Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Another reason to go to Brazil is the food -

Acaraje

grd-acaraje_marly(0).jpg

Moqueca
moqueca-de-peixe.jpg

Cheese bread -

DSC_0537.preview_0.JPG

Salvador :lawd: how I miss you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqWDg9KCGpI#t=153s"]ghostface killah - shakey dog - Fishscale - YouTube[/ame]

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
how long did you live in brazil? :leon:

I lived there 5 months, it's easy to spot working girls and the bars they typically frequent in Rio.

If you actually want to meet a woman down there, I wouldn't try to do it in Rio. Places like Salvador, Belo Horizonte or Recife are better choices, especially from outside the cities.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Studying Abroad

:whoa: People are shook by learning a new language so they choose easy places like Europe & Australia like everyone else does. With Brazil you learn a new language (Portuguese instead of spanish like everyone else), spend less $, drop 20lbs immediately because the food is heather, they’re gonna become even more powerful in the future, great atmosphere, lots if not more tourist spots than America, meet hundreds of brazilians and other study abroad students across the world… and of course the women, which is a whole 'nother topic.

I co-sign this. I studied in Egypt for a bit in 2010 and I'll tell you, I thought I was eating good, stayed active by playing soccer, swimming on trips to Sinai and what not, climbing Mount Sinai, etc... then I got home and my family said I looked like a dark skinny Somali refugee :russ: I didn't realize I lost 15 pounds... but I thought I was eating so good :wow: @ the difference chemicals in our food makes in us here in the states

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I co-sign this. I studied in Egypt for a bit in 2010 and I'll tell you, I thought I was eating good, stayed active by playing soccer, swimming on trips to Sinai and what not, climbing Mount Sinai, etc... then I got home and my family said I looked like a dark skinny Somali refugee :russ: I didn't realize I lost 15 pounds... but I thought I was eating so good :wow: @ the difference chemicals in our food makes in us here in the states

Drop the story of your stay in Egypt my dude :yes:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Drop the story of your stay in Egypt my dude :yes:

Well I managed to get on a study abroad through this non profit (that gets DOD grants) in DC working with my University and about 5 others on language flagship programs. I started taking Arabic at school in 2008 cause it was 6 credits and an easy A for me (I know how to read, write). So I stuck with it to learn conversation and we had to take Egyptian dialect (the easiest dialect to learn once you have foundation).

So my group was like 40 undergrads (some graduated already, most were juniors or seniors) and like 25 were girls. There was 15 dudes and besides one half Palestinian guy and me, the only black/muslim guy, the other guys were white.

So we were in dorms, they fed us pretty good at breakfast and dinner. Us guys were on the otherside of town and the girls were closer to the school (harassment is huge in Egypt). The compound for us was pretty spacious though and we lived with other Egyptian dudes to optimize learning the language. They also came with us on trips, played sports with us, went to concerts and all that.

Typical day was class going from like 9 to 1 and then doing whatever till the evening and getting drilled with work. I picked a chill cafe with excellent wifi to do my thing, it was also a great way to bond..

There was this one Arab chick from Michigan in our group. She clearly had a thing for me and really wouldn't leave me alone, she had a man too :leon:

It was a chill semester though... before the revolution stuff started. Nice to get away from the states for a bit and experience a different culture. Definitely going to try and visit soon

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Well I managed to get on a study abroad through this non profit (that gets DOD grants) in DC working with my University and about 5 others on language flagship programs. I started taking Arabic at school in 2008 cause it was 6 credits and an easy A for me (I know how to read, write). So I stuck with it to learn conversation and we had to take Egyptian dialect (the easiest dialect to learn once you have foundation).

So my group was like 40 undergrads (some graduated already, most were juniors or seniors) and like 25 were girls. There was 15 dudes and besides one half Palestinian guy and me, the only black/muslim guy, the other guys were white.

So we were in dorms, they fed us pretty good at breakfast and dinner. Us guys were on the otherside of town and the girls were closer to the school (harassment is huge in Egypt). The compound for us was pretty spacious though and we lived with other Egyptian dudes to optimize learning the language. They also came with us on trips, played sports with us, went to concerts and all that.

Typical day was class going from like 9 to 1 and then doing whatever till the evening and getting drilled with work. I picked a chill cafe with excellent wifi to do my thing, it was also a great way to bond..

There was this one Arab chick from Michigan in our group. She clearly had a thing for me and really wouldn't leave me alone, she had a man too :leon:

It was a chill semester though... before the revolution stuff started. Nice to get away from the states for a bit and experience a different culture. Definitely going to try and visit soon

Dope shyt, + rep.

I been to Egypt, didn't stay more than a week though.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lived in egypt for 2yrs..cairo goat city

cairo at night time is dope

their food>>
sharm el sheik is nice too..dope resort

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For those that want to see more of black americans in Brazil, I actually found someone's youtube channel that is or was living there -
Life in Brazil - YouTube

(Seems like a working girl to be honest)

kevincam - YouTube

Has 100+ videos, probably with 75% of them being in Brazil and a new chick in damn near every video. Seems he had a kid out there too, check his vids though, homie has an ear to ear smile in every last one of them :russ:

That shyt on her lip :scusthov: :damn:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dudes really in here talkin' about leavin' a country because women don't treat them good. :russ:

Talk about denial. Fix yourselves. Everybody in the room ain't wrong, it's you. Get out your ego. :rudy:

Most of you niccas do not know that Brazil has fuced up race relations, there is a huge divide that still exists today, far more worst than the US. The women these black men meet in Brazil are prostitutes, they don't meet real women..please believe that.

This is the most hilarious part about it. Even the girls in the video are clearly prostitutes. :childplease: Pretty much every Latino/Hispanic country has f'd up race relations.

I think a lot of dudes confuse these women giving them play because they are American/because they think they have money with genuine like. :dwillhuh: