Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
In most countries regardless of how much money a woman makes she still knows she is the second in line.

That independent women bullsh!t is ruining American society

I do agree with the last sentence.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not really the women though I know alot of women that come from other countries, and a few months in america, and they are the same materialistic stereotype that we portray the black woman as....this aint a woman problem, this is society and the construct of capitalism that is fukking us all up.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is hilarious.

How hard is it for me to go to a foreign country as an american where the GDP is low and beautiful women make up a sizable portion of a poor community and find them to be easy?

:heh:

These dudes are a bunch of lames.

u flash just one $100 bill and u'll have an entire village worshiping u and sh1t. thats why i shake my head at these n1ggas that keep talking about going overseas to find broads.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt is hilarious.

How hard is it for me to go to a foreign country as an american where the GDP is low and beautiful women make up a sizable portion of a poor community and find them to be easy?

:heh:

These dudes are a bunch of lames.

I wont disagree that having money helps in attractign women in foreign countries, but how is it any different from America?

Stats show the amount of ppl single, unmarried, and not even actively dating have increased with the decline of the economy.

You're still spending money on women either way you go....and American women are JUST as drawn to money as any other.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Its not really the women though I know alot of women that come from other countries, and a few months in america, and they are the same materialistic stereotype that we portray the black woman as....this aint a woman problem, this is society and the construct of capitalism that is fukking us all up.

If you're committed to finding some women down there, you'd be a damn fool to get married and bring her back to the states. You'd be better off finding a city/village you like & moving down there.

Funny thing about these kinds of threads. Places like Colombia, Brazil, Dominican Republic can be really :obama: to AA men but, the more cats come online and brag about it, the more simps will flock to those areas & fukk it up :upsetfavre:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
u flash just one $100 bill and u'll have an entire village worshiping u and sh1t. thats why i shake my head at these n1ggas that keep talking about going overseas to find broads.

brazil aint no some poor country breh:wtf:

do you fukk ever travel and see the world

you can flash money in any poor spots in the usa and get females

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Why? They have to use more to obtain less in America. They use less to obtain more in Brazil. I dont see why you're shaking your head, friend. Then again on a few occassions ive seen you requesting sex from men on the board so maybe theres something a little more demonic then meets the eye going on here.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

c'mon breh....

ok, you can do that there with a $100.......but you pull up to a mall in America in a Lamborghini and you'll have the same thing from women here.

Like I said, it's the same either way....you can just do more with less in foreign countries and obviously they are more appreciative because they don't have it

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
verbaltelekinesis if your reading this thread

let me remind you..your a BYTCH ASS NIKKA

carry on

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
For a spot like Brazil the $$$ i believe the $$$ does play a part but the places I've been Scotland, Australia, Japan and haven't been to Germany but I heard they love black men there too, in those places money isn't an issue. They aren't flocking to us because we have loot, in a lot of cases those chicks had more dough than me