Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
y'all gotta start learning new languages if you're really bout this international life. it's irresponsible not to, just for your future's and your future children's sake(s). i'm not saying you gotta be fluent in 5 languages, but you gotta make an effort. if you really wanna ingratiate yourself to locals, the fact that you're american, native speaker of the most sought after dialect in the world, and you've bothered to learn to speak another language of a less powerful and influential country goes a loooong way.

:clap:

I can't speak for Brazil, but in other countries, especially Second or Third World countries, if you know are at least conversational level, :wow: I will go as far as saying about 80% of the international play I got, was because I was able to communicate in the local dialect. Como se diz "swag" minha amiga? :smugdraper:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it's crazy breh, you can be like 3 days into your first class of a language, and just the fact that you've gone that far has some people like :ohhh:

for me, i just like languages and shyt. so it's nothing :yeshrug: but i'm thankful i enjoy it, because it will be very useful one day

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:clap:

I can't speak for Brazil, but in other countries, especially Second or Third World countries, if you know are at least conversational level, :wow: I will go as far as saying about 80% of the international play I got, was because I was able to communicate in the local dialect. Como se diz "swag" minha amiga? :smugdraper:

And, you can make money on the side if you want, why go to a school to learn English when the gringo charges half and you learn REAL english.

By the way brehs, Rio has more women than men *sambas*

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
got damn that dude's voice is so awful. he's doing his thing tho

only thing about rio is the girls are notorious for being butterfaces :ld:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
1zjzpzqykzu0i3sitpvzfhgo0245435149.jpg

she works at one of the hotels..:leon:

9aocv7.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
is there an official travel thread round here?

Yo I said it before but we need a travel forum in the coli. There's been so much puff dropped in these threads but they eventually fall off the map. shyt if done right that forum would crush lonely planet since we pretty much have the same idea of fun and around the same age.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yo I said it before but we need a travel forum in the coli. There's been so much puff dropped in these threads but they eventually fall off the map. shyt if done right that forum would crush lonely planet since we pretty much have the same idea of fun and around the same age.
Not a forum though, that's too big a step for a minor topic. But I agree, the most useful/interesting tidbits always develop in completely random threads.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
y'all gotta start learning new languages if you're really bout this international life. it's irresponsible not to, just for your future's and your future children's sake(s). i'm not saying you gotta be fluent in 5 languages, but you gotta make an effort. if you really wanna ingratiate yourself to locals, the fact that you're american, native speaker of the most sought after dialect in the world, and you've bothered to learn to speak another language of a less powerful and influential country goes a loooong way.

i read arabic and can speak a lil.
but i need to learn some portuguese