Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:facepalm:

If we gonna have a productive conversation (in any thread) about BM/BW relations people gotta stop taking stuff personally.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alright, let's get back to the experiences people have had travelling abroad. What were your experiences?

what do you wanna know? As far a single guy going in most place in south america i mean i honestly wouldn't recommend just a fuk it trip by urself at least go with someone from that country or a group and not a safety thing more of a having fun thing

on a vacation tip you will have fun just by default cause it place you never been, weather will be great , liquor and stuff will be cheap I have been down to panama bout 5 times a bottle of absolute in the club will cost you $35 average just to give you a perspective , females are friendly and of course cause there trying to come up but some might be genuine but females trying to come in the club there are doing it for free or cheap , not like here gotta buy a chick bunch of drinks at $10-$20 a pop and MAYBE get her number

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the impression. I'm just trying to get this thread back on track into talking about travelling instead of the same black men vs black women, who got game, who got this who got that these threads keep on devolving into.

What was your favorite place in South America?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
someone speak on dominican republic..id love to go there

the resort looks nice, but im trying to mingle with the locals

how safe is it?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

how safe is it?

resorts are beautiful , traveling outside is semi sketchy unless ur with some goons , but as long as you aint tryin to be a show off you should be good

but if you have never been to resort before i definitely recommend d.r , while at the resort you gonna do tours of the island , i went did a atv tour of a city and horseback beach tour

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Alright, let's get back to the experiences people have had travelling abroad. What were your experiences?

The first time I traveled by myself was to South Africa, probably the most liberating experience I've ever had in my life, you never feel more at one with yourself when you're in another country by yourself. I had gone places with friends prior to that, but that was the first time I was out on my own, no waiting on anyone else to get ready, no planning schedules. You develop a level of confidence I can't really even explain, it's like you're born again as this smiley :myman:

As for Brazil, I lived in Salvador for 5 months, I had been to Brazil a few times before that, stayed in Salvador for about 2 weeks before and fell in love with the atmosphere, pacing and how beautiful the city itself was. I had sold my car a few months early and had some decent money, started to get tired of the rat race and people in the US overall and decided to go back to a place I absolutely loved. I stayed in a hostel for about a week and a half before I found a decent/cheap apartment, after that my day would usually be -

Wakeup - get some breakfast,
go to the beach - go to the gym (in a hotel)
come back to the spot and relax - email/surf net,
go back out and chill at a bar/restaurant/lounge.

I met a girl maybe 1 month after I got there that had just graduated from some university in Juazeiro, really pretty, really sweet and just extremely pleasant to be around. Her english was pretty good, and she'd help me with my Portuguese. She'd invite me to all these family get togethers, everyone treated me like they knew me. I wasn't down there for sex, and I wasn't down there for a girlfriend, I went down there to clear my mind and experience a new culture for a long period of time. It just worked out that I met someone worthwhile, which made leaving difficult.

Oh, and funny thing, because of our music she assumed NYC was like a warzone, 50 was big at the time. She couldn't believe me when I told her that most of the big cities in Brazil were far more dangerous.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
san-salvador4.jpg

El Salvador looks dope

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

how safe is it?

DR is cool, it's not necessarily a beautiful place, but it's really cheap.

Compared to Canada, it's not safe, but there's not much risk if you don't dress flashy, and you keep it lowkey.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sierra Mist got called out on his own bullsh*t

ampffo.jpg

:ufdup: We all missed the point nikka. You need to man up and say you were spitting :duck:tales, or tell us the name of the school b. Not even those b.s. liberal arts colleges up in the Northeast cost that much. Sh*t, law school at Harvard costs less.

I made that comment a day ago. But it amazes me that EVERYTHING I say on here becomes news. You nikkas really want to know me and shyt. There is more to going to school than simply paying tuition. Some schools require you to pay extra money for technology, lab equipment, or you can live off campus and the rent is high in the area.

You people can't relate because you've never been to school. If you honestly think tuition is all you need to pay for school then that means you've never been to one.

But thanks again for makign EVERYTHING I say into a feature presentation even when I said it over a day ago. :jawalrus:
This thread has 700 posts but somehow something about ME caught your attention.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Thanks for the impression. I'm just trying to get this thread back on track into talking about travelling instead of the same black men vs black women, who got game, who got this who got that these threads keep on devolving into.

What was your favorite place in South America?

Salvador da Bahia -

So much culture, can't tell me they aren't black.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
In the beginning the fat chick was saying how if men want women to be caregivers then the man should provide financial support, but she :umad: that men are going to other countries for prostitutes. Hey, they're providing financial support to these women too, so what the problem is? :ehh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The first time I traveled by myself was to South Africa, probably the most liberating experience I've ever had in my life, you never feel more at one with yourself when you're in another country by yourself. I had gone places with friends prior to that, but that was the first time I was out on my own, no waiting on anyone else to get ready, no planning schedules. You develop a level of confidence I can't really even explain, it's like you're born again as this smiley :myman:

As for Brazil, I lived in Salvador for 5 months, I had been to Brazil a few times before that, stayed in Salvador for about 2 weeks before and fell in love with the atmosphere, pacing and how beautiful the city itself was. I had sold my car a few months early and had some decent money, started to get tired of the rat race and people in the US overall and decided to go back to a place I absolutely loved. I stayed in a hostel for about a week and a half before I found a decent/cheap apartment, after that my day would usually be -

Wakeup - get some breakfast,
go to the beach - go to the gym (in a hotel)
come back to the spot and relax - email/surf net,
go back out and chill at a bar/restaurant/lounge.

I met a girl maybe 1 month after I got there that had just graduated from some university in Juazeiro, really pretty, really sweet and just extremely pleasant to be around. Her english was pretty good, and she'd help me with my Portuguese. She'd invite me to all these family get togethers, everyone treated me like they knew me. I wasn't down there for sex, and I wasn't down there for a girlfriend, I went down there to clear my mind and experience a new culture for a long period of time. It just worked out that I met someone worthwhile, which made leaving difficult.

Oh, and funny thing, because of our music she assumed NYC was like a warzone, 50 was big at the time. She couldn't believe me when I told her that most of the big cities in Brazil were far more dangerous.

sounds like win...im traveling to Florence alone for about 25 days. Planning on having a similar experience :smugdraper: hopefully