Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brazil isn't a developing nation, but there is truth to chicks playing dudes down there, however I'd say it's mostly in Rio. If you're going down there solely for women you're more than likely going to have to pay for it or get played, I said that earlier in the thread. The average Brazilian female isn't as easy as they are made out to be, you'd be better off just staying in the US if all you want to do is fukk for "free".

Every man should go to Brazil though, experience the culture and laid back atmosphere, and the women are the most beautiful in the world as far as I'm concerned. I think I've been enough places to say that, and they are a lot more approachable and friendly than US women.

As far as girls playing dudes, what is it robbery/kidnap setups and trying to get green cards? Also, how would you stay safe, if it's first traveling there by yourself?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
As far as girls playing dudes, what is it robbery/kidnap setups and trying to get green cards? Also, how would you stay safe, if it's first traveling there by yourself?

in every area/town they have hi-jack squads who basically issue warnings on what to look for or the latest schemes being ran within the area, this info is usually passed onto customs/personell to assist foreigners in the area.

Malta is also correct on the average brasilian women not being super easy but on the other hand my experience is different because i look like i belong there and i speak the language so its hard for me to speak from an outsiders perspective as i am usually all set up by family members ahead of time.

Learning the language is critical if you want to get ANYWHERE as far as free p*ssy otherwise just bring your wallet breh

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in every area/town they have hi-jack squads who basically issue warnings on what to look for or the latest schemes being ran within the area, this info is usually passed onto customs/personell to assist foreigners in the area.

Malta is also correct on the average brasilian women not being super easy but on the other hand my experience is different because i look like i belong there and i speak the language so its hard for me to speak from an outsiders perspective as i am usually all set up by family members ahead of time.

Learning the language is critical if you want to get ANYWHERE as far as free p*ssy otherwise just bring your wallet breh

What are some fun outdoor activities to do in Brazil? Many Americans have this boring idea of what is 'fun'. They just go to some guy's party, stand around drinking cheap wine, and laughing at corny jokes. I don't want to travel to Brazil just for girls. There's more to life than just fukking prostitutes.

When we went to Switzerland last year we went paragliding (not my video):
[ame=http://youtu.be/_nT7UQipATQ]Paragliding soaring Südtirol - YouTube[/ame]

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I need to move out of my state for career opportunities and to accumulate more money for financial security. I don't want to leave the country far from my family, but this thread got a brother thinking about moving out of USA to improve my situation. Does anybody knows how the job market for IT and telecommunication technician?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Aside from the bald-headed dude that lives in Brazil. The other dudes seem like they can't get play in the US to begin with when they were younger. The "love" they get from these Brazilian broads is all in vain and for the money.

On the another note, if and when I go to Brazil, I'm going to have some fun too :shaq:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: how can i forget about that POF thread. A lot of those cats are the same ones in the black women ain't shyt thread talkin bout how many dime pawgs they get.

I keep saying it, but a lot of these dudes have lied to themselves so much, they forget what's real and what's fake. Like that nikka @606onit. Peep what this fukk nikka said:

And this dude picture
CeCfk.jpg

In his mind he's a 6 foot, 6 figure, 6 pack, 6 series driving nikka fukking dime white bytches everyday and they just can't get enough of him :russ:

:russ:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Meh, who the fukk cares.

There's no reason this thread should have gone on this far.

If you're happier with a bytch overseas who isn't quite as tainted by Amerikkkan culture, good for you.

It is funny for Americans to act like they aren't tainted by this bullshyt culture though. That's male and female. I've heard many foreigners say it as well.

So, these dudes may have a point.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Has anyone heard of World Ventures? A friend of mine tried to get me on. The overview is the second preseentation: Presentation

I don't think it's worth the effort and it looked too much like a pyramid scheme.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Meh, who the fukk cares.

There's no reason this thread should have gone on this far.

If you're happier with a bytch overseas who isn't quite as tainted by Amerikkkan culture, good for you.

It is funny for Americans to act like they aren't tainted by this bullshyt culture though. That's male and female. I've heard many foreigners say it as well.

So, these dudes may have a point.

Do you know the kinds of things going down in Brazil?

shyt is fukked up here, but shyt is fukked up over there too

And unlike here, over there there's not a lot of opportunity to build and grow

Chicks over there play the same games as the ones here, they just play better and look better doing it.

nikkas need to man up and look in the mirror instead of running from problems

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'd feel a certain way about myself if my game was so wack that it forced me to find solace in another country.