go in on his wife but guess what? He found something that them dudes in the video had to leave a country and change citizenship for. :skip: :umad:
and you believe looks didn't play a part in the women that the men in the video were choosing? they were interviewing exotic attractive looking women...stop ignoring the value of women's attractiveness to men and just labeling it as shallow...the men were :flabbynsick: and wanted to get the most out of what they had to offer...just cuz they could've had women in this country that are just as :flabbynsick: as the men it doesn't mean that the women here would've wanted them more than for the money the men had...you'll label the men "shallow" for wanting attractive women but when women want men for their money and looks "they just ain't meant to have a bad bytch" :aicmon:...the men in that video got the most out of there options while a nikka like ctk is hoping that his girl ugliness will be made up for in loyalty

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
and you believe looks didn't play a part in the women that the men in the video were choosing? they were interviewing exotic attractive looking women...stop ignoring the value of women's attractiveness to men and just labeling it as shallow...the men were :flabbynsick: and wanted to get the most out of what they had to offer...just cuz they could've had women in this country that are just as :flabbynsick: as the men it doesn't mean that the women here would've wanted them more than for the money the men had...you'll label the men "shallow" for wanting attractive women but when women want men for their money and looks "they just ain't meant to have a bad bytch" :aicmon:...the men in that video got the most out of there options while a nikka like ctk is hoping that his girl ugliness will be made up for in loyalty
*didn't read* Ok. That's great. You should look into publishing that info.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
You can say what you want about me but at the end of the day I don't lie, I don't complain, and I make the most out of all the opportunities given to me. These dudes in the vid don't

And as far as "degrading" these dudes, they and their cheerleaders brought it on themselves by using their failures with black women as the basis of their decisions. A lot of dudes travel + date outside their race without having to rationalize it by shytting on black women. I'm tired of nikkas shytting on black women, ESPECIALLY when they do it to run away from their own bad choices
the way they played victim to black women was weak a move but y'all tryna discredit their decision based purely on that...they DID make the most out of their opportunities, they wanted fine exotic women and they got that...so what if they traveled however many miles, they're happy about the decision they made and just wanted to give nikkas who are in a similar position they were in some insight that there is an alternative

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much mane

cats were talking about they got to go to them 3rd world countries and get with a 'gold digger', but then in the same stroke talk about how they need to 'step it up,' or in other words, 'bring more to the table' in order to get traditional benefits here. So in other words gold-digging is going on in BOTH cases, but them old negroes are getting a much higher quality of woman in terms of looks and personality by simply changing their locale.. They are bringing less to the table over there and getting way more. That's called a win in my book.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Pretty much mane
cats were talking about they got to go to them 3rd world countries and get with a 'gold digger', but then in the same stroke talk about how they need to 'step it up,' or in other words, 'bring more to the table' in order to get traditional benefits here. So in other words gold-digging is going on in BOTH cases, but them old negroes are getting a much higher quality of woman in terms of looks and personality by simply changing their locale.. They are bringing less to the table over there and getting way more. That's called a win in my book.
I don't think Jesus would call being a shallow prick supporting a (child) sex industry "winning". Keep it holy hypocrite. :pachaha:

Edit: Even so, you just pretty much admitted it's not that there aren't good women, feminism, etc. It's that you are a shallow creature and you don't have the ability to pull what you want. Just recognize that it's a you problem and not everyone else. Stop relocating blame for your inability to succeed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain't the finest thing, but that's what's wrong with you shallow ass nikkas.

Y'all have the nerve to complain about there not being any good women, but like I said earlier in the thread, EVERY dude has had a woman who didn't look like a straight up dime, but she would hold him down and be there for him, but he turned her down anyway.

Y'all just straight up too shallow to give them a chance. So, IMO, from there, you get whatever you deserve from women, whether they are shytting on you or you can't find what you want.

So when dudes talk about "there's no good women", I don't feel bad for you and you just look stupid and I don't mind flexing hard on you, cause you ain't shyt. Cause there are plenty of women who would do for you but your ego got you sprung thinking you're gonna find perfection to the point where you turn down good qualities because the package isn't the most appealing.

Then you are shallow as fukk and being stupid. And you deserve a relationship based on looks/physical attributes. Not one based on personality/good character.

you wasting your breath bruh...these nikkas are young and think like young men...i dont know how old you are but you have a mature mindset...im 38 and i think and agree with your points...

cats gonna learn the hard way about basing decisions on physical traits and not character...every man eventually does

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you wasting your breath bruh...these nikkas are young and think like young men...i dont know how old you are but you have a mature mindset...im 38 and i think and agree with your points...
cats gonna learn the hard way about basing decisions on physical traits and not character...every man eventually does
I'm only 22, but thanks breh. :to:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
If you need to go somewhere to find some inspiration because your life is stagnant, what's wrong with that.

Exactly, but what you need to understand is that many weak nikkas in this thread exibit symptoms of CNPD (Compensatory Narcisistic Personality Disorder); so if they're not using pseudo-arrogance to help mask deep insecurities, then they constantly have to find somthing to sht on/belittle so they can maintain their false sense of superiority.

Simple fact is the men in that video seem happy about traveling and meeting women of a diffrent culture, thats all that matters, whether they're "lame" or not is irrelevent.

Who in this thread ever suggested taking into account physical features only when scouting for wifey or a seriouse relationship?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, but what you need to understand is that many weak nikkas in this thread exibit symptoms of CNPD (Compensatory Narcisistic Personality Disorder); so if they're not using pseudo-arrogance to help mask deep insecurities, then they constantly have to find somthing to sht on/belittle so they can maintain their false sense of superiority.

Simple fact is the men in that video seem happy about traveling and meeting women of a diffrent culture, thats all that matters, whether they're "lame" or not is irrelevent.

Who in this thread ever suggested taking into account physical features only when scouting for wifey or a seriouse relationship?

theres over 70 pages here...go read'em

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Tell me how "frustrated" as named in that movie fits in that equation.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
funniest part about this for brehs that know brazil well is that brazilian chicks have more game than any female on earth :pachaha: a slang word for chicks in the video is piranha :pachaha: i'll let yall figure that one out
@Dirk Diggler @Malta testify brehs.

Yeah, I was only messing with chicks from outside the cities, and mostly those that took English classes at the place my friend taught at. I wouldn't fukk with any Brazilian chick I just met at a bar or club, especially if they say "Fala Ingles" before you even say a word :whoo:

Another funny thing is the Brazilian chicks that are interested in you won't always make eye contact, shyt is hilarious. When I first got there I couldn't figure that shyt out, I'd be doing pullups/dips on the beach and see some chick looking then quickly turn away if I tried to make eye contact. And no, my grill isn't hurt you savages :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, I was only messing with chicks from outside the cities, and mostly those that took English classes at the place my friend taught at. I wouldn't fukk with any Brazilian chick I just met at a bar or club, especially if they say "Fala Ingles" before you even say a word :whoo:

Another funny thing is the Brazilian chicks that are interested in you won't always make eye contact, shyt is hilarious. When I first got there I couldn't figure that shyt out, I'd be doing pullups/dips on the beach and see some chick looking then quickly turn away if I tried to make eye contact. And no, my grill isn't hurt you savages :to:

i know a lot of middle/upper middle class girls who live in sao paulo, speak english, have college degrees, etc

those women are sharks :noah:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

got to love when you turn your head and catch a woman staring at you and then she looks away or when they don't even really look at you in your eye because they are a bit nervous