Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Can't cosign this shyt.

nikkas wanna complain that the black family structure is fukked, and men are being emasculated. But leaving our own communities to go pay for sex in a foreign country is commendable :mindblown:

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Look for any excuse to continue to act irresponsibly while blaming everyone else for your problems.

Fatherless men will not learn responsibility.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Can't cosign this shyt.

nikkas wanna complain that the black family structure is fukked, and men are being emasculated. But leaving our own communities to go pay for sex in a foreign country is commendable :mindblown:

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Look for any excuse to continue to act irresponsibly while blaming everyone else for your problems.

Society told these nikkas they were sick and flabby and they didn't deserve a bad bytch. :umad:

They told society fukk you! I'm gone find me a bad bytch in Brazil with all the values I'm looking for in a woman. :pacspit:

In the end it just shows as much as nikkas on here want to ignore the impact of economic status on the female psyche and focus on swagg, these old nikkas tricking is a harsh reminder.

If these caliber of women were in the states they would not be fukking with these nikkas, but they are not so these old nikkas enjoying those benifits.

Get your money and status up and your pool of women will increase.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Society told these nikkas they were sick and flabby and they didn't deserve a bad bytch. :umad:

They told society fukk you! I'm gone find me a bad bytch in Brazil with all the values I'm looking for in a woman. :pacspit:

In the end it just shows as much as nikkas on here want to ignore the impact of economic status on the female psyche and focus on swagg, these old nikkas tricking is a harsh reminder.

If these caliber of women were in the states they would not be fukking with these nikkas, but they are not so these old nikkas enjoying those benifits.

Get your money and status up and your pool of women will increase.

These women aren't special or any higher "caliber" than the hoes here. They are just cheaper and "exotic looking". But the local men look at them hoes like:scusthov: just like we look at the hoes here.

These dudes are just running from their own inadequacies and paying women to make them feel like they aren't.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speak on it..

I won't even go in like a did last time, but the main point is a lame who can't get p*ssy in the US is not going to up and become some Don Juan cat in Brazil. Unless he's paying for it, which defeats the whole purpose of claiming they're moving on from American broads because they are too materialistic.

nikkas need to stop attaching all this extra "women know how to be women" and "settle down with a foreign girl, American girls are shyt" talk and just say they want to pay for exotic p*ssy and get it over with. Because that's all it is and will be. 9/10 these chicks are looking for a come up when it comes to American men. And when they're not and you're just dealing with regular women, if you're a lame you'll run into the same probs you did with women in the US guaranteed. Probably even worse, because Brazilian women expect a lot more from men in terms of physical appearance and providing that US chicks do. Especially Rio and Sao Paulo broads.

The fukk makes you nikkas think Brazilian women want to deal with your whining and competing with women any more than American bytches do? Cats doing all this running from safe haven to safe haven (first it was Atlanta, now Brazil :russ:) instead of accepting that they're unbearable and pathetic motherfukkas that need to fix themselves.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And you, with your foul mouth, would?
Your attitude is a perfect example of why some of these American men are going overseas. Traditional men don't complain because they're actually dealing with women who bring qualities to the table other than what's between their legs. If you used your head, maybe you would understand that the main desire for traditionalism calls for bringing something to the table other than sex, which is given away freely and easily here in America.

He is a :troll: that kicks down other men searching for an answer. He the worst kind of critic that kicks men down, but don't offer them a helping hand to get their problems straight. He's on some white man shyt that looks at other people's pain as his entertainment.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who are their allies? American women? I fail to see how they are being cowards. They don't owe American women here anything. If them negroes weren't getting enough love here to feel it was worth it, then obviously those women aren't their 'allies.' If they found better elsewhere, they have every right to go out and get it.

Them cats may not have 'game', but they have brains. If they can go somewhere else and pull a much higher caliber of lady overseas given the same amount of effort exerted, then they would be a doggone fool not to go do what they are doing. Negroes don't have time to sit around squeezing lumps of coal in their bare hand trying to form a diamond when they already have one ready made right across the street.

Mayne this marilyn chick said everything I was going to

Yall nikkas love to point the finger... "black womens expectations are too high" "black women only like interesting men" "black women are the bane of our existence" Its tired mayne

Theres three things black men can and SHOULD do that would probably fix this whole situation in spite of black women's efforts to destroy us ( :rolleyes: )
- Dont fukk chicks you dont wanna be with (that way you will NEVER have a baby by a ratchet)
- If you have a kid, RAISE IT, and accept the consequences of YOUR DECISION (that chick did not steal your sperm while you were sleeping)
- STEP YOUR fukkING GAME UP TO BE DESIRABLE INSTEAD OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR NOT WANTING YOU

Basically, BE A MAN, make smart choices, work hard, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, STOP MAKING EXCUSES :damn:

Its very fukking simple and the sooner you woe is me nikkas come to accept it the better off we will all be

Both sides play a part... if EITHER SIDE would accept responsibility, the problem would disappear

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Yall nikkas love to point the finger... "black womens expectations are too high" "black women only like interesting men" "black women are the bane of our existence" Its tired mayne

Theres three things black men can and SHOULD do that would probably fix this whole situation in spite of black women's efforts to destroy us ( :rolleyes: )
- Dont fukk chicks you dont wanna be with (that way you will NEVER have a baby by a ratchet)
- If you have a kid, RAISE IT, and accept the consequences of YOUR DECISION (that chick did not steal your sperm while you were sleeping)
- STEP YOUR fukkING GAME UP TO BE DESIRABLE INSTEAD OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR NOT WANTING YOU

Basically, BE A MAN, make smart choices, work hard, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, STOP MAKING EXCUSES :damn:

Its very fukking simple and the sooner you woe is me nikkas come to accept it the better off we will all be

Both sides play a part... if EITHER SIDE would accept responsibility, the problem would disappear

:wow: kevm3 my nikka and all got many gems from him but I cannot co-sign niccas tricking on 3 world countries chicks because they dont get attention from chicks back home, theres plenty of chicks here with good morales but were too busy finding a '' bad bytch''

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lmaooo i a fukkin women not a man, i look at the fact these niccas cant get no p*ssy as entertainment and got to pay prostitutes for it as entertainment yep i sure do

and dead @ these dude not acknowledging the fact the only women these women mess with them is because these girls need the money bad

imnd you i actually been to brazil and the average everyday prostittute down there is not some suer hot model chick they look like the everyday women in the street down to the homeless crackheads you see down here in America.

Alot of these niccas tlaking hav never stepped foot in brazil so theyant tell me shyt about a country i been to,lived in and have family there. these fools have not stepped foot outside the projects of brookyln but want to tell me about how brazilians are :mindblown::what:

Yeah, but at the same time, some women's behaviors be on some bullshyt. Running away isn't gonna solve anything, but tolerating women's bullshyt is not the answer. n

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I agree with everything you said but I'm not gone go demonize a nikka that found happyness overseas. He happy why other nikkas mad. :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I agree with everything you said but I'm not gone go demonize a nikka that found happyness overseas. He happy why other nikkas mad. :mjpls:

I mean... if they are happy, cool

But I couldn't be happy basically wifing up a prostitute

These chicks bring nothing to the table but a good attitude... I dont see how wifing them up is any different than wifing up a ratchet

The reality is these nikkas wanna blame American women for their own unrealistically high standards. I can't get with that

yo the same thing happens with these White boys over here in Afghanistan, who go to Thailand while on leave and pay for them manly looking broads :snoop: talkin bout American women don't know how to act

Naw dem PAWGS know how to treat a nikka, they trippin :steviej:

I will bet all types of Coli bucks there are Brazilian men who have beef w/Brazilian women... everyone's a victim