Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I always wanted to go to Brazil. No sex tourism as I am a woman but I just loved the music, beaches,and atmosphere....I also want to be able to dress somewhat provocatively without judgment....

Bossa Knova...

Just want to have fun outchea :jawalrus:

Pagode > Bossa Nova

Last edited by a moderator:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the first minute or so of this video then stopped. It's nonsense to me. There is nothing wrong with a woman that wants to date / marry an educated man. SMH. It sounds to me like these dudes are just intimidated.

Anyhow, I have been to Brazil and loved it. The women are all dimes and freaks and love black men to death.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

older brazilian music >>>

Procissão - Gilberto Gil.flv - YouTube

waking up to shyt like this on a bright sunny day in brazil :win:

then at night you turn it up to 11 :umad:

Gilberto Gil - Procissao - YouTube

i like a lot of brazilian music, even put up with sertaneja for aforementioned reasons, i can get down with pagode in the right atmosphere but tropicalia is the best music they've produced down there, IMO. of course with all credit due to samba and bossa nova.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If you plan on going there you need a visa apply 5 months in advance

one of the great things about living in DC..took me 2 weeks :win:

all other folk, 5 months is more than enough time, but it should take about 2-3 ideally if you're going through the mail because you don't live near a consulate.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
When you going back to Sao Paulo?

cold-emailing cover letters, applying on wanted sites, trying to accumulate my own clientele, which would be my #1 option anyway. basically i'm going back as soon as i can. SP is my homebase down there, but any city will do. i got people in Rio, BH, Floripa, and Salvador (lesser so), in addition to SP.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
First time I went was with friends, I had a mindset that it couldn't possibly be as great as everyone tried to make it seem. So basically I was that jaded nikka trying to not like something at first. It actually wasn't even the beach that caught me off guard, when we first landed none of us had eaten, so shamefully we hit up a McDonalds. That is when I noticed that two of the chicks working there were abnormally attractive, never seen anyone that fine working @ McDonalds before. After that, it was like the flood gates opened up, I'd see pretty ass chicks waiting for the bus, walking, and while the beach did have a lot of attractive women, it was just out and about you'd see the best ones.

Sidenote, the McDonalds actually seemed better there for some reason.

This.

Literally there are fine women literally EVERYWHERE. Even the older women are attractive. I remember just going to the fukking post office to mail a postcard to my woman, i was stunned at how hot the mail clerk was! Its really not far how many beautiful women there are there. From the amazing beaches, to the beautiful weather, to the plethora of hot women (that love to fukk btw), Brazil is really an amazing destination.

All i know is that if ever anything goes sour between me and wifey, my next woman will no doubt be brazilian. God I love that country.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
First time I went was with friends, I had a mindset that it couldn't possibly be as great as everyone tried to make it seem. So basically I was that jaded nikka trying to not like something at first. It actually wasn't even the beach that caught me off guard, when we first landed none of us had eaten, so shamefully we hit up a McDonalds. That is when I noticed that two of the chicks working there were abnormally attractive, never seen anyone that fine working @ McDonalds before. After that, it was like the flood gates opened up, I'd see pretty ass chicks waiting for the bus, walking, and while the beach did have a lot of attractive women, it was just out and about you'd see the best ones.

Sidenote, the McDonalds actually seemed better there for some reason.
:noah: had the same epiphany when I first went through PR. The flight attendants and most of women working at the airport looked smashable.

I got stay out this thread, before I book a flight.....

Sh*t is depressing going to sleep at night now, not having that influx of beautiful women along with flawless beach at my disposal anymore :sadbron:
Real talk, I eat Mcdonalds, overseas. It's not the same as here....
r2q9ts.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This.

Literally there are fine women literally EVERYWHERE. Even the older women are attractive. I remember just going to the fukking post office to mail a postcard to my woman, i was stunned at how hot the mail clerk was! Its really not far how many beautiful women there are there. From the amazing beaches, to the beautiful weather, to the plethora of hot women (that love to fukk btw), Brazil is really an amazing destination.

All i know is that if ever anything goes sour between me and wifey, my next woman will no doubt be brazilian. God I love that country.

We need to start deterring nikkaz away from Brazil, DR, etc. We need to start saying sh*t like "Brazil's dangerous as f*ck", or "the way of living is dirty as sh*t over there" so we keep more of this precious resource to ourselves.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
halfway through!! i'm fukkin sold!!

i'm out nikkas

:laff::laff::laff:

This negga said he's moving. DAMN!!!

You heard me on the phone with that Brasilian chick the other day. Nothing like em. Treat u like a king and give up that papaya like it's water :youngsabo: