Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Do you know the kinds of things going down in Brazil?

shyt is fukked up here, but shyt is fukked up over there too

And unlike here, over there there's not a lot of opportunity to build and grow

Chicks over there play the same games as the ones here, they just play better and look better doing it.

nikkas need to man up and look in the mirror instead of running from problems

Who said shyt isn't fukked up over there?

We're not talking about circumstances, here.

We're talking about values.

Values in relations to family and friends as opposed to materialism.

Everyone knows that Americans are the most self-centered, narcissistic, materialistic people on the planet.

It's what we're known for.

So yeah, we have more financial opportunities, but I wouldn't say that our priorities in terms of values are better than anyone elses.

And that's why the guys are saying that the value system of being on the grind the get more material wealth, competing against each other constantly, and abandoning the traditional gender roles has done lots of harm to our country.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who said shyt isn't fukked up over there?

We're not talking about circumstances, here.

We're talking about values.

Values in relations to family and friends as opposed to materialism.

Everyone knows that Americans are the most self-centered, narcissistic, materialistic people on the planet.

It's what we're known for.

So yeah, we have more financial opportunities, but I wouldn't say that our priorities in terms of values are better than anyone elses.

And that's why the guys are saying that the value system of being on the grind the get more material wealth, competing against each other constantly, and abandoning the traditional gender roles has done lots of harm to our country.
I agree that we have issues here stemming from excessive materialism + priorities

I disagree that the fundamental/societal/economic issues in Brazil pale in comparison to what we have here

I also disagree that problems here are insurmountable and that running from them, rather than being men, taking ownership and addressing said problems, is the way out

To keep it funky this exodus is the height of cowardice... these dudes aren't even running from the white power structure... they are running from their only allies

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree that we have issues here stemming from excessive materialism + priorities

I disagree that the fundamental/societal/economic issues in Brazil pale in comparison to what we have here

I also disagree that problems here are insurmountable and that running from them, rather than being men, taking ownership and addressing said problems, is the way out

To keep it funky this exodus is the height of cowardice... these dudes aren't even running from the white power structure... they are running from their only allies

I don't think it's that deep breh. Most those cats just wanna buy good p*ssy at competitive prices :obama:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:smh:

I was saying that, to the dudes that are not soft or weak, they rather settle down with a woman that loves her traditional roles and not complain/ hesitate at all. There is a reason why Marriage rates is plummeting in America while in the other countries, men are happy with rational minded women that put work in for the household. Not complicated, the way a great relationship is supposed to be.

Not on this site breh. Most these nikkas don't want a woman who'll play the traditional role of housewife and home maker.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/45227-being-stay-home-mom-excuse-being-lazy.html#.UNamE-TzdCI

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
God damn, groupon got some crazy fukking deals going on right now :whoo:. All I know is next year I'm gonna be doing some serious fukking traveling

8 day, 6 night trip to turkey (airfare included from JFK) $999.

Turkey Vacation with Airfare Deal of the Day | Groupon New York City

RackMultipart20121211-16737-xjtd74_wide.jpg

9 day Ecuador Tour with Airfare – Quito and Amazon Rainforest $1099

Ecuador Tour with Airfare Deal of the Day | Groupon Miami

RackMultipart20121212-1443-1visyyx_wide.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Who are their allies? American women? I fail to see how they are being cowards. They don't owe American women here anything. If them negroes weren't getting enough love here to feel it was worth it, then obviously those women aren't their 'allies.' If they found better elsewhere, they have every right to go out and get it.

Them cats may not have 'game', but they have brains. If they can go somewhere else and pull a much higher caliber of lady overseas given the same amount of effort exerted, then they would be a doggone fool not to go do what they are doing. Negroes don't have time to sit around squeezing lumps of coal in their bare hand trying to form a diamond when they already have one ready made right across the street.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hilarious this is coming from a black male who probably barely sees 30k a year its obvious alot of you dudes are dumb ass ghetto trash who never stepped foot out the projects of brooklyn,quyens,chicago,detroit,atl,dc etc. For one how is America the most materialistic country when world wide fathers still marry the poor azz daughters off to rich men in arranged marriages just so they can get a chance at the good life. Youdumb azz niccas stay comparing American women to women who live in countries where poverty is out of control,you got 11,12,13,and14 year old girls walking the streets sellin their pucci at alarming rates just to feed their family, and you lame azz no pucci gettin American niccas think its cool to take advantage of that lmaoo it shows your a fukkin loser lol. Only a lame azz nicca travels to a third world country to sleep with diseased underage prostitutes and yes i said underage be cause alot of the prostitutes are young girls who were often times sold into sex slavery. Its hilarious you gloss over the fact the only reason the brazilian chick sleeps with is because she is dirt poor and you have money or you gloss over the fact these chicks set lame azz dudes like you up every year to get robbed and murked in their home country while they run off with your cash but you bash american women for being materialistic lmaoo you clown azz s8mp ass nikkaz are so confused. Just admit your ugly azz hell and cant get no p*ssy instead of justifying payin for sex

youre a filthy, worthless, unfunny, mildly interesting, at best, scum and shyt sucking troll, you should do us all a favor and kill yourself...but your critique is spot on.

with exposure to this culture, time, and $$$...these women will be just like the women here cats are running from...best bet? find one here compatible with you and build....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
youre a filthy, worthless, unfunny, mildly interesting, at best, scum and shyt sucking troll, you should do us all a favor and kill yourself...but your critique is spot on.

with exposure to this culture, time, and $$$...these women will be just like the women here cats are running from...best bet? find one here compatible with you and build....

lol ma sounds real mad right now that them old school negroes done hit the road and got it where they could get it. them negroes had a big koolaid smile on their face while over there. I ain't mad at it. Why should I be? If they found what they were looking for over there, gone head with it. As long as they ain't breaking the law and messing with them minors, why should anyone be mad at that?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Lol i didnt even watch the video lol, and who says im mad lol i dont ma I e threads 24/7 on here like alot of you dudes complaing about how the opposite sex doesnt want me:lolbron::heh: so gtfoh with that lol, my response was to the post where yall was talkin about traditional roles and bashing american women yet bytch nyggaz like you wouldnt last a day in a traditional culture. Last time i checked traditional men dont spend some much time bytching and complaining like punk azz no pucci getting american males lol:lolbron:

And you, with your foul mouth, would?
Your attitude is a perfect example of why some of these American men are going overseas. Traditional men don't complain because they're actually dealing with women who bring qualities to the table other than what's between their legs. If you used your head, maybe you would understand that the main desire for traditionalism calls for bringing something to the table other than sex, which is given away freely and easily here in America.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And you, with your foul mouth, would?
Your attitude is a perfect example of why some of these American men are going overseas. Traditional men don't complain because they're actually dealing with women who bring qualities to the table other than what's between their legs. If you used your head, maybe you would understand that the main desire for traditionalism calls for bringing something to the table other than sex, which is given away freely and easily here in America.
All I needed was the registered username...

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
whats funny bout this shyt..alot of these old nikkas..daddies prolly came to brazil when they was younger...knocked down a chick..n these nikkas fukkin their sisters..hell they daughters...

i know a ol school who this shyt happen too...he still fukkin his daughter got 6 pretty ass lil girls green eyes

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dead@pull a much higher caliber of lady over seas, i tell you niccas is delusional, you will be fukkin bottomfeeders and whores who throw they p*ssy at any tourist willing to give them a good $5or $10 tip . On top of that every brazilian woman is not beautiful and even with the cash alot of men go there and get their feelings h hurt you really think the real bad bishes are going to be sweating some dusty american who cant pucci in his home country for free, so he gotta travel to a foreign country and pay for sex lmaooo you American males are dumbasses no wonder yall simp azz niccas get got so easily

:laugh: Let me tell you a secret..she's MONEY hungry. She don't give a MOTHER fukk about that. Not in this lifetime or the next. There are some soul less exotic women in Brazil. It's just how it is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can't cosign this shyt.

nikkas wanna complain that the black family structure is fukked, and men are being emasculated. But leaving our own communities to go pay for sex in a foreign country is commendable :mindblown:

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Look for any excuse to continue to act irresponsibly while blaming everyone else for your problems.