Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
O yea I forgot about that "I want my woman to submit to me like a traditional woman should, but I dont want her to demand that I provide for her like a traditional man should" garbage

Then those same dudes will turn around and cry about how women want to have their cake and eat it too

Cats kill me :dead:

:heh: that shyt always made me laugh. I'm like how y'all nikkas gonna say you want a traditional women, then get mad when a women says she'd like to be a house wife and have her man provide for her.

I've said it a million times. These dudes are the male versions of the women they always complain about.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My thing is, be honest!

Just say you want to fukk a Brazilian broad and willing to pay.

Don't shyt on Black American women as a reason to do so.

That's why I give nikkas like RamDam props. He'll admit to buying p*ssy because he's too shy and lacks confidence. He's not like these delusional dudes talking bout he's paying prostitutes to leave.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
f
Again, 90% of married black males are married to black women

Stop letting this anger + frustration consume you, you aren't speaking logically

SuperSimp, I'm not talking, as I've made a direct, written statement, plus you can miss me with that nonsensical mangina reasoning. And it's apparent you might be Looney as well based on your screen name along with some added comprehension problems because no one is discussing successful marriages between African American men and women. We are having a debate in reference to SOME African American males who no longer want to deal with African American females for whatever reason and are seeking out other alternatives.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
@kevm3 doesn't need to defend himself. You guys are getting way too emotional about this. If black men are happy in Brazil then let them be. White guys have been doing for far longer and no one complained.

It wasn't a problem until the black man started doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oye

Random
Daps
I'll be in Brazil for a few months and will keep a thread going while I'm down there if people want. Im not going down there frustrated or anything as that isn't an issue for me here I just really need to travel since the last two years of my life have been some bs. After Brazil I'll probably be in Taiwan then somewhere in Africa after that. If that groupon package to Turkey was a little later in the year I'd go there too.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
White guys have been doing for far longer and no one complained.

Yes it has been. The thing is, when people have problems with white men, they don't say "white men". They speak about the general subject/issue, no race involved.

Who do you think all those documentaries/news specials/films/etc. about the wrongs of mail-order brides, child slavery, sex-trafficking, etc are about? :skip: It damn sure ain't black men supporting those industries internationally. :skip:

:heh: that shyt always made me laugh. I'm like how y'all nikkas gonna say you want a traditional women, then get mad when a women says she'd like to be a house wife and have her man provide for her.

I've said it a million times. These dudes are the male versions of the women they always complain about.

I really want to see a chart of these nikkas standards. I bet it's on some winb shyt. :skip:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
f

SuperSimp, I'm not talking, as I've made a direct, written statement, plus you can miss me with that nonsensical mangina reasoning. And it's apparent you might be Looney as well based on your screen name along with some added comprehension problems because no one is discussing successful marriages between African American men and women. We are having a debate in reference to SOME African American males who no longer want to deal with African American females for whatever reason and are seeking out other alternatives.

:facepalm: :childplease:

But even when the black american male is on some :mjpls: he has the highest divorce rate.

Please tell me why the divorce rate between Black men and white women is one of the highest. Even when you dudes date out you still fail. Something should tell you it's not the women. :yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
f

Your conclusion was that black men aren't checking for black women anymore, marriage stats show thats clearly not the case

And in any case, you are not even black, why are you so emotionally invested in the discussion???

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yo that OGB mafukka is a Cac
:snoop:

watch actual black men in this thread c/s him :snoop:

p*ssy a$$ n@gga, don't you ever, ever disrespect me cause I will ether and destroy you all day b@tch with no remorse! You really don't want it with me ho! I am 100% African American and proud of it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lemme go head and tone the thread down. Living Social got some dope ass deals too. Look at this shyt

4 night stay for two in Mexico for $600
700_q60_.jpg

3 night stay in Hawaii for $443
700_q60_.jpg

Next year though, I'm gonna rent out this spot for a month, maybe two. shyt's gonna be so damn dope. It's $3,600/mo in Jamaica

Discover Montego Bay Panoramic view from this very modern 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom.All bedrooms has hardwood floor the rest has marble.The spacious living room opens into a huge wooden deck that leads to an intimate pool.See the million dollar view from any angle in this area.The immaculate grounds is ideal for private parties .No section of the property spares splendor. Located only 20 minutes from the airport and only 5 minutes from Fairview Shopping Center.

Internal Amenities
Water
Stove
Refrigerator
Laundry
Bedrooms with A/C: 3
Other Areas with A/C:
Furnished: yes
View: ocean

External Amenities
Patio
Pool
Automatic Gate
Parking - Garage: 2

p20550_23_964017365.jpg

p20550_3_1213872760.JPG

p20550_10_492237244.JPG

p20550_15_1773382578.JPG

p20550_12_795601103.JPG

p20550_8_1341782716.JPG

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Insecure mafukkas always have to find fault with someone else to excuse their misfortune in life :snoop:

some of u dudes make threads about being unsuccessful and unmovitated
some of you admit to being out of shape

but turn around and blame black women for your loneliness

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
p*ssy a$$ n@gga, don't you ever, ever disrespect me cause I will ether and destroy you all day b@tch with no remorse! You really don't want it with me ho! I am 100% African American and proud of it.

Yeah you White as fukk:huhldup:

and corny as hell

oh no dont Ether me :hmm:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@kevm3 doesn't need to defend himself. You guys are getting way too emotional about this. If black men are happy in Brazil then let them be. White guys have been doing for far longer and no one complained.

I wish y'all nikkas would stop using this damn catch phrase. Black people didn't care about what cacs did so of course it ain't a problem. If they wanna fly to Thailand and fukk 12 year old boys, that's on them.

But nikkas need to stop acting like they gonna go to Brazil and find the answer to all they problems. You wanna travel? Cool. You wanna get some cheap Brazilian ass? Knock yourself out. Just don't fool yourself into thinking you gonna hop off the plane and be welcome with open arms by a bunch of models that wanna fukk you just because.

Last edited by a moderator: