Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah. I remember one thread on SOHH. This dude Kev straight up said

"I want a traditional woman who cooks, cleans, etc...... And who doesn't mind taking on a part time gig to help out with the bills a little sometimes". I literally LMAO. Because at that moment I realized that Kev was a broke nikka who doesn't wanna admit it. Quite frankly, that's the case with a lot of guys who subscribe to this bullshyt ideology. Walking contradictions.

I just had to stop him cause I literally read dude's post like
Cereal%20Guy%20Spitting.png

nikka said traditional men don't complain, but yet he's a leader in a thread filled with nothing but complaints, but some how he thinks he's traditional.

Dude's fukkin' retarded. :heh: And it's no wonder he's been "spittin knowledge" for all these years on the internet, but NOTHING about his life has changed. NOTHING. Dude is the same kev that was posting on SOHH +3 years ago.

Still no woman
Still minimal to no people skills
Still outrageously and stupidly religious ( and I don't even have a problem with religion, but come on)
Still spittin' conspiracy theories
Still fantasizing about doing shyt, but not doing it

Dude does nothing to change his situation, but drops more "knowledge" than any nikka I've ever come across. At some point you have to realize your own advice/complaining ain't right if it ain't even workin' on your own life.

If you're such this good guy, why does NOTHING fall in line for you? Oh lemme guess. "It's everyone else's fault". :beli: Nah nikka. You're not a catch. Get over it and settle. You're the equivalent of a black women single in her 30s talkin' about men ain't shyt. :rudy:

Nah bytch, you ain't shyt. :manny:

:wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think its hilarious this thread has gone 23 pages off a video about american black dudes managing to scrape enough cash together to buy prostitutes in brazil

who woulda thought it would've sparked this existential dialogue :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
She ain't the finest thing, but that's what's wrong with you shallow ass nikkas.

Y'all have the nerve to complain about there not being any good women, but like I said earlier in the thread, EVERY dude has had a woman who didn't look like a straight up dime, but she would hold him down and be there for him, but he turned her down anyway.

Y'all just straight up too shallow to give them a chance. So, IMO, from there, you get whatever you deserve from women, whether they are shytting on you or you can't find what you want.

So when dudes talk about "there's no good women", I don't feel bad for you and you just look stupid and I don't mind flexing hard on you, cause you ain't shyt. Cause there are plenty of women who would do for you but your ego got you sprung thinking you're gonna find perfection to the point where you turn down good qualities because the package isn't the most appealing.
man gtfoh with this shyt...a female being a "good woman" is no different than a man who's a "nice guy"...it's all based off a persona to seek acceptance from someone...the fact of the matter is that everyone has an objective to benefit themselves...so if i ain't shyt cuz i wanna attractive woman...then everybody ain't shyt either...you can keep living in a delusional world where people have your best interests before there own...that lame ass nikka ctk in here thinking he's "ethering" someone when he had to strive and work just so he can get a below average white bytch in hoping that she'll be loyal to him because as you said..."she's not the finest thing" :heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These "corny nikkas" aren't bothering you. If nikkas lives are really that miserable, I dont see why we have to jump down their throats even more. What joy do you get out of that? :aicmon:
I said their message is wacky and gave a reason.

I don't get these "im announcing that im above the fray and you aren't!!!" posts.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
How can a black man married to a white woman talk about any black man.

Easy. Normally I would dismiss someone like @She Agree That I'm Looney because for the most part dudes married to non-black women are some self hating ckoons. Again it's not by coincidence that black men/white women have one of the highest divorce rates and judging by the half million tragic mulatto stories usually involving a black father and non-black women I'm positive that black men in marriage have some of the highest divorce rates across the board.

@She Agree That I'm Looney harbors none of that ill will and sorry lazy a$$ victim mentality 99% of the coli kicks around which is why it's easy to digest his message. He's 100 percent correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
man gtfoh with this shyt...a female being a "good woman" is no different than a man who's a "nice guy"...it's all based off a persona to seek acceptance from someone...the fact of the matter is that everyone has an objective to benefit themselves...so if i ain't shyt cuz i wanna attractive woman...then everybody ain't shyt either...you can keep living in a delusional world where people have your best interests before there own...that lame ass nikka ctk in here thinking he's "ethering" someone when he had to strive and work just so he can get a below average white bytch in hoping that she'll be loyal to him because as you said..."she's not the finest thing" :heh:
I'm just sayin' my breh, you sound like a straight tard in a thread about "american women not knowing how to treat a man" going in a man who has found a (good) wife for her looks.

I'm not saying go find the ugliest bisker you can and wife her up. But realize all the complaining you do could be prevented if you slight your ego a lil bit. Every man ain't meant to have a bad ass lookin' woman other wise, god wouldn't make the ugly/average ones. If you're turning down free food, you don't have the right to complain about being hungry, otherwise you're just being a whining dikk.

I know I turn ugly chicks, but I ain't tryna blame the whole barrel for my selections. I can take the consequences of my decisions. :skip:

You can go in on his wife but guess what? He found something that them dudes in the video had to leave a country and change citizenship for. :skip: :umad:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Easy. Normally I would dismiss someone like @She Agree That I'm Looney because for the most part dudes married to non-black women are some self hating ckoons. Again it's not by coincidence that black men/white women have one of the highest divorce rates and judging by the half million tragic mulatto stories usually involving a black father and non-black women I'm positive that black men in marriage have some of the highest divorce rates across the board.

@She Agree That I'm Looney harbors none of that ill will and sorry lazy a$$ victim mentality 99% of the coli kicks around which is why it's easy to digest his message. He's 100 percent correct.

Guy is married to a white women he can't talk about anyone. It would be like a crack dealer talking down on a heroin dealer.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
funniest part about this for brehs that know brazil well is that brazilian chicks have more game than any female on earth :pachaha: a slang word for chicks in the video is piranha :pachaha: i'll let yall figure that one out
@Dirk Diggler @Malta testify brehs.

YBE

Banned
Daps
But youre here too :leostare:

nikkas wanna play that 'im too cool' shyt, but still feel compelled to show themselves :skip:

If you were too cool you wouldn't even be here

Why do you care about what random nikkas on the internet choose to do in their own personal lives? :aicmon:

It ain't that serious. Let nikkas do them :manny: Yall not even friends nikka :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one worried about or getting angry at where other men are putting their johnsons and trying to shame them to keep it in country and yet I'm the homosexual. Ok. "How dare those black men give it to women of another country? Yall better keep that over here!" Aight man. This pretty much tells me this argument has come to a conclusion.

That is some shyt, ain't it? I have been with American born women and a few foreign women, but people should go as far as to degrade another person for a choice. A choice that harms no one.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I said their message is wacky and gave a reason.

I don't get these "im announcing that im above the fray and you aren't!!!" posts.

Reb, I wasn't even directing that at anyone individually. This thread just got extremely hostile.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You can say what you want about me but at the end of the day I don't lie, I don't complain, and I make the most out of all the opportunities given to me. These dudes in the vid don't

And as far as "degrading" these dudes, they and their cheerleaders brought it on themselves by using their failures with black women as the basis of their decisions. A lot of dudes travel + date outside their race without having to rationalize it by shytting on black women. I'm tired of nikkas shytting on black women, ESPECIALLY when they do it to run away from their own bad choices