Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of you all travel alone? Not just Brazil but anywhere.

I do most shyt by myself since I really don't keep close friends.

i've been to amsterdam and hawaii dolo

only thing that sucks is all the memories you've had can't really be shared w/anyone. there's a lotta times where i'd like to talk about some of weird shyt that went down, and it's like "oh yeah, none of the homies went :to: "

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nov 10 breh..740 all inclusive Punta Cana ..the resort called Carabela Beach
been sitting on the fence for the last 24hrs, but said fukk it..you only live once
got this last minute deal at redtag.ca

enjoy breh , ur resort has free open bar am assumin , last time mine did, free open bar breh 24/7 :ahh: if possible try to get a room with a safe in it , other than that :eat:

also if yall go tthe funds rent a car and explorer around the resort day time only though, night time do that shyt in taxi and beaware as hell of were u at, basically just dont look like a bunch of punks

:russ: u bough to get more p*ssy in 10 days than u got in ur whole life

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

1zjzpzqykzu0i3sitpvzfhgo0245435149.jpg

she works at one of the hotels..:leon:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
i've been to amsterdam and hawaii dolo

only thing that sucks is all the memories you've had can't really be shared w/anyone. there's a lotta times where i'd like to talk about some of weird shyt that went down, and it's like "oh yeah, none of the homies went :to: "

Tell me about the crazy sh1t that went down in hawaii.. :steviej: thats where i live

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What are some good places to visit for english-only speakers? I've always had a hard time even with most basic phrases when it comes to foreign languages. I hope some can understand and respond in broken-english.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dwillhuh:
is this really 110% the case? Can I just show a printout of kayak.com and my INTENDED tickets to buy? They really make u BOOK A FLIGHT FIRST? :wtf:

I remember reading something different than what I posted, actually. Call the consulate and ask them for advice. Some people's entire job is to answer questions like that. I'll see if I can dig up more info for you later.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What are some good places to visit for english-only speakers? I've always had a hard time even with most basic phrases when it comes to foreign languages. I hope some can understand and respond in broken-english.

Gotta learn languages breh, you have the internet at your disposal, people in other countries have taught themselves English just by watching or listening to our media.

Green = English first language

750px-English-as-Official-Language_Map.png

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta learn languages breh, you have the internet at your disposal, people in other countries have taught themselves English just by watching or listening to our media.

Green = English first language

750px-English-as-Official-Language_Map.png

:sadcam:

At least I can go to Ghana. :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
y'all gotta start learning new languages if you're really bout this international life. it's irresponsible not to, just for your future's and your future children's sake(s). i'm not saying you gotta be fluent in 5 languages, but you gotta make an effort. if you really wanna ingratiate yourself to locals, the fact that you're american, native speaker of the most sought after dialect in the world, and you've bothered to learn to speak another language of a less powerful and influential country goes a loooong way.