Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is like throw-back NYC Reb posting.

Big picture people are going to do whatever but it gets odd when you have fairly young dudes with this mindset. I find it hard to believe they have struggled enough for this to be a viable option already.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
How ugly is she? :mjpls:

She's fairly attractive. Tall, long hair, she got that light skin and hair texture you negros seem to like. She's fairly social and a member of a very big sorority, but she is also quiet on her own. I'd talk to her.

My homie is :flabbynsick: Damn near no muscle even though he started working out this summer. Hes a handsome dude though, no homo. And he still :win:nin'. In fact she chased after him.

Like I said, I know many other stories like this so when I see people complain, I have to figure they have (a) some serious problems they are too afraid to touch or (b) ridiculous standards that they don't deserve.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
She's fairly attractive. Tall, long hair, she got that light skin and hair texture you negros seem to like. She's fairly social and a member of a very big sorority, but she is also quiet on her own. I'd talk to her.

My homie is :flabbynsick: Damn near no muscle even though he started working out this summer. Hes a handsome dude though, no homo. And he still :win:nin'. In fact she chased after him.

Like I said, I know many other stories like this so when I see people complain, I have to figure they have (a) some serious problems they are too afraid to touch or (b) ridiculous standards that they don't deserve.

How :wtf: does a :flabbynsick: nikka with no job get a girl like that? Seems like I should be swimming in bytches coz I've got a good paying job.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Big picture people are going to do whatever but it gets odd when you have fairly young dudes with this mindset. I find it hard to believe they have struggled enough for this to be a viable option already.

And that's my issue. You got old herbs teaching young niqqas to run away from shyt. That's irresponsible as fukk. Screw all that.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
How :wtf: does a :flabbynsick: nikka with no job get a girl like that? Seems like I should be swimming in bytches coz I've got a good paying job.

You have a horrible personality and you feel too entitled when you're not, no one is. Like dude earlier said, I respect that you keep it real, but that's just what it is.

My friend is frankly a very good dude. Good people are able to recognize good people. They have no problem findig each other.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You have a horrible personality and you feel too entitled when you're not, no one is. Like dude earlier said, I respect that you keep it real, but that's just what it is.

My friend is frankly a very good dude. Good people are able to recognize good people. They have no problem findig each other.

Oh well. Guess I gotta hit the gym to compensate for my horrible personality :manny:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You could just work on your personality, lot of :flabbynsick: dudes walking around with respectable women, shyt you already got the $$$$

In all honesty, I think I've made it so far in life because I'm wily, extremely selfish, and an a$$hole. My Coli "persona" isn't too different from my true self. If I refine my personality,I've taken away my edge.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

i know right??? :salute:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
In all honesty, I think I've made it so far in life because I'm wily, extremely selfish, and an a$$hole. My Coli "persona" isn't too different from my true self. If I refine my personality,I've taken away my edge.

That's the issue breh, you can't program your personal life like a career, bit picture its not going to yield results you want. Oddly enough that is the same mentality that has a lot black women single.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's Christmas Eve so this convo is gettin' pretty dull. But no one is talking about just getting p*ssy as their whole argument.

Frankly, in America, (especially as a black man with the amount of desperation that black women have), if you can't get a woman to cook, clean, treat you as a man, be good to you, etc. you are not worth it and you have some serious flaws that you should be introspective about.

I know broke sophomores/juniors/seniors in college who can get their girlfriends to spend their refund checks on buying food and treatin' for the both of them, helpin' clean up the spot, doin' laundry, etc. Women who are holding them down when they are studying on them late nights, busy looking for jobs, etc. They are good guys. Dudes gettin' king treatment like it's nothing. My dude just grad. in spring with a 2.7 GPA, no job. Got a faithful woman (he took her virginity), who makes +80K a year, who holds him down to a t. She's such a good cook, I done had the food before and it was godly. Apartment stay clean. Recently helped him get a job in a career field he's very passionate about. She does not give him attitude, she does not belittle him, etc. That's just 1 of many cases I know of.

But yet and somehow, I log on to here with a bunch of non-simpin "alpha males" with great personalities, 6 packs makin' gains in the gym, with great salaries, who can't even get a woman to act the way they want them to act.

So no, it's not just about p*ssy. You guys can't get women to do other basic things either and it's obvious the other stuff that people tell about themselves on here are straight up lies/delusion.

Work was given on Christmas Eve :whew:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The funny thing to me is:

Me and 2 of my sucessful black male friends were discussing how easy it is to get women in America:pachaha:

Esp. for a Black man

Like i just dont understand how Black women out number Black men, white women outnumber Black men

yet you have issues getting a decent woman:pachaha:

Yo im in fukkING AFGHANISTAN and I got a girl and all but I have women on BlackPeopleMeet.com - Black Dating Network for Black Singles, Online Dating, Personals, and Chat for Singles, and a few other sites blowing my shyt up:myman:

im not even trying to do dirty so im chilling but yo that is just the internet

I know more sucessful Black women than Black men

how in the fukk cant you find a good one in America

you dont even have to be THAT fukking sucessful

hell compared to the average dude, if u make atleast 40k, and a car you should be ok

now throw in a college education, being in prime physical condition, no kids, then you should be eating daily

THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF BLACK MEN IN AMERICA...TAKE ADVANTAGE DAMM

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They're lame because they blamed others to altering their movements.

I'm sorry...but the chauvinist in me refuses to let women dictate how I alter my lifestyle. No amount of getting or not getting p*ssy should force me to shyt on an entire group of people to justify why I do what it is I do.

That freckled out flabby dude was complaining that chicks here would back off from him when he walked up on em and how hes free of that in Brazil.

NOOOO.....the problem couldn't be him....it's American women. You'd swear up and down that American women refuse dikk just because his means of pulling in a woman was rebuffed.

Man please...do what it is you do...but don't blame women for the shyt you couldn't attract of the shytty women you did attract. Reclaim your balls, niqqas. fukk these "I'm hurt" movements. What part of the game is that for strong black men? bytches cackle together and build camp fires around that shyt..

I can't recall in my black ass life sitting around a circle of hurt men saying they were forced here based on that hurt and frustration. :heh:

fukk outta here with that hoe shyt they teaching y'all young niqqas. I grew up with men that ran shyt, not run away from shyt. The fukk is wrong with y'all?

Instead of kicking down men, why won't you help your fellow black man out? Is it that hard for your ego to help out a person that is lost and wants direction? Seriously, what separates a great man from an evil man is what he does to strangers. Talking down to random nikkas on the net and shaming them and indirectly calling them less than human is something that the devil would do. Help these nikkas get game-real detailed game. Stop looking at life so narrow.