Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
...breh, foreign women notice American men and they assume they're living the American dream. I know because my family is Jamaican and I've seen it first hand. It's part of the international hustle.

I know man, i was fckin wit you.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I did miss the point, it wasn't my main focus because a school costing 90k a year was so outlandish I couldn't focus on anything else.

Sierra Mist got called out on his own bullsh*t

I have no reason to lie. There are more expenses than tuition at some schools, especially if you also go to summer semester. . I'm not trying to get into my personal life. My point is it is possible to go to school no matter how expensive it is. Or did you miss the point all together?

ampffo.jpg

:ufdup: We all missed the point nikka. You need to man up and say you were spitting :duck:tales, or tell us the name of the school b. Not even those b.s. liberal arts colleges up in the Northeast cost that much. Sh*t, law school at Harvard costs less.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Breh, if you can't date black women because they don't understand you're struggle then who are you gonna date? This site is full of c00ns taking every chance they can to extol the wonders of white bytches, I assumed you were one of em.

Again breh, I never said all black women don't understand I was generalizing, there are plenty of sistas out here that do understand and I never said I don't wanna date black women, don't put words in my mouth that I never said that's all I'm saying breh :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not that they can't find them here. It's that it takes many more resources and much more effort to obtain a woman who is equal to the Brazilian women in the video. Why work harder if you don't have to? These men are taking advantage of a market arbitrage opportunity.

:russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:werd: You got international playboys like Kobe and Cristiano paying for p*ssy, who the f*ck are you? :laff: A big booty model type chick (Kim K, Amber Rose, Esther Baxter etc) doesn't really need to get a MD, she can make the same money showin' off her body. If you want a bad chick who doesn't want you for money, then you need to make sure she already has money. Sadly, there is a 100% chance a bad chick with money (Adrianna Lima, Rosario Dawson, Gabby Union) isn't dating 90% of the people on this board.

I don't know what board you're a part of, but we balling ouchea breh :myman:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men in america definitly have a higher expectation when it comes to bein cool,having swag and bein charismatic....the expectation is that you are born with that:laff:...other races don't. Have that same expectation of their men...but u gotta be honest same reason white women and white people in general,as well as people accross the world are "intrigued" by the black man is the same reason nikkas in america who dont possess those traits the world thinks we are born with,those nikkas will have it a little bit harder with our own black women....u can blame it on the history of black swag,that black excellence:obama:

But really doesn't havin that foreign thing about u work more than out of the country?I know females be on u and act different when they learn or can tell you a out of towner.:myman:

These dudes probaly go over to another a country and know these women look at them and put them on a pedestal for bein black and or americans....and that puts they confidence level at a all time high.....if they could have that same confidence level here without all women having to give them the :krs: face of approval as they walk by they mighta did better here in america....probaly not as great:russ: but I'm sure they talk to women over there completely different bcuz they feel like the prize and not insecure goin in.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt was wild. I emailed her a week after I met her and.said she had a business trip out.on Taiwan the next week. I was like "say what now?" :what:

Yeah...her Fam is definitely outside.the box out.of that good..

:laugh: You found a diamond surrounded by a warzone.

I met my girl while she was visiting her cousins, saw her and was like :noah:, then found out she was going to Columbia and was like :takedat:, heard her speak and was like :gladbron: . All I could think was "Mine".

Not as far along with my girl as yall but I met mine on the intercity transit :ahh:. Just called her over after she walked past my seat on the bus like, "Excuse me, theeres a seat right here why dont you come over? :mjpls:"

I swear the transportation be the best places

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Majority of Brazilian women dont speak English though
If you're out kicking it with the "Upper class" chicks then im sure its not a problem..

I wont really be able to enjoy myself unless i speak some Portuguese

Sex tourists aint gotta worry bout that though

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Alright, let's get back to the experiences people have had travelling abroad. What were your experiences?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Majority of Brazilian women dont speak English though
If you're out kicking it with the "Upper class" chicks then im sure its not a problem..

I wont really be able to enjoy myself unless i speak some Portuguese

Sex tourists aint gotta worry bout that though

you would be surprised English is taught as a second language in high schools and in colleges so yea you might not be able to have a full on convo with them but ur point will be made

BUT think of it like this is her not knowing a lot of english a bad thing? Skip all the small talk

:smugdraper:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
the same bullshyt coming from both sides :beli:

I find it odd as a black woman, I can find plenty of black men that are goal orientated and in college like myself yet these women can't? :what:

Same with the men...I know plenty of black women that are nothing like the "strong independent black women" like the ones in this video but yall can't find one? :wtf:

Throw this shyt in da bushes :aicmon: