Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is exactly what I mean. dudes put foreign women on this holy grail pedestal, as if these same superficial qualities found in American women are not found in foreign ones. if you travel and also expand your social circle you know this is not the case

I think you'll find the higher percentage of superficial qualities in the US than in other countries. Not saying they won't ever reach the same level of consumerism some day by their women. But right now their economies and culture probably don't allow this on such an high scale as in the US.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
fukk outta here with these wacky theories.

Them dudes have you cads swearing you cant find them.type.of broads here.

NYC Rebel said:
My wife:

Ivy League grad
Raised in a southern household in BK
Masters from NYU

Currently works as the CISO for a major network you watch everyday.

Cooks for me.

Looks fine as hell.

Nah dog. I see it here too....

If you're so happy with your 'ivy league' wife then....WHY THE fukk ARE YOU HERE? Why do you care so much about black men traveling to Brazil. Stop posting in here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The flabby dude mad that a chick back home wasn't open to walking up on her.

Dog....the very fact that lame is holding onto THAT as one of the reasons he's in Brazil is pure ass.

:heh:

:whoa:

your ONE shytty example is just as lame as his was

i had to watch the video just off your post. it's not an entire movie of black men bashing black women like you're making it seem

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you're so happy with your 'ivy league' wife then....WHY THE fukk ARE YOU HERE? Why do you care so much about black men traveling to Brazil. Stop posting in here.
niqqa....don't tell me when to stop posting.

Im an older head saying that some corny older heads were once young.corny niqqas telling.you to follow their bullshyt.

Im telling you black man that you can get yours here.

If you have to go overseas to finally find the right one, why were you doing.wrong.all those.years prior?

Niqqa.....go out there and.fukk them broads. But don't sell young.niqqas the.belief that they can only find bad.chicks.willing.to go out.for you overseas.

Them niqqas are old lanes.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
To people that want to travel to Brazil, check my profile for Pimsleur's Portuguese, easy way to teach yourself. I'll try and get Rosetta Stone up as well, but Pimsleur's is regarded as better.

If you want any other language, I got the whole Pimsleur set :steviej:

Ima need that Italian up off you :obama:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

:whoa:

your ONE shytty example is just as lame as his was

i had to watch the video just off your post. it's not an entire movie of black men bashing black women like you're making it seem
:russ:

A lot of shytty and uncultured Americans guys on this site. :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Niqqa....I met her on the A train at the Rockaway avenue train station the way to visiting my mom in Brownsville!!!!!

:laugh: You found a diamond surrounded by a warzone.

I met my girl while she was visiting her cousins, saw her and was like :noah:, then found out she was going to Columbia and was like :takedat:, heard her speak and was like :gladbron: . All I could think was "Mine".

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

NYC Rebel

Daps

I met my girl while she was visiting her cousins, saw her and was like :noah:, then found out she was going to Columbia and was like :takedat:, heard her speak and was like :gladbron: . All I could think was "Mine".

shyt was wild. I emailed her a week after I met her and.said she had a business trip out.on Taiwan the next week. I was like "say what now?" :what:

Yeah...her Fam is definitely outside.the box out.of that good..

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Its really the director's skewed focus that made it seem like black men vs black women.

I bet if he made a documentary about brothers in Brazil without the taint of the article, and just ask them why they're there....they probably would've said along the lines "beautiful weather, beautiful women, see the sights and culture...good times"...and the topic of American black women or being bitter about them would've been the last thing on their minds.

I would love for him or someone else to make a part 2 showing the life of black American males who live out there...both the good and the bad.

NYC Rebel

Daps

shyt was wild. I emailed her a week after I met her and.said she had a business trip out.on Taiwan the next week. I was like "say what now?" :what:

Yeah...her Fam is definitely outside.the box out.of that hood

NYC Rebel

Daps
Its really the director skewed focus that made it seem like black man vs black women.

I bet if he made a documentary about brothers in Brazil without the taint of the article, and just ask them why they're there....the probably would've said along the lines "beautiful weather, beautiful women, see the sights and culture...good times"...and the topic of American black women or being bitter about them would've been the last thing on their minds.

I would love for him or someone else to make a part 2 showing the life of black American males who live out there...both the good and the bad.
You're 100% right.

That's what I honestly expected until I heard the whining.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The flabby dude mad that a chick back home wasn't open to walking up on her.

Dog....the very fact that lame is holding onto THAT as one of the reasons he's in Brazil is pure ass.

:heh:

Man please.

I have better expectations for black men than most of y'all have for yourselves.

I EXPECT y'all to find quality women here like I have.

Sure u did breh! Sure u did! :mjpls:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
niqqa....don't tell me when to stop posting.

Im an older head saying that some corny older heads were once young.corny niqqas telling.you to follow their bullshyt.

Im telling you black man that you can get yours here.

If you have to go overseas to finally find the right one, why were you doing.wrong.all those.years prior?

Niqqa.....go out there and.fukk them broads. But don't sell young.niqqas the.belief that they can only find bad.chicks.willing.to go out.for you overseas.

Them niqqas are old lanes.

You could barely type coherently. Why don't you get your ivy league wife to spell check your shyt?

I'll try and get Rosetta stone Italian too, since this one says it's missing the reading lessons. You can use Google translate to cover up for the reading, type things out in English, then read them back in Italian in google translate.

I've heard Rosetta Stone sucks though.