Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
We need to start deterring nikkaz away from Brazil, DR, etc. We need to start saying sh*t like "Brazil's dangerous as f*ck", or "the way of living is dirty as sh*t over there" so we keep more of this precious resource to ourselves.

They born everyday b. Cuban girls are cool too, but kinda slutty if you ask me. PR girls not loyal enough for me.

Now if you wanna say Venezuela, Colombia and Hoduras/Costa Rica :datazz:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
one of the great things about living in DC..took me 2 weeks :win:

all other folk, 5 months is more than enough time, but it should take about 2-3 ideally if you're going through the mail because you don't live near a consulate.
If you plan on going there you need a visa apply 5 months in advance
When applying for a visa, do you have to have a purchased ticket to be there? Is getting this visa just me mailing my passport to the consulate for a stamp? I just want to have a stamp on deck :datazz: without all the "Pre-planning" :ld:
Link me, brehs. :to:
How many of you all travel alone? Not just Brazil but anywhere.

I do most shyt by myself since I really don't keep close friends.
Same. Europe is so different than S.A., I bet, so I'm not sold on travelling there 100% alone. I'd probably meet some women off pof & cool people off couchsurfing like i did for Spain and France.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Also, if you dudes don't mind staying in Hostels you can increase your stay by days, even weeks. Contrary to what the movies show, they can be pretty nice, and most have internet nowadays, you can get a double room by yourself if you want to be alone and it's still 3-4 times cheaper than what a hotel room would cost.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I lived and traveled around Europe alone for eight months met a lot of people along the way. Nothing wrong with it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Well if you have an average income don't expect to get an above average woman. :ufdup:

So what the hell is an above average woman? Some one making 75k?

YOU are the prime example why this culture is so fukked up. nikkas place money and status over EVERY fukkING THING.

My dad used to drive cabs an my mom was a registered nurse. My mom nearly made twice the salary of my dad yet in our household, my dad was the undisputed leader of our home. Irregardless of how much my dad did or didn't make, my mom always respected him and deferred the majority of any major household decisions to him. Something like this would be an anomaly in an American household. But unfortunately most Americans are too stupid, self-centered, and myopic to understand the concept of gender roles in a society.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
looking at nov 10 DR trip for 7nights at punta

im just hoping my nikka doesnt flop on me

Magic 8 ball, will @malcolmxxx_45 take an L on 11/10/2012 :leostare:?

magic8Ball.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I've been traveling solo for a few years now. Vegas, LA, and the Bahamas is what I got under my belt now.

I gotta GF now though, so looks like I'll have a travel mate for the foreseeable future.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
When applying for a visa, do you have to have a purchased ticket to be there? Is getting this visa just me mailing my passport to the consulate for a stamp? I just want to have a stamp on deck :datazz: without all the "Pre-planning" :ld:
Link me, brehs. :to:

Same. Europe is so different than S.A., I bet, so I'm not sold on travelling there 100% alone. I'd probably meet some women off pof & cool people off couchsurfing like i did for Spain and France.

Consulate-General of Brazil in Washington D.C.

Consulate-General of Brazil in Washington D.C.

Consulado-Geral do Brasil em Washington D.C. - Artigo Externo

Required documents (the Consular Officer processing the visa can ask for additional documents if deemed necessary):

Two (2) receipt pages from VISA APPLICATION FORM per applicant, properly and completely filled in and signed by the applicant;

A passport valid for at least 6 months prior to its expiration date, and with at least one blank page available for the visa stamp;

Two recent passport-size photos, front view, full face, either in color or black and white, with a light background (snapshots are not accepted);

Travel Itinerary with confirmed round trip booking. If traveling by land, proof of financial capacity to pay for ones stay in Brazil;

Visa fee, payable in US Postal Money Order only, as applicable (SEE VISA FEES TABLE); A non-refundable handling fee of US$20.00 per visa applies to visa applications submitted by mail or by any individual other than the applicant or an immediate member of his or her family;

Any application that shows “self-employed” or “unemployed” must be complemented with a current “Balance Account Bank Statement” with applicant’s name and address;

For non-Americans: copy of green card or valid re-entry visa into the USA or valid visa to country of final destination.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Travel Itinerary with confirmed round trip booking. If traveling by land, proof of financial capacity to pay for ones stay in Brazil;

:dwillhuh:
is this really 110% the case? Can I just show a printout of kayak.com and my INTENDED tickets to buy? They really make u BOOK A FLIGHT FIRST? :wtf: