Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c'mon breh....

ok, you can do that there with a $100.......but you pull up to a mall in America in a Lamborghini and you'll have the same thing from women here.

Like I said, it's the same either way....you can just do more with less in foreign countries and obviously they are more appreciative because they don't have it

i see ur point. but i've read posts on this board where guys are actually serious about going overseas to wife a chick. i'm amazed at the level of thinking. unless u plan on living the rest of ur life overseas, that way of thinking is absolutely foolish. u wife a chick in brazil, bring her here and see what happens to ur marriage.

and yes, if u go to most places in the world (except maybe canada), a lot of females will look at you with a look of admiration. not because of your "swagtastic" methods, but because you're american. now, if u get with a chick like that, is the affection based on something worthwhile?

cats can go out to these countries and have their lil fun, but to think of it anymore than that is just stupid in my opinion.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? They have to use more to obtain less in America. They use less to obtain more in Brazil. I dont see why you're shaking your head, friend. Then again on a few occassions ive seen you requesting sex from men on the board so maybe theres something a little more demonic then meets the eye going on here.

"requesting" :laugh: dont make me slap u

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
shyt is hilarious.

How hard is it for me to go to a foreign country as an american where the GDP is low and beautiful women make up a sizable portion of a poor community and find them to be easy?

:heh:

These dudes are a bunch of lames.

:heh:

I'm saying. lol @ them thinking it's because the women appreciate them for who they are. It's obviously for the novelty of being American. Black Brazilians almost get treated the same way we do over here.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
verbaltelekinesis if your reading this thread

let me remind you..your a BYTCH ASS NIKKA

carry on

At one point I truly wanted to bash your skull until you bled from your eyes. You more comedy to me now, I can't take you seriously. If I beat the shyt out of you I'm just the a$$hole who beat up the "funny nikka".

I do still want to slap the shyt outta you though.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll need to step up your education game

she said ya'll aint on the same playing field

:russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
At one point I truly wanted to bash your skull until you bled from your eyes. You more comedy to me now, I can't take you seriously. If I beat the shyt out of you I'm just the a$$hole who beat up the "funny nikka".

I do still want to slap the shyt outta you though.

calm down :mjpls:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
In 2003, Goldman Sachs listed Brazil along with Russia, China, and India as being apart of the emerging "BRIC" or the "Big Four"... These are the the four countries that will eventually have the largest economies in the future.... My dad's friend is a banker in Brazil, and he told me "Learn Portuguese"..

Brazil isn't all Favelas and poor people... It is developing into a very strong economy...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For a spot like Brazil the $$$ i believe the $$$ does play a part but the places I've been Scotland, Australia, Japan and haven't been to Germany but I heard they love black men there too, in those places money isn't an issue. They aren't flocking to us because we have loot, in a lot of cases those chicks had more dough than me

Is it just the chinese that have the issues with black men? Yes I am generalizing but we are all doing it. Black men get treated better with the Japanese? just asking cause I didn't know

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
All the talk of money, I lived in Brazil for 5 months, the girl who I was dating out there was from a upper middle class family and there was no money to gain from me. Technically, her family probably had more money than mine, she was in College at the time and never once asked me to take her out or buy her anything. There were never any games, tests or other bullshyt, just two people enjoying being around each other :manny: She was from Juazeiro originally, and I was living in Salvador, if you want to talk about beautiful women of color, Salvador is where it's at.

If you're in a city like Rio where tourists flock to yeah you'll see a lot of women about getting cash from suckers, or working girls in general. You can say this about pretty much any of the Latin American tourist spots too, the big cities where tourists usually go to have the go getters. If you never been to Brazil or latin America, you should honestly go, it's an eye opener.

And Brazil's GDP just passed the UKs, they aren't all broke anymore.