Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
shyt was wild. I emailed her a week after I met her and.said she had a business trip out.on Taiwan the next week. I was like "say what now?" :what:

Yeah...her Fam is definitely outside.the box out.of that good..

:leon:

How do you initiate a conversation with a random broad on the subway you want to smash? :ohhh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You could barely type coherently. Why don't you get your ivy league wife to spell check your shyt?

Im on this friggin Droid. I hate typing.on this shyt..

:to:

My iPad is recharging.

this.is.the third.time.you.brought.up my wifes schooling.

The.third.

You mad?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Other than people trying to personally attack other people, I think it has been a fairly good thread/discussion. As far as the theory about these men being undercover black women in here hating, have you noticed that most of the black women didn't even post in this thread. It's because most of us couldn't care less (because many of you are just like the bitter American black women you complain about so we don't want you).

I am one of the only women posting in this thread and my initial post was encouraging traveling abroad (do what makes you happy); so what the hell are you talking about? You can't accept a dissenting opinion without blaming it on bitter black women? That shyt is so tired. Not everyone thinks alike. Not everyone wants or likes the same things. Deal with it!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You could barely type coherently. Why don't you get your ivy league wife to spell check your shyt?

I've heard Rosetta Stone sucks though.

I've never used Rosetta stone, my father used it for Arabic, he seemed to like it. It's good to have both resources, Pimsleur + Rosetta Stone is better than just one or the other.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
i think all black men should get their passports and travel outside of the states at least twice. get a true feel for your self worth. you aren't perceived as the bottom of the barrel in other parts of the world.

Now i don't know about all that, honestly it depends where you go, head to Moscow or some place like that and you'll be running back to america in tears :laugh:

Other than that, i agree, we need to travel the world, not just for the new ass different cultures brings, but also to give ourselves a grander sense of achievement and develop ourselves mentally.

No....they blamed black women for it.

I have no problem with dudes finding chicks out of the country. But don't front like you can't find that out here. For them to say its black women and not them is bullshyt.

I have had no problem meeting exceptional women that looked good as fukk and loves to do for a niqqa. And I know that I've hurt some of those women in the process. But for these niqqas to say they don't exist here...man please.

Where? I think you got played by the sensationalism of the video title, in fact, at 38:00 nikkas are saying that they love their black sisters then go on to clarify that their problem is with American culture in general (its only the nikka with lupus or something talking sht about sisters, but hes just joking).

Don't be a young niqqa listening to that shyt. I have expectations of black men to get what they want wherever we are because I carry myself in that manner.

Real sht right here.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time a woman posts she gets a barrage of daps/pos+. So much ass kissing. It's demonic, friends.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What did I say wrong?

These niqqas had to go thousands of miles to find love.

I don't want that for black men. I expect better.

Finding love in this day and age is difficult, people under 30 have it more difficult as far as I can tell, both men and women. You gotta remember, NYC has more young professional single women than men, so what we see here isn't how it is for dudes around the country. I think it's harder and harder to find quality people, not just women, but quality people as a whole. I'm a dude that will tell women most nikkas ain't shyt, cause I've seen friends fukk over good women, just as I've seen women fukk men.

With twitter, instagram and all these other self serving forms of bullshyt media people are ending up with inflated egos and unrealistic ideas of what to expect in relationships. I'll say it's a mistake to move to another country just for women, but if someone finds genuine love outside the country they live in, I'm not going to knock them at all.