Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Crazy looking at how my stance has changed over this year. Hearing other people's POV>>>>>>

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll be in Brazil for a few months and will keep a thread going while I'm down there if people want. Im not going down there frustrated or anything as that isn't an issue for me here I just really need to travel since the last two years of my life have been some bs. After Brazil I'll probably be in Taiwan then somewhere in Africa after that. If that groupon package to Turkey was a little later in the year I'd go there too.

Breh, just keep checking groupon. Also check out living social, google offers, and budgettravel.com. You'll be eating real good off them sites.

And post pics in the travel thread and :stylin: on nikkas

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I think what had to be said has been said so I'mma unsubscribe from this and just leave this here

06zNk.png

kev what are you waiting for?????

Dude is writing up a thesis paper on why we are all wrong. :pachaha:

Watch this reply be long as hell. :lawd:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh, just keep checking groupon. Also check out living social, google offers, and budgettravel.com. You'll be eating real good off them sites.

And post pics in the travel thread and :stylin: on nikkas

yo im going on a cruise when i take leave,

but i saw a Groupon to Fiji for $3,500 for 2 with airfare included:damn:

Fiji is the next place i want to go too

but i dont want to eat up my leave being out the US so i will wait

Groupon is the shyt

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I really want to see a chart of these nikkas standards. I bet it's on some winb shyt. :skip:

After I read dudes list, I laughed because if a broad had a list that long she'd be called all types of bytches and hoes

AND RIGHTFULLY SO CAUSE THESE HOES AIN'T shyt :pacspit:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:facepalm: :childplease:

But even when the black american male is on some :mjpls: he has the highest divorce rate.

Please tell me why the divorce rate between Black men and white women is one of the highest. Even when you dudes date out you still fail. Something should tell you it's not the women. :yeshrug:

No wonder so many black women take on a lot of these negative attributes today and why our relationships between each other seem to be deteriorating and so caustic in most cases because some of you lames are as soft as a marshmallow with feminine traits! :wrist:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yo im going on a cruise when i take leave,

but i saw a Groupon to Fiji for $3,500 for 2 with airfare included:damn:

Fiji is the next place i want to go too

but i dont want to eat up my leave being out the US so i will wait

Groupon is the shyt

Yeah I seen that fiji one. This China one is bugging me out too. 11 day, 5 city tour of china with airfare, $1599.

RackMultipart20121207-24509-d61t7_wide.jpg

I'm like "Damn, I ain't know they had rainbows all the way in China :dwillhuh:"

Five-City Tour of China with Airfare Deal of the Day | Groupon New York City

All I know is next year once I'm done saving for my house, and I'm getting my passport stamped the fukk up :salute:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
No wonder so many black women take on a lot of these negative attributes today and why our relationships between each other seem to be deteriorating and so caustic in most cases because some of you lames are as soft as a marshmallow with feminine traits! :ohmy:

:umad:

and you a phaggot.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm married to a white woman

Heres the difference though... I don't "blame" anybody for it, and I didn't "run" to her because I wasn't getting love or play from black women

I didnt mess with ratchets, I didnt dip my pen in an inkwell I didn't trust, I accepted full responsibility for my inadequacies. And I still did OK :steviej: More importantly though, to this day even after getting married I still am stepping my shyt up, not "in case of shyt going sour", but because as a man that is what you are SUPPOSED TO DO. Yall nikkas wanna kick back and have the world handed to you, and then blame everyone else when it isn't :comeon:

I have no problems with black women... I am still friends with many of the black girls I grew up with, a few of them were even at my wedding. On top of that, I tutor + do outreach specifically with black + latino kids. So unlike yall, when I sign off I'm actually doing something to solve the problem. So dont even try to put me in your goofy woe is me category.

Yall nikkas whole philosophy is built on painting yourselves as victims and pointing fingers. "We need to talk about how the black woman is fukking up" How about how you are fukking up my G? Whose fukkups do you have more control over????

there is no difference

why didn't you step your game up and accept responsibility for your race and marry a black queen instead of opting to take the easy way out by settling for a white woman? At least with them going to Brazil, they have the potential to deal with someone with black blood in them. Why didn't you man up and hold down your community for the future of the black race and marry and share your finances with a black woman? Why didn't you tether yourself to 'your only ally' as you expect them to? How do you know that these men didn't mentor their community or raise kids here? They are like 30 to 50+ years old.

If them negroes are happier going overseas, I ain't mad at them. Why are you? Ya'll trying to paint them as if they are abandoning their community. The only cats I been noticing that are getting mad are the ones who are married or in long term relationships...

lol@telling us we need to 'step our game up', which in ya'lls mind is essentially settling for less, because in a few posts later, ya'll talking about their demands for women here are just too high. If their dollar wasn't stretching it here, why in the world would ya'll be mad at them for exchanging their currency somewhere else and finding more value for their time and effort? Funny how every interaction men have overseas is automatically pegged to prostitution, which attests to how YA'LL may think, but has little to say of what others are actually doing overseas. It almost sounds like some of you are envious of their position.

The only real retort to men expanding their option is, 'lolz they can't get coochie here so they need to fly overseas,' when what was being discussed in the documentary or in this thread has NOTHING to do with getting sex... it comes down to ATTITUDE and looking for a woman that plays the more traditional role of a woman. Some of them negroes may have been going for pay to play, but some of them may have actually ENJOYED the culture they've experienced elsewhere and found the attitude of the women they experienced there refreshing. I don't know where ya'll get this notion that sex is somehow difficult to get or even the topic.

And what in the world kind of sense does that even make? If it was just about 'getting the coochie', they'd save a ton of money paying prostitutes HERE instead of flying to a foreign country. It couldn't be that some guys ARE sex tourists, while others actually were wowed by their treatment overseas compared to here, could it be? It couldn't be that different cultures with completely different values have different ways of treating their men could it?

Funny how all these self proclaimed 'gamed up' negroes are cosigning the one motormouth broad here that is the perfect example of what cats AREN'T trying to deal with here. If ya'll are cool with dealing with that, having power struggles and working harder for less, that's on yall. I ain't mad at them cats for expanding their options to get the best deal where they can. That's called being smart.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
there is no difference

why didn't you step your game up and accept responsibility for your race and marry a black queen instead of opting to take the easy way out by settling for a white woman? At least with them going to Brazil, they have the potential to deal with someone with black blood in them. Why didn't you man up and hold down your community for the future of the black race and marry and share your finances with a black woman? Why didn't you tether yourself to 'your only ally' as you expect them to? How do you know that these men didn't mentor their community or raise kids here? They are like 30 to 50+ years old.

If them negroes are happier going overseas, I ain't mad at them. Why are you? Ya'll trying to paint them as if they are abandoning their community. The only cats I been noticing that are getting mad are the ones who are married or in long term relationships...

lol@telling us we need to 'step our game up', which in ya'lls mind is essentially settling for less, because in a few posts later, ya'll talking about their demands for women here are just too high. If their dollar wasn't stretching it here, why in the world would ya'll be mad at them for exchanging their currency somewhere else and finding more value for their time and effort? Funny how every interaction men have overseas is automatically pegged to prostitution, which attests to how YA'LL may think, but has little to say of what others are actually doing overseas. It almost sounds like some of you are envious of their position.

The only real retort to men expanding their option is, 'lolz they can't get coochie here so they need to fly overseas,' when what was being discussed in the documentary or in this thread has NOTHING to do with getting sex... it comes down to ATTITUDE and looking for a woman that plays the more traditional role of a woman. Some of them negroes may have been going for pay to play, but some of them may have actually ENJOYED the culture they've experienced elsewhere and found the attitude of the women they experienced there refreshing. I don't know where ya'll get this notion that sex is somehow difficult to get or even the topic.

And what in the world kind of sense does that even make? If it was just about 'getting the coochie', they'd save a ton of money paying prostitutes HERE instead of flying to a foreign country. It couldn't be that some guys ARE sex tourists, while others actually were wowed by their treatment overseas compared to here, could it be? It couldn't be that different cultures with completely different values have different ways of treating their men could it?

Funny how all these self proclaimed 'gamed up' negroes are cosigning the one motormouth broad here that is the perfect example of what cats AREN'T trying to deal with here. If ya'll are cool with dealing with that, having power struggles and working harder for less, that's on yall. I ain't mad at them cats for expanding their options to get the best deal where they can. That's called being smart.

Translation: I'm a no pssyu getting phaggot.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yeah you White as fukk:huhldup:

and corny as hell

oh no dont Ether me :hmm:

Trick, tell your moms to keep juggling these nuttttttsssssss in her mouth and don't get mad cause your intelligence level ain't up to par n@gga because you were born disabled and limited!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
@kevm3 and the rest of the sexual frustrated phaggots

Difference between @She Agree That I'm Looney and his relationship is that he harbors no ill will towards black women. You know the women of his race. That's why his relationship will most likely be successful.

The reason black men and white women divorce rate is so high is simply because you phaggots are arrogant emasculated fatherless ckoons who blame your shtty lives on black women when in reality it is you and eventually the same negative hangups one had with black women carry over into relationships with others.

Riddle me this. Look at the relationships with American Black men and other women. What's the divorce rate in those relationship? Ask the kids of those relationships did they grow up with their fathers? :troll:

Again it's not the women. It's you negroes.

Last edited by a moderator: