Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree with everything you said but I'm not gone go demonize a nikka that found happyness overseas. He happy why other nikkas mad. :mjpls:

That's that crab-in-a-barrel type hate that I don't understand. It's like that "man up" shyt that people scream at, but that person never been taught how to. That's hate and it doesn't make people stronger, just more bitter.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I mean... if they are happy, cool

But I couldn't be happy basically wifing up a prostitute

These chicks bring nothing to the table but a good attitude... I dont see how wifing them up is any different than wifing up a ratchet

The reality is these nikkas wanna blame American women for their own unrealistically high standards. I can't get with that

Naw dem PAWGS know how to treat a nikka, they trippin :steviej:

I will bet all types of Coli bucks there are Brazilian men who have beef w/Brazilian women... everyone's a victim

Difference is the ratchet brings all type of attitude problems. the subservient prostitute don't.

I would never wife up either but given these sick and flabby nikkas choices I can see the appeal. Trouble at home or paradise overseas. Not really a hard choice breh.

But I said unless nikkas willing to raise their worth this issue will continue to plague them. No amount of bytching from either side is going to get it resolve. These nikkas are already grown man let's focus on the youth so they don't go that route where they need to go to brazil to find respect.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
c'mon breh....

ok, you can do that there with a $100.......but you pull up to a mall in America in a Lamborghini and you'll have the same thing from women here.

Like I said, it's the same either way....you can just do more with less in foreign countries and obviously they are more appreciative because they don't have it

:usure:

you trying to compare pulling up in $250,000 car to a $100 and being a king?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Difference is the ratchet brings all type of attitude problems. the subservient prostitute don't.

I would never wife up either but given these sick and flabby nikkas choices I can see the appeal. Trouble at home or paradise overseas. Not really a hard choice breh.

But I said unless nikkas willing to raise their worth this issue will continue to plague them. No amount of bytching from either side is going to get it resolve. These nikkas are already grown man let's focus on the youth so they don't go that route where they need to go to brazil to find respect.

You are right, I guess this generation is already lost. Dudes with their shyt together def need to come together and make sure we don't lose another one. Theres so much money in this country its unbelievable. Once you have someone tell you how the system works theres no reason why you cant succeed.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
But how is it paradise these prostitutes do not look like the hot brazilian models you see on tv lmaoooo,:usre: on top of that i love the fact most men conviently ignore the fact these prostitutes tend to be underage girls sold into sex slavery, in brazil they have 10 year old bytches i k8d you not sellin their pucci for cash and men are lining up to pay for that shyt is fukkin digusting. Alot of these foreign countries do go as hard as America does on pedophilia and sexual expolitation of minors so you can get away with doing alot of sick shyt down there.

:dwillhuh:

If these nikkas are going over there for some child pedo shyt than throw them on the bushes :scusthov: but I don't know that for a fact, and they are already grown man, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

But I rather focus on the youth like I have said on this board before. Teach lil nikkas their worth. Teach lil nikkas the value of an education, responsibility. The focus should be on the next generation not these grown man.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Mayne this marilyn chick said everything I was going to

Yall nikkas love to point the finger... "black womens expectations are too high" "black women only like interesting men" "black women are the bane of our existence" Its tired mayne

Theres three things black men can and SHOULD do that would probably fix this whole situation in spite of black women's efforts to destroy us ( :rolleyes: )
- Dont fukk chicks you dont wanna be with (that way you will NEVER have a baby by a ratchet)
- If you have a kid, RAISE IT, and accept the consequences of YOUR DECISION (that chick did not steal your sperm while you were sleeping)
- STEP YOUR fukkING GAME UP TO BE DESIRABLE INSTEAD OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR NOT WANTING YOU

Basically, BE A MAN, make smart choices, work hard, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, STOP MAKING EXCUSES :damn:

Its very fukking simple and the sooner you woe is me nikkas come to accept it the better off we will all be

Both sides play a part... if EITHER SIDE would accept responsibility, the problem would disappear

Ain't this cool the kid? Ain't you dating a white woman?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain't this cool the kid? Ain't you dating a white woman?
No, I'm married to a white woman

Heres the difference though... I don't "blame" anybody for it, and I didn't "run" to her because I wasn't getting love or play from black women

I didnt mess with ratchets, I didnt dip my pen in an inkwell I didn't trust, I accepted full responsibility for my inadequacies. And I still did OK :steviej: More importantly though, to this day even after getting married I still am stepping my shyt up, not "in case of shyt going sour", but because as a man that is what you are SUPPOSED TO DO. Yall nikkas wanna kick back and have the world handed to you, and then blame everyone else when it isn't :comeon:

I have no problems with black women... I am still friends with many of the black girls I grew up with, a few of them were even at my wedding. On top of that, I tutor + do outreach specifically with black + latino kids. So unlike yall, when I sign off I'm actually doing something to solve the problem. So dont even try to put me in your goofy woe is me category.

Yall nikkas whole philosophy is built on painting yourselves as victims and pointing fingers. "We need to talk about how the black woman is fukking up" How about how you are fukking up my G? Whose fukkups do you have more control over????

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't care. I'll be 40 soon. I'll be damned if I'm so scored by what goes on here that I have to cross shores in order to get some p*ssy.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Everyone knows that Americans are the most self-centered, narcissistic,
The funniest thing about this is, leaving a country and blaming it on every one else as if you are 100% perfect is probably one of the top self-centered and narcissistic things you can do.

shyt, you dudes who stay bytching not only come off as very narcissistic and self-centered, but as "my shyt don't stank" fools as well.

Traditional men don't complain because they're actually dealing with women who bring qualities to the table other than what's between their legs.
But yet you have one of the highest post counts in a thread full of nothing but complaints and "advice" stemming from how to handle your complaints.

Look in the mirror bud. You don't get what you want because you don't deserve it. :skip: :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have mixed feelings on this. Women in other countries are more traditional when it comes to their "role" in a relationship. The reason being is because those women are for the most part dependent on men their men for their survival. In America women don't need men to survive. Women here can do it on their own so the gender roles aren't as black and white here. I have no beef with it either. I also have no beef with guys going overseas if that's where they can find what they want easier. If your stock is higher somewhere else then do your thing.

Now the whole prostitute thing or the taking advantage of impoverished women who are hungry I can't rock with. :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
No, I'm married to a white woman

Heres the difference though... I don't "blame" anybody for it, and I didn't "run" to her because I wasn't getting love or play from black women

I didnt mess with ratchets, I didnt dip my pen in an inkwell I didn't trust, I accepted full responsibility for my inadequacies. And I still did OK :steviej: More importantly though, to this day even after getting married I still am stepping my shyt up, not "in case of shyt going sour", but because as a man that is what you are SUPPOSED TO DO. Yall nikkas wanna kick back and have the world handed to you, and then blame everyone else when it isn't :comeon:

I have no problems with black women... I am still friends with many of the black girls I grew up with, a few of them were even at my wedding. On top of that, I tutor + do outreach specifically with black + latino kids. So unlike yall, when I sign off I'm actually doing something to solve the problem. So dont even try to put me in your goofy woe is me category.

Yall nikkas whole philosophy is built on painting yourselves as victims and pointing fingers. "We need to talk about how the black woman is fukking up" How about how you are fukking up my G? Whose fukkups do you have more control over????

:whoo::whew:

junG06X8iXiga_zps05c226f4.png
This work. He gon get it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I won't even go in like a did last time, but the main point is a lame who can't get p*ssy in the US is not going to up and become some Don Juan cat in Brazil. Unless he's paying for it, which defeats the whole purpose of claiming they're moving on from American broads because they are too materialistic.

nikkas need to stop attaching all this extra "women know how to be women" and "settle down with a foreign girl, American girls are shyt" talk and just say they want to pay for exotic p*ssy and get it over with. Because that's all it is and will be. 9/10 these chicks are looking for a come up when it comes to American men. And when they're not and you're just dealing with regular women, if you're a lame you'll run into the same probs you did with women in the US guaranteed. Probably even worse, because Brazilian women expect a lot more from men in terms of physical appearance and providing that US chicks do. Especially Rio and Sao Paulo broads.

The fukk makes you nikkas think Brazilian women want to deal with your whining and competing with women any more than American bytches do? Cats doing all this running from safe haven to safe haven (first it was Atlanta, now Brazil :russ:) instead of accepting that they're unbearable and pathetic motherfukkas that need to fix themselves.

Jesus breh, it's almost Christmas. You gonna have one of these fukk nikkas commit that on Jesus birthday :damn:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have mixed feelings on this. Women in other countries are more traditional when it comes to their "role" in a relationship. The reason being is because those women are for the most part dependent on men their men for their survival. In America women don't need men to survive. Women here can do it on their own so the gender roles aren't as black and white here. I have no beef with it either. I also have no beef with guys going overseas if that's where they can find what they want easier. If your stock is higher somewhere else then do your thing.

Now the whole prostitute thing or the taking advantage of impoverished women who are hungry I can't rock with. :manny:
I have mixed feelings on this too. Personally I would rather be with a chick who wants to be with me, rather than needs to be with me. And whenever I hear people talk about how foreign women are more traditional I kind of have to laugh. They vary like American women. And even in the third world they still go for the dude with the status + money. Even more so, in some cases, as that dude might be their ticket out of poverty/death. Whereas here dude will just be a way for women to brag.

I think dudes need to work at being the best they can be, rather than saying "this is who i am and women need to cherish my mediocrity". Thats really the root of it. Women need to do the same, but this is a men's message board.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The funniest thing about this is, leaving a country and blaming it on every one else as if you are 100% perfect is probably one of the top self-centered and narcissistic things you can do.

shyt, you dudes who stay bytching not only come off as very narcissistic and self-centered, but as "my shyt don't stank" fools as well.

But yet you have one of the highest post counts in a thread full of nothing but complaints and "advice" stemming from how to handle your complaints.

Look in the mirror bud. You don't get what you want because you don't deserve it. :skip: :pachaha:

:wtf: is going on, is it ether day or something?