Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Carnival is in a couple months :mjpls:

untitled-1ccr3m.gif

*Disclaimer - This is not what the average Brazilian woman looks like, however it's necessary to post such a specimen for scientific purposes. And to add that you will see equal to or better looking women just out and about in Rio/Salvador and I'd assume Sao Paulo as well.

Obesity is on the rise in Brazil, however it is still a sun culture and the women by and large are in much better shape.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Carnival is in a couple months :mjpls:

untitled-1ccr3m.gif

*Disclaimer - This is not what the average Brazilian woman looks like, however it's necessary to post such a specimen for scientific purposes. And to add that you will see equal to or better looking women just out and about in Rio/Salvador and I'd assume Sao Paulo as well.

Obesity is on the rise in Brazil, however it is still a sun culture and the women by and large are in much better shape.
:whoo:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda feel sorry for guys who think the United State is the entire world and that none of the other countries matter. You have depressed men who think American women represent all women throughout the globe and that foreign women are just as bad. Wow mainstream media has done an excellent job with the brainwashing.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I kinda feel sorry for guys who think the United State is the entire world and that none of the other countries matter. You have depressed men who think American women represent all women throughout the globe and that foreign women are just as bad. Wow mainstream media has done an excellent job with the brainwashing.

You have 18 points and already in the red....:troll:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dap +rep next 24's.

I've postponed too many trips cause my friends backed out or didnt want to go. This post makes me want to say fukk it and just bounce.
man you dont know how many times i have postponed trips cuz nikkas aint about that life.. i should take this approach