Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i know a lot of middle/upper middle class girls who live in sao paulo, speak english, have college degrees, etc

those women are sharks :noah:

I never been to Sao Paulo, I can imagine though, that's NYC of South America and the cost of living there is absurd. That shyt is crazy there, nikkas with cash don't drive, they take helicopters everywhere :russ:

I'm a sucker for them lazy ass middle class Bahian girls who live with their parents till they're 50 :ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
got to love when you turn your head and catch a woman staring at you and then she looks away or when they don't even really look at you in your eye because they are a bit nervous

Fam, they would look you in the eye for a second and turn their head, and when you turn away they back at you like :merchant:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Tell me how "frustrated" as named in that movie fits in that equation.

Given the context of the movie the title obviously means they were frustrated untill they traveled and lived life abroad, which fits in with what im saying; they found some peace in brazil, they were happier there.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I never been to Sao Paulo, I can imagine though, that's NYC of South America and the cost of living there is absurd. That shyt is crazy there, nikkas with cash don't drive, they take helicopters everywhere :russ:

I'm a sucker for them lazy ass middle class Bahian girls who live with their parents till they're 50 :ahh:

it's true, regardless of gender, Sao Paulo is for hustlers :smugdraper:

that's why people from other cities hate Paulistanos cause of all that bread
tumblr_medxmsAif01qhvkubo1_250.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Given the context of the movie the title obviously means they were frustrated untill they traveled and lived life abroad, which fits in with what im saying; they found some peace in brazil, they were happier there.

So it's not as simple as going out and traveling to meet women as you proposed. They got "frustrated" enough to do so. I think that's what some of us are laughing at. The hang ups forcing them to run away miles from home. That's wack. No set of p*ssy should dictate a mans movements to that lame degree.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
But I can :lolbron:

I know you got a thing for Asians, Brazil has more Japanese people in it than any other country in the world not named Japan. I've only seen a few cause they mostly live in @horse. kills city.

it's true, regardless of gender, Sao Paulo is for hustlers :smugdraper:

that's why people from other cities hate Paulistanos cause of all that bread
tumblr_medxmsAif01qhvkubo1_250.gif

I'll go there someday, just to see the massive ass city, and the food breh, I hear yall :eat: well down there. When you going back?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I know you got a thing for Asians, Brazil has more Japanese people in it than any other country in the world not named Japan. I've only seen a few cause they mostly live in @horse. kills city

To be honest, I'm getting kind of tired of fukking hookers by now. My number is in the high 70s, low 80s by now, and the whole thing is kind of getting monotonous. I'd consider this Brazilian thing though if in 10 years I still haven't been in a serious relationship and am getting desperate to settle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
To be honest, I'm getting kind of tired of fukking hookers by now. My number is in the high 70s, low 80s by now, and the whole thing is kind of getting monotonous. I'd consider this Brazilian thing though if in 10 years I still haven't been in a serious relationship and am getting desperate to settle.

:Sodemonic:

Just don't let your girl know you were getting in them hooker guts like that.