Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
man you dont know how many times i have postponed trips cuz nikkas aint about that life.. i should take this approach

Indeed. I've done Mexico and the DR dolo.

The DR dolo.....that was indeed special. :to:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Indeed. I've done Mexico and the DR dolo.

The DR dolo.....that was indeed special. :to:
I been to D.R it wasnt dolo but :ohlawd: them women.. I remember coming back and i had to go to the DMV and seeing all these:flabbynsick: american women. I was thinking how can there women on average shyt on these women here

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I been to D.R it wasnt dolo but :ohlawd: them women.. I remember coming back and i had to go to the DMV and seeing all these:flabbynsick: american women. I was thinking how can there women on average shyt on these women here

Man....even the drive back to the airport you'd see random things walking around that made you feel bad about leaving. Felt like a kick in the nuts to leave all of that beauty.

:to:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My Brasilian experience was literally a transformative. Great experience with all my senses being scintillated simultaneously. I'll die there someday.

Guys should all go to brazil once the turn 18. shyt would change lives real talk.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
every time that fat chick got on camera, I was thinking :pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
man you dont know how many times i have postponed trips cuz nikkas aint about that life.. i should take this approach

It's honestly the best way to travel, too many failed trips made me just drop trying to rely on others.

Man....even the drive back to the airport you'd see random things walking around that made you feel bad about leaving. Felt like a kick in the nuts to leave all of that beauty.

:to:

You need to go to Brazil fam, I used to love DR, until I went to Brazil. It's like what I think being called up to the majors feels like, don't get me wrong, DR women pound 4 pound are no joke. But Brazil is just a whole different league :krs:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's honestly the best way to travel, too many failed trips made me just drop trying to rely on others.

You need to go to Brazil fam, I used to love DR, until I went to Brazil. It's like what I think being called up to the majors feels like, don't get me wrong, DR women pound 4 pound are no joke. But Brazil is just a whole different league :krs:

yo breh tell us your first day in brazil
did you go straight to the beach with the look of :krs::gladbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

amen to both of these. leaving brazil is like quitting heroin cold turkey. stayed laid up in the crib for a week when i came home, no showers, little food. cold turkey breh, shyt hurt.

i'll be back soon, in the clubs singing along to sertaneja garbage with a drink in each hand like :russ:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
yo breh tell us your first day in brazil
did you go straight to the beach with the look of :krs::gladbron:

First time I went was with friends, I had a mindset that it couldn't possibly be as great as everyone tried to make it seem. So basically I was that jaded nikka trying to not like something at first. It actually wasn't even the beach that caught me off guard, when we first landed none of us had eaten, so shamefully we hit up a McDonalds. That is when I noticed that two of the chicks working there were abnormally attractive, never seen anyone that fine working @ McDonalds before. After that, it was like the flood gates opened up, I'd see pretty ass chicks waiting for the bus, walking, and while the beach did have a lot of attractive women, it was just out and about you'd see the best ones.

Sidenote, the McDonalds actually seemed better there for some reason.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
For those who traveled to brazil dolo were u ever concerned about your safety. I've traveled across the US along but since i know the language and I know what the hood looks like i've been good. But brazil seems like a different beast too especially since i dont know the language

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
For those who traveled to brazil dolo were u ever concerned about your safety. I've traveled across the US along but since i know the language and I know what the hood looks like i've been good. But brazil seems like a different beast too especially since i dont know the language

I never felt unsafe in Salvador, but I know it was violent, I'd hear gun fire every once in a while. Honestly speaking, I think white people are easier targets in a city like that, because they stand out more since the population there is like 70-80% black. All I can say is just stay vigilant, don't dress in expensive ass gear, don't walk down unfamiliar streets at night, if you look like you have money then you look like a meal.

I heard of people getting mugged at the beach in Rio, never seen it but I believe it, don't leave ANYTHING on the beach without someone watching it. shyt will be gone before you even get in the water.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
isn't it fair that flabby and sick men stay with flabby and sick women?
Why do these Larry Holmes types think they deserve top notch cream of the crop dimes?

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
I always wanted to go to Brazil. No sex tourism as I am a woman but I just loved the music, beaches,and atmosphere....I also want to be able to dress somewhat provocatively without judgment....

Bossa Knova...

Just want to have fun outchea :jawalrus:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I always wanted to go to Brazil. No sex tourism as I am a woman but I just loved the music, beaches,and atmosphere....I also want to be able to dress somewhat provocatively without judgment....

Bossa Knova...

Just want to have fun outchea :jawalrus:
show me a pic to see what you are working with ma. :steviej:
I had to get some eye treatment the last time I went to ocean city MD.
Fatties everywhere :scusthov: