Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
None of these nyggas look under 45 I gotta get over here
If these old nyggas getting it like that
I can only imagine how it would be for a young nygga

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I got no problem with that. But to whine about not getting any play back home?

Just be happy being there. No need to bad mouth women to say you got with another chick. The only reason you got that chick is because of the value of the American dollar.

shyt....I go to Nigeria and run into this type broad walking along some dirt road on her way to the university.

579557_447017255310358_1652739746_n.jpg

You think I don't take the clear advantage of being from here? It's nothing new. But these dudes are justifying it as a lifestyle because they couldn't bag something similar back home.

It's sort of corny.

Corny or not, if they're happy that is all that matters really, if someone thought I was corny while I'm happy it wouldn't bother me one bit.

When I was in Brazil, I met plenty of middle class folks, and finding something similar in the US is a difficult thing to do. I'm not talking looks either, I'm talking about the values they have versus the values women here have. Almost every chick I met had parents that were still married and an active father still in their lives. That chick you met in Nigeria, she's probably different from most American women, right?

I personally have dated mostly Caribbean Black women, or Latin American women all my life. It's not an indictment of African American women that my preference is for Black Island girls or Rice and Bean eaters, just my preference based on experiences.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Corny or not, if they're happy that is all that matters really, if someone thought I was corny while I'm happy it wouldn't bother me one bit.

When I was in Brazil, I met plenty of middle class folks, and finding something similar in the US is a difficult thing to do. I'm not talking looks either, I'm talking about the values they have versus the values women here have. Almost every chick I met had parents that were still married and an active father still in their lives. That chick you met in Nigeria, she's probably different from most American women, right?

I personally have dated mostly Caribbean Black women, or Latin American women all my life. It's not an indictment of African American women that my preference is for Black Island girls or Rice and Bean eaters, just my preference based on experiences.

Of course she's different. But is the difference and ease at getting at them enough for me to bad mouth women back home, frustrated enough to pack up and leave? I don't think so. I can't give a chick that much power. I can still find those very same things here. Problem is...those dudes couldn't.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
all them nikkas is :old: tho

the only thing i gathered from that is that America is the problem :manny:

no its not..
They are mad flabby and sick dudes eating well right here in America

If ur black and got money and have to move to another country to attract women

The problem is YOU

NYC Rebel

Daps
no its not..
They are mad flabby and sick dudes eating well right here in America

If ur black and got money and have to move to another country to attract women

The problem is YOU

Exactly.

Young corny niqqas turn into old corny niqqas.

What I see in that video is a clusterfukk of old corny niqqas.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Of course she's different. But is the difference and ease at getting at them enough for me to bad mouth women back home, frustrated enough to pack up and leave? I don't think so. I can't give a chick that much power. I can still find those very same things here. Problem is...those dudes couldn't.

I wouldn't bad mouth women here, but the difference is enough to speak on, and while you can find women like that here, it's more difficult to do so.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I wouldn't bad mouth women here, but the difference is enough to speak on, and while you can find women like that here, it's more difficult to do so.

Yeah. It's the "it's yall fault I'm over here!!" type shyt that has me looking like :childplease:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
On the corporate level it's way more black women than men
If u a black male in the corporate world u getting bytches easy

actually its true

take that

L

and keep on walking

What are you basing this off of? Because the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the US Census disagrees with you 100% percent.

I've had this conversation god knows how many times on :hamster:. Go look it up for yourself breh:

Black men on average make 11% more than black women.
There's 75% more black women below the poverty line than black men.
There's 21% more black men making 50k and above than black women
There's 57% more black men making 75k and above than black women

The notion of black women driving around with S classes making 100k and black men are working in the drive through of McDonald's is a crock of shyt and not based in reality. So unless you have some other data you're basing it off instead of anecdotes of the bum ass nikkas you hang around with, take your L and keep it moving :jawalrus: