Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Finding love in this day and age is difficult, people under 30 have it more difficult as far as I can tell, both men and women. You gotta remember, NYC has more young professional single women than men, so what we see here isn't how it is for dudes around the country. I think it's harder and harder to find quality people, not just women, but quality people as a whole. I'm a dude that will tell women most nikkas ain't shyt, cause I've seen friends fukk over good women, just as I've seen women fukk men.

With twitter, instagram and all these other self serving forms of bullshyt media people are ending up with inflated egos and unrealistic ideas of what to expect in relationships. I'll say it's a mistake to move to another country just for women, but if someone finds genuine love outside the country they live in, I'm not going to knock them at all.

You know what....youre right.

I can't imagine being in their shoes.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you can get play in the ATL as long as you ain't fat, ugly, or broke. Women still approach you on some thirsty azz shyt :ohmy: .

I live in ATL, I been here 2 years. And if you're not fat, ugly, and broke, you can get play anywhere. But nikkas was acting like ATL just had dimes begging any old dusty ass nikka to skeet in their mouth just because. They used to say shyt like "the ratio their is like 30:1."

It's just like any city on the planet though, if you're a lame in the US, you're a lame in Rio. shyt ain't gonna change when you cross the border.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Finding love in this day and age is difficult, people under 30 have it more difficult as far as I can tell, both men and women. You gotta remember, NYC has more young professional single women than men, so what we see here isn't how it is for dudes around the country. I think it's harder and harder to find quality people, not just women, but quality people as a whole. I'm a dude that will tell women most nikkas ain't shyt, cause I've seen friends fukk over good women, just as I've seen women fukk men.

With twitter, instagram and all these other self serving forms of bullshyt media people are ending up with inflated egos and unrealistic ideas of what to expect in relationships. I'll say it's a mistake to move to another country just for women, but if someone finds genuine love outside the country they live in, I'm not going to knock them at all.

:lawd: You are preaching, but they :zzz:. This is the truth. It's not a one sided issue. Quality men AND women have to sift through a bunch of trash before they find a diamond in the rough.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i watched the video..and imo, at the end of the day, like the chick even said in the video...nikkas goin down there just to fukk some good lookin chicks for little to nothing

and if you a corny dude thats goin down there with the intent of cuffin/wifing a chick,then it don't matter where you go, a chick will peep that and take advantage of you

and i see nikkas hatin on the hoodrat appreciation thread,lol, but i think most people in that thread wasn't talkin about cuffin and make'em they wife, they just like fukkin'em, just like what most of these nikkas doin down in brazil..same shyt,different toilet

I brought it up because nikkas was trying to say black women are the only ones who make bad decisions in the dudes they fukk (bringing up threads talkin bout black women only like thugs).

You can't have it both ways breh, if black women are idiots for getting knocked up by dusty ass nikkas, brothers are just as stupid for knocking up a hoodrat who ain't got shyt going on for herself.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I live in ATL, I been here 2 years. And if you're not fat, ugly, and broke, you can get play anywhere. But nikkas was acting like ATL just had dimes begging any old dusty ass nikka to skeet in their mouth just because. They used to say shyt like "the ratio their is like 30:1."

It's just like any city on the planet though, if you're a lame in the US, you're a lame in Rio. shyt ain't gonna change when you cross the border.

:wow: I passed the first 2 out of the 3 until I got to broke

I'm just a poor black man in college trying to make it :to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That is my DREAM. I would love to find a man who wants a partner to build something with. Most guys who are trying to make it to the next level in their career aren't thinking about a helpmate. Just look at this site. Most guys have a "money over hoes" mentality.

In my phd program, most of the white men and women have husbands, fiances, or long term partners. They are creating long term plans that will decrease their overall debt and improve their quality of life during and after school. Black people in general don't think like this.

That right there is your first mistake. Never use the-coli as an example for nothing. nikkas on here making 20k every two weeks and fukking models on the regular :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
That right there is your first mistake. Never use the-coli as an example for nothing. nikkas on here making 20k every two weeks and fukking models on the regular :comeon:

I have to agree with this. Dude said earlier in this thread that you should only talk to a lady if you made 70K as if 70K is an average salary.:rudy: I get insulted when I read posts like that.

Or the "100K really isn't a lot of money" :aicmon:

When I hear that I already know that person doesn't make anywhere close to that. That's above average and it's a lot of work that comes along with that no matter the industry or career.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:lawd: You are preaching, but they :zzz:. This is the truth. It's not a one sided issue. Quality men AND women have to sift through a bunch of trash before they find a diamond in the rough.

Anyone who blames just one side is lying to themselves, I've personally cut a lot of shady friends out of my life, if I can't even remain friends with these nikkas the women that date them have no chance. They bring nothing to the table other than a plate, and these are dudes that truly believe they deserve the best women there are :dwillhuh:

Our culture is really the thing to blame.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh:
Half ur shyt and the kids still are hers tho. Just know that :pachaha:

I have custody of my daughters!!!

:laugh:

I live in a household earning over $275k a year.

What am I worried about?

:heh:

Go back to taking shytty photos of yourself in a medicine cabinet mirror bruh.

You got your own shot to worry about.

:damn:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I have to agree with this. Dude said earlier in this thread that you should only talk to a lady if you made 70K as if 70K is an average salary.:rudy: I get insulted when I read posts like that.

When I hear that I already know that person doesn't make anywhere close to that. That's above average and it's a lot of work that comes along with that no matter the industry or career.

nikka was out of his fukking mind when he posted that garbage.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Word, the average family in the US is making around $55,000.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This. This. This :lawd:

Sometimes I really question whether black women as a whole truly understand the black man's plight and I'm trying hard to not make this seem like I'm making this a "The white man is holding the black man back" argument but I can't help but to ackowledge this as a factor. There are not many programs dedicated to black boys as there are to black women. The black community has always invested in the girls especially when you see shows like "Black Girls Rock" promoting it.:whoo:

I don't think Black women in general understand that the white man would rather let them in than the black man because the black woman is not a threat to the white man Black men are a threat to white men physically, and a threat in the sense of taking his white woman from him. And by letting black women in they kill two bids with one stone when it comes to fulfilling certain quotas with the minority requirements.

So black women can't understand the black man's plight, so a lot of you dudes start dating white women :leostare:

Now I'm not trying to take away from black women's accomplishments by any means wit this but I'm just keepin it real. :usure:

Black men in general start out at a great disadvantage compared to black women when they don't even have their fathers in the home to teach them how to be a man as a result they have to learn on their own. At least black women have their mothers to look up to as a point of reference on how to be a woman. The mothers actually push and raise their daughters to be sucessful but they either baby or neglect the boys.

All I'm saying is that you would think that with the few black men actually doing the right thing that black women would be a bit more sympathetic to the the black man's struggle but it's quite the contrary. These women feel that since they have done it as black women that there's no excuse why black men should be doing it as well but that's not necessarily true. There's many different things we go thru as black men that prevents us from progressing that black women will never understand because they aren't men.

Yes Black women are probably gonna look at this as a bullshyt excuse but it's whatever. Yes more Black men need to step up and be men but don't act like we became like this out of nowhere. There's alot of shyt that contributed to it.:ufdup:

I'm a black man, and that's a bullshyt excuse. Let's keep 100, a lot of y'all dudes do more complaining than women do. A lot of these cats are just comfortable in whatever situation they're in. They're ok with just being and not trying to better themselves in some way, whether it's education, starting a business, having a side hustle, etc.

As a man, you're #1 responsibility is to protect and provide for your family. If you can't do that then you can't get mad at a chick for wanting to be with a man who can.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Word, the average family in the US is making around $55,000.

I make just under 70K and it's just frustrating hearing/reading that shh.

That money comes with 60 hour work weeks. I probably could find a better industry but I love what I do for right now. Was supposed to go to a dinner party tonite but the wife came downstairs and told me our friends had to cancel due to having a cold.

Of course I hit the wife with :to: "I was looking forward to hanging out"

:mjpls:

Deep down I'm fcking ecstatic. Get to do nothing all day but eat, watch football and relax.

To all the brothas out here making that type of money know what I'm talking about.

Don't even want to work out.

Cell-phone off!