Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
if they 'ain't eating' over here or winning over here but they are over there, then what's the problem? If you ain't winning at basketball, but you switch sports and you're winning at baseball, why should you stick with basketball? Because it won't look cool? If you ain't winning in one place, go to another place where you can win. Sounds like common sense to me. They're not obligated to stay in america. If they can find in a day in Brazil what it would take them a month to find in America, that's called them getting a much higher return on investment.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
But white men aren't blaming white women for leaving.

actually they are. that mgtow movement is filled with white guys and if you look at them sites talking about marrying abroad, it's filled with nothing but white men proclaiming the superiority of the asians they are dealing with.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
if they 'ain't eating' over here or winning over here but they are over there, then what's the problem? If you ain't winning at basketball, but you switch sports and you're winning at baseball, why should you stick with basketball? Because it won't look cool? If you ain't winning in one place, go to another place where you can win. Sounds like common sense to me. They're not obligated to stay in america. If they can find in a day in Brazil what it would take them a month to find in America, that's called them getting a much higher return on investment.

I agree, but then admit that. Don't blame the game for being too hard as the reason you left. Maybe you just weren't that good a playa.

:heh:

That's what those cats were doing.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but then admit that. Don't blame the game for being too hard as the reason you left. Maybe you just weren't that good a playa. :heh:

That's what those cats were doing.

:why:at wanting to be a playa

arent you paying child support now..how that working for you :russ:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
And yet, they are happier than Americans on average.

They are almost always the happiest people on earth in surveys.

I cant call it,my dude

But if people are as happy to live in the favellas as they are in the suburbs of Belo Horizonte,they must have a happy culture or some shyt like that

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:why:at wanting to be a playa

arent you paying child support now..how that working for you :russ:

Dog...I pay more for my Jets tickets PSL's than you make in a year.

The fukk are you worrying about my dollars for? I'm broke now?

:russ:

Niqqa....I can go to Canada for the weekend at Carabana and get at bad ass chicks like these cats made a life out of outside the country.

It figures you'd defend some wack ass niqqas who have to leave the country in order to get quality ass.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I cant call it,my dude

But if people are as happy to live in the favellas as they are in the suburbs of Belo Horizonte,they must have a happy culture or some shyt like that

We're the biggest consumers of antidepressants in the world, something is definitely wrong here.

There are plenty of places I would rather live, and I'm working towards that now, not for the women. But because the thought of working the next 30-40 years of my life away is terrifying :krs:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't bad mouth women here, but the difference is enough to speak on, and while you can find women like that here, it's more difficult to do so.

Yeah, also let's not act like dudes do the same with american cities (ie atl).