Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Most of you niccas do not know that Brazil has fuced up race relations, there is a huge divide that still exists today, far more worst than the US. The women these black men meet in Brazil are prostitutes, they don't meet real women..please believe that.

Blacks are usually hated everywhere you go in the globe, and they hate their own women?

Have you been to brazil?

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would probably have a much easier time pulling women of the same if not higher caliber over there. That's the point. If I can get the SAME exact thing for a tenth of the effort elsewhere, then why would I not do it? Companies are doing it with their labor. Instead of paying Americans $30 an hour with all of these benefit packages, they can go to India and pay them $13 with no benefits.

If I see a shirt in dillards for $85 bucks and the same exact shirt for $25 dollars at the outlet mall, why would I go buy it at Dillards? Negroes that are smart go to where they can win the most with their given effort level. That's called getting the best possible return on your assets.

I fail to see what's so special about American women that men are lame if they can't pull them.

thats because the american women has lost appeal.... most of the women here want to be "something"..... doesn't matter what it is they just wan't to be popular for something....

what happened to women who knew what they were and what they were capable of so they just played the cut and kept it humble ? the females here have become very extra with everything, they all wanna be noticed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
thats because the american women has lost appeal.... most of the women here want to be "something"..... doesn't matter what it is they just wan't to be popular for something....

what happened to women who knew what they were and what they were capable of so they just played the cut and kept it humble ? the females here have become very extra with everything, they all wanna be noticed .

If them american women go overseas and do the same bullshyt...they will be humbled quick.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Most of you niccas do not know that Brazil has fuced up race relations, there is a huge divide that still exists today, far more worst than the US. The women these black men meet in Brazil are prostitutes, they don't meet real women..please believe that.

Blacks are usually hated everywhere you go in the globe, and they hate their own women?

:russ: cac nerds are hilarious!

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A man should not even be trying to date a woman until he has his shyt together. You should be earning at least 70k a year before you start dating women. Call me old school. Call me a class bigot.

why should a man need to make 70k to date a women ?

unless a women is the key to doubling that 70k your statement is null and void.....

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well if you have an average income don't expect to get an above average woman. :ufdup:

ok now i'm new so i'm guessing this is some delusional nicki minaj fanatic young bytch....

women are women hoes are hoes, I know media and society has pushed the dollar signs=getting a good women down u lames throats but the golden truth remains the same, its a womens choice to be a women and dollars don't disturb that.

I find it quite sad and hilarious that money is the only thing that makes some people feel secure in the presence of women....

I got the aura of a winner though, so rather rich or broke my presence alone gon make her blow me..... thats the honest truth jack, can't no money get in the way of me pulling any lovely lady I see worthy.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
These dudes on here are straight delusional. shyt has me like :merchant: at times because they are DEAD serious. :laff:

these dudes are for a rude awakening dont forget that american culture is huge around the world if they dont have that sense of entitlement now its only a matter of time, truth is theres a lot of good women out there but were too busy looking for a bad bytch

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
these dudes are for a rude awakening dont forget that american culture is huge around the world if they dont have that sense of entitlement now its only a matter of time, truth is theres a lot of good women out there but were too busy looking for a bad bytch
Exactly. Men are providers everywhere else in the world and women are the beneficiaries, but some how developing countries are different. :skip: I've said on here times before, EVERY man on here has encountered a good woman who would hold him down, but he passed on her because of her looks.

I went on an emerging economy tour in a South American country recently and those women are no different and they all have underlying desires when it comes to American men and the ones who already have money aren't fukkin' with nikkas like that. Only a simp who is not familiar with them would be fooled into thinking they've got something special.

Women in developing countries are the most sheisty females by far. The stories I have from my interactions with my family members alone and the things they've told me would have these dudes feelin' like :facepalm: for being so stupid. Dudes be hella desperate for any kind of attention though.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Exactly. Men are providers everywhere else in the world and women are the beneficiaries, but some how developing countries are different. :skip: I've said on here times before, EVERY man on here has encountered a good woman who would hold him down, but he passed on her because of her looks.

I went on an emerging economy tour in a South American country recently and those women are no different and they all have underlying desires when it comes to American men and the ones who already have money aren't fukkin' with nikkas like that. Only a simp who is not familiar with them would be fooled into thinking they've got something special.

Women in developing countries are the most sheisty females by far. The stories I have from my interactions with my family members alone and the things they've told me would have these dudes feelin' like :facepalm: for being so stupid. Dudes be hella desperate for any kind of attention though.
damn, why you crushin dreams bruh?? That beautiful Colombian chick said she wants to marry me because she loves me, not because she wants that green card to get that US citizenship :to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

This cancer of the entitled woman needs to be deaded and not spread across the world.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This cancer of the entitled woman needs to be deaded and not spread across the world.
So does the epidemic of soft ass dudes. shyt's hilarious.

"I'm perfect, everyone else is wrong, I'm leaving and going somewhere else because I know I'll be right there :sadbron:"

No nikka. You will STILL will be getting played. You just won't notice it cause their women are a lot sneakier and have encountered/played your type several times before.