Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I made that comment a day ago. But it amazes me that EVERYTHING I say on here becomes news. You nikkas really want to know me and shyt. There is more to going to school than simply paying tuition. Some schools require you to pay extra money for technology, lab equipment, or you can live off campus and the rent is high in the area.

You people can't relate because you've never been to school. If you honestly think tuition is all you need to pay for school then that means you've never been to one.

But thanks again for makign EVERYTHING I say into a feature presentation even when I said it over a day ago. :jawalrus:
This thread has 700 posts but somehow something about ME caught your attention.

:shaq2: Nikka, if somebody said he rides pink unicorns to work, it would have caught my eye too, which is the equivalent of what you're saying. But ok buddy, let's rock with your theory and give you the benefit of a doubt. Let's say you're going to NYU, which runs about $60K with room and board (which is the most expensive well known institution. You mean to tell me lab equipment and books are running $30K :why:? Are the books made in gold? Are you buying atom splitters? :heh: :pacspit: at this bullsh*t. Fake fraudulent nikkas, I swear.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Check out this dope documentary about the black race in Brazil:

Black in Latin America E02, Brazil: A Racial Paradise - YouTube

The 'Frustrated' director needs to make something along these lines about the brothers living there without any bm/bw bullshyt.

that was great. did yall see the part with that old dude still doing martial arts. Dude looked like he was maybe 40 when he was actually 67:damn:
- i was like damn thats what healthy living, eating, and low stress does for a black dude. Most black people by the time we get past 55 we're look much worse than :flabbynsick:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:shaq2: Nikka, if somebody said he rides pink unicorns to work, it would have caught my eye too, which is the equivalent of what you're saying. But ok buddy, let's rock with your theory and give you the benefit of a doubt. Let's say you're going to NYU, which runs about $60K with room and board (which is the most expensive well known institution. You mean to tell me lab equipment and books are running $30K :why:? Are the books made in gold? Are you buying atom splitters? :heh: :pacspit: at this bullsh*t. Fake fraudulent nikkas, I swear.

Why are you so worried about my life though? Everything I say is news. I'll be waiting for you to reply to THIS post a day after I make it too. My apartment was 15K. I paid 10k for technology. (Due to the computers plus software.) I could go into a lot more detail but you people aren't worth it. These are all rough numbers. I refuse to give you people exact numbers so you can stalk me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Another good little resource for learning Portuguese -

Samba | Letras.mus.br

Click on the artists, most of their music has lyrics in Portuguese and if you're using google chrome it will translate the words on the side to English for you. You want your brain to link the words you hear, with the meanings you know, then switch back to original Portuguese and sing/follow/read along with the song in Portuguese. You can hear how the word is supposed to be said, see how it looks, and know what it means all at once.

If you don't know anyone that speaks Portuguese, use their music, movies and media like they do ours to teach yourself. I know people who learned English from playing our video games, they had no choice.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
that was great. did yall see the part with that old dude still doing martial arts. Dude looked like he was maybe 40 when he was actually 67:damn:
- i was like damn thats what healthy living, eating, and low stress does for a black dude. Most black people by the time we get past 55 we're look much worse than :flabbynsick:

Yeah that made me go :leon: when he mentioned his age. Laid back living ftw.

One a related note...that brand of martial arts go hard as fukk:

Capoeira Vs MMA Knockout 2010 - YouTube

YBE

Banned
Daps
Lying ass nikka :heh:

Harvard doesn't even cost $90,000 a year. Stanford doesnt cost that much. Yale doesn't cost that much. Hell, Oxford doesn't cost that much. And tuition is supposed to be a total figure, that includes your living expenses. $60,000 a year would mean half or so for tuition & the rest for room+board/food/books. No college has a $60,000 sticker price before adding in living expenses. fukk outta here with them :duck:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Why are you so worried about my life though? Everything I say is news. I'll be waiting for you to reply to THIS post a day after I make it too. My apartment was 15K. I paid 10k for technology. (Due to the computers plus software.) I could go into a lot more detail but you people aren't worth it. These are all rough numbers. I refuse to give you people exact numbers so you can stalk me.

You paid $10K for "technology"? :comeon: Who the f*ck talks like that? And we're the ones who've never been to college?

glass3.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You paid $10K for "technology"? :comeon: Who the f*ck talks like that? And we're the ones who've never been to college?

glass3.gif

3 thousand dollar computer with thousands more dollars worth of software. Why does my life fascinate you so much though? :pachaha: I never said you never went to college. I don't care about your life like you care about mine.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Most black folk are not meant to live super stressful lives that the mainstream American culture holds on to.
That's why mad dudes are :rip: before they hit 50 years of age. All those benefits for traveling and living abroad, yet women want us to live in this sub par culture to see us suffer with them:russ: