Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Once again Ill say this based off what I was told.
American Men in the Military do very well with foreign women over seas.
Black men in foreign countries do even better.
My father and uncle were in the Air Force for 20+ yrs. I asked my father months ago about the women in other countries and what it was like.
my father, "I cant tell you anything until you are sworn in son:mjpls:."
me, "Why not?:upsetfavre:"
my father, "I seen things you wouldn't understand until your officially in and over seas.:smugfavre:"
me::krs:
One day my father and uncle were like, "Soon as you get sworn in and your in Germany or Japan we'll catch a hop out there and party with you visit and what not:pachaha:....."

One time I told my cousin we should save money and check out Japan just because
No lie my cousins wife told us straight up," Stephen cant go to Japan nope he's not going... My brother is in the army and he told me about the women in japan..."

my cousin later that day, "Her brother said he had so many threesomes he got tired of them:jawalrus:"
me::why::mindblown::noah:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i see ur point. but i've read posts on this board where guys are actually serious about going overseas to wife a chick. i'm amazed at the level of thinking. unless u plan on living the rest of ur life overseas, that way of thinking is absolutely foolish. u wife a chick in brazil, bring her here and see what happens to ur marriage.

and yes, if u go to most places in the world (except maybe canada), a lot of females will look at you with a look of admiration. not because of your "swagtastic" methods, but because you're american. now, if u get with a chick like that, is the affection based on something worthwhile?

cats can go out to these countries and have their lil fun, but to think of it anymore than that is just stupid in my opinion.

Eh, in Brazil, if you're the typical black American you will stand out, even among black Brazilians. We are larger than them on average, when I was down there I saw people my height from time to time, but it was rare for me to see anyone built like myself. They are slender and on average the Brazilian male is only 5"7.

You keep making this point, and it almost sounds like you're mad at the dudes who took that red pill and got out of the matrix. Yeah, if you bring a chick back to the US the odds are against you because of the shytty culture we live in. But, there are plenty of dudes who leave and never come back, your point literally means nothing to them.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Eh, in Brazil, if you're the typical black American you will stand out, even among black Brazilians. We are larger than them on average, when I was down there I saw people my height from time to time, but it was rare for me to see anyone built like myself. They are slender and on average the Brazilian male is only 5"7.

You keep making this point, and it almost sounds like you're mad at the dudes who took that red pill and got out of the matrix. Yeah, if you bring a chick back to the US the odds are against you because of the shytty culture we live in. But, there are plenty of dudes who leave and never come back, your point literally means nothing to them.

I think some of those dudes in his video were once young corny dude that turned to grown corny ass old dudes that found an out by leaving the country.

:manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think some of those dudes in his video were once young corny dude that turned to grown corny ass old dudes that found an out by leaving the country.

:manny:

:yeshrug: Even bench players deserve some minutes, let them nikkas get their playing time!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i didnt read the thread yet but how much to get laid down there? im talking straight to the room let me fukk for 10 minutes and ill be gone?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
u flash just one $100 bill and u'll have an entire village worshiping u and sh1t. thats why i shake my head at these n1ggas that keep talking about going overseas to find broads.

As opposed to having to wave a suitcase with $10,000 over here. If you can get the same thing if not better for a hundredth of the price, why wouldn't you do it?

NYC Rebel

Daps
:yeshrug: Even bench players deserve some minutes, let them nikkas get their playing time!

I got no problem with that. But to whine about not getting any play back home?

Just be happy being there. No need to bad mouth women to say you got with another chick. The only reason you got that chick is because of the value of the American dollar.

shyt....I go to Nigeria and run into this type broad walking along some dirt road on her way to the university.

579557_447017255310358_1652739746_n.jpg

You think I don't take the clear advantage of being from here? It's nothing new. But these dudes are justifying it as a lifestyle because they couldn't bag something similar back home.

It's sort of corny.

NYC Rebel

Daps
On the corporate level it's way more black women than men
If u a black male in the corporate world u getting bytches easy

Exactly.

You couldn't tell me shyt when I was working on Wall Street and living off the money from the Financial Industry.

The movie Boomerang was filmed where I worked.....I swear part of that shyt was based off my life from 97 to 05.

:to: at the memories.