Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You got lucky, but at the same time you had to sift through a lot of garbage to get her. I went through a lot of no good chicks just to find my girl, for the younger dudes, I'm going to guess it is becoming even harder to find quality old fashion women. It's easy to get ass, it's difficult to find someone pleasant to be around most of the time.

You do know other countries have the same garbage they'll have to sift through right?

Are y'all nikkas really acting like foreign women don't see you and immediately get into :birdman: mode?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:leon:

How do you initiate a conversation with a random broad on the subway you want to smash? :ohhh:

....please tell me you're trolling. Cause if you don't know how to do that, no wonder some of you cat are so excited to leave the country for the potential of easy p*ssy :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wow: I passed the first 2 out of the 3 until I got to broke

I'm just a poor black man in college trying to make it :to:

nikka everyone in college is broke. If you can't eat there, then you gonna starve the rest of your life. shyt all you need is a car and a place to fukk. At that age, women and men's standards are so low materialistically. If you don't leave with at least the clap, your breh card should be revoked.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So black women can't understand the black man's plight, so a lot of you dudes start dating white women :leostare:

I'm a black man, and that's a bullshyt excuse. Let's keep 100, a lot of y'all dudes do more complaining than women do. A lot of these cats are just comfortable in whatever situation they're in. They're ok with just being and not trying to better themselves in some way, whether it's education, starting a business, having a side hustle, etc.

As a man, you're #1 responsibility is to protect and provide for your family. If you can't do that then you can't get mad at a chick for wanting to be with a man who can.

:what: Why are you bringing up white women, I never said anything about white women in that post and I could give two fukks about them

So miss me with that "You just wanna date white women" shyt when I've never even dated a white woman in my life.

Notice I said IN GENERAL

Because i know there are still alot of good sistas out there who are conscious and understanding of the Black man's plight. I was just making an observation.

And second of all, everything you said in the bolded is true but again how are men going to be leaders when they haven't had that shyt taught to them by their fathers?:wtf:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm definitely not trolling you, breh :to:

@RamDam12 Damn breh, sorry to hear that. You never walk up to chicks on the street and just start talkin to em? I pretty much do the same thing when I meet a chick. Say hello, smile, give em my name, and say "I thought you looked nice and wanted to come over and introduce myself." shyt works well enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
@RamDam12 Damn breh, sorry to hear that. You never walk up to chicks on the street and just start talkin to em? I pretty much do the same thing when I meet a chick. Say hello, smile, give em my name, and say "I thought you looked nice and wanted to come over and introduce myself." shyt works well enough for me.

I'm too shy and self-conscious for that :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You do know other countries have the same garbage they'll have to sift through right?

Are y'all nikkas really acting like foreign women don't see you and immediately get into :birdman: mode?

If we're talking Brazil, it's not the same at all, first and foremost the people there are a lot more friendly. And most importantly, the family structure is valued above all else, active fathers in the lives of people. More often than not, they live with their parents until they get married, does that sound like it will produce the same results as the US?

The US has some of the most shytty / self absorbed people on the face of this earth, you'll never find one post from me claiming foreign women don't have problems, I've even pointed out issues with Brazilian women. But, it isn't quite the same as the mounds of landfill in this country, people in this country as whole just flat out suck :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah, might just be you :laugh:

...breh, foreign women notice American men and they assume they're living the American dream. I know because my family is Jamaican and I've seen it first hand. It's part of the international hustle.

:what: Why are you bringing up white women, I never said anything about white women in that post and I could give two fukks about them

So miss me with that "You just wanna date white women" shyt when I've never even dated a white woman in my life.

Notice I said IN GENERAL

Because i know there are still alot of good sistas out there who are conscious and understanding of the Black man's plight. I was just making an observation.

Breh, if you can't date black women because they don't understand you're struggle then who are you gonna date? This site is full of c00ns taking every chance they can to extol the wonders of white bytches, I assumed you were one of em.

And second of all, everything you said in the bolded is true but again how are men going to be leaders when they haven't had that shyt taught to them by their fathers?:wtf:

Even without having your pops in the crib, if you want a gf/wife/family, you're gonna have to provide for them. There's no way of going around that shyt. So as a man you have to figure out how to do that the best way you know how. Saying "my dad wasn't in my life, that's why I can't get a job" isn't an excuse that's gonna fly for anyone.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm too shy and self-conscious for that :to:

Then you gotta figure out a way to break outta your shell breh. Either you change that about yourself, or you take a trip down to Brazil to star in "Frustrated 2: I'm paying for p*ssy breh"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Then you gotta figure out a way to break outta your shell breh. Either you change that about yourself, or you take a trip down to Brazil to star in "Frustrated 2: I'm paying for p*ssy breh"

Fam, Ramdam has admitted to paying for prostitutes, dude is probably the realest poster on here.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll s**t on women too much. Not saying that some don't deserve it but I know all women don't. Either way, women are women. They like what they like. From that video, all those guys can pull women. I didn't see lames, I just seen guys who wanted a certain type but looked like them. You guys who are lame who think you can bang a hot Brazilian ghetto booty nightly are going to be sadly mistaken. Some of ya'll need to state what you want and see how feasible it is and if it's not feasible, you can always pay for the weekend with whores in the DR or locally in Vegas.

:werd: You got international playboys like Kobe and Cristiano paying for p*ssy, who the f*ck are you? :laff: A big booty model type chick (Kim K, Amber Rose, Esther Baxter etc) doesn't really need to get a MD, she can make the same money showin' off her body. If you want a bad chick who doesn't want you for money, then you need to make sure she already has money. Sadly, there is a 100% chance a bad chick with money (Adrianna Lima, Rosario Dawson, Gabby Union) isn't dating 90% of the people on this board.