Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:smh:

wtf are people in here arguing about?

I'm pretty sure, the general consensus on here agrees, traveling overseas with primary intention of getting laid, is beyond lame.

Why does it sound like cats are trying to shame traveling overseas now?

nobody is trying to shame cats for traveling but niccas think the pasture is greener overseas because chicks will be :ohmy: because they make 50k/year one of the best advice I got from the how to deal with women thread and from talking to older heads is to work on yourself as far as knowledge, happiness and finding a passion because a real female that got her shyt together will respect that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sure bud. At the end of the day, you will always be the same dude, with the same problems you've always had because you don't want to look at yourself. Look at yourself, evaluate, and grow from it.

Keep your train of thought tho. You're right about everything. Every woman in the United States is wrong. Coli brehs got it right though. :pachaha:

------

Does that idea even make any logical sense? :dead: Dudes are like females sometimes on here.

They are also a lot better at spotting an easy American come up as well.

Trust me, I ain't no simping tricking punk that uses money to trick on dinner dates. I ain't perfect, but I came a long way from simping.

That's what make men so exciting in the eyes of women: Not where were we from, but what you done for yaself and how you improved. If a man thinks of any way to improve himself as a person to get ahead of all things in life, then he deserves to meet a woman that is the same.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Trust me, I ain't no simping tricking punk that uses money to trick on dinner dates. I ain't perfect, but I came a long way from simping.

That's what make men so exciting in the eyes of women: Not where were we from, but what you done for yaself and how you improved. If a man thinks of any way to improve himself as a person to get ahead of all things in life, then he deserves to meet a woman that is the same.

Breh. Why are you still typing to me? What are you even talking about? Do your thing. Most to every woman in the US are wrong. You brehs are the select few who got it. :pachaha:

:ld:

Brazilians as a whole are world renowned for being friendly people, not just the women.

oprah.gif

1. Cayman Islands - Beth Greenfield Carried Away - Forbes

--------------
You know what brehs. I'm not even gonna argue it anymore.

The lot of you clearly don't have much experience with the kind of women you're putting on a pedestal, besides movies, Coli tales, and vacation stints. And I'm frankly not gonna argue with dudes who think they know it all because they hopped on a plane for a little bit or because they watched a couple of movies.

I'm sure y'all know it all from that. :obama:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Breh. Why are you still typing to me? What are you even talking about? Do your thing. Most to every woman in the US are wrong. You brehs are the select few who got it. :pachaha:

oprah.gif

1. Cayman Islands - Beth Greenfield Carried Away - Forbes

--------------
You know what brehs. I'm not even gonna argue it anymore.

The lot of you clearly don't have much experience with the kind of women you're putting on a pedestal, besides movies, Coli tales, and vacation stints. And I'm frankly not gonna argue with dudes who think they know it all because they hopped on a plane for a little bit or because they watched a couple of movies.

I'm sure y'all know it all from that. :obama:

So, what exactly is the purpose of that link? No where in did I say that Brazilians were the friendliest people on Earth, or the most friendly. You're trying to argue about a country you haven't even been to and claiming other people are know it alls? :merchant:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
It's the same thing with these white dudes going to thailand and wifing up these broads. they may play nice and stroke your ego but these girls are ruthless brehs. be careful

:bryan: Asian women play the shyt out of white foreigners. Now THOSE females definitely aren't looking for anything but a come up. As for everything else, :yeshrug: who wouldn't want to live in Brazil? I think foreign women overall are just friendlier than the average American women, so I can see the appeal

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:smh:

wtf are people in here arguing about?

I'm pretty sure, the general consensus on here agrees, traveling overseas with primary intention of getting laid, is beyond lame.

Why does it sound like cats are trying to shame traveling overseas now?
I think it feels that way honestly because you want it to. Not trying to be funny but I just see people offering different perspectives from the usual :dj2: that goes on in threads with alot of people with similar views thats all. Oftentimes this gets considered shaming and/or trying to clown when people just have differing opinions. I think people should travel but at the same time I do feel you can meet somebody that has similar views to you in your own country thats all. Maybe some guys are just as picky as they say the women they are talking about are. I just don't think a vast majority of people are so unique that they can't find nobody suitable for them also. Nothing more, nothing less (from me at least) esp if you are in a big city.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So, what exactly is the purpose of that link? No where in did I say that Brazilians were the friendliest people on Earth, or the most friendly. You're trying to argue about a country you haven't even been to and claiming other people are know it alls? :merchant:

Americans are known for being friendly too, along with Germans, Australians, etc. What's the big whoop about being considered friendly when the same country you're talking about is considered "friendlier" anyway? :pachaha:

I'm not arguing about countries I haven't been to. I'm arguing about stupid mentalities that will exist no matter what country you're in and habits of people. 2 + 2 doesn't change just cause you cross a border.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Americans are known for being friendly too, along with Germans, Australians, etc. What's the big whoop about being considered friendly when the same country you're talking about is considered "friendlier" anyway? :pachaha:

I'm not arguing about countries I haven't been to. I'm arguing about stupid mentalities that will exist no matter what country you're in and habits of people. 2 + 2 doesn't change just cause you cross a border.

I think they're talking about the black women in Brazil being more friendlier than the Black women here, which could be true.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I think they're talking about the black women in Brazil being more friendlier than the Black women here, which could be true.

Could be. But can we say that's a genuine "friendly" or friendly because of a "need"?

Trust me, my cousins and family members are damn "friendly", but not because they really wanna be. :rudy: And they can spot a foreigner a mile away.

I'm sure Coli brehs would love them. :russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn I forgot this thread existed. I'm mad dude called me a Nicki Minaj fan. I hate her and the barbzzz.