Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
show me the part of the videos where these men are "blaming" black women.

The flabby dude mad that a chick back home wasn't open to walking up on her.

Dog....the very fact that lame is holding onto THAT as one of the reasons he's in Brazil is pure ass.

:heh:

Man please.

I have better expectations for black men than most of y'all have for yourselves.

I EXPECT y'all to find quality women here like I have.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
To people that want to travel to Brazil, check my profile for Pimsleur's Portuguese, easy way to teach yourself. I'll try and get Rosetta Stone up as well, but Pimsleur's is regarded as better.

If you want any other language, I got the whole Pimsleur set :steviej:

I'm actually interested in learning French. But I'll check out the software.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
@ikbm

nikkas started the thread talking about how good life is in Brazil and how they want to travel there and :eat: off the women.

But then nikkas came in here and started :cape: for American women and calling nikkas lames if they gotta go over there to :eat:

And now it's a black man vs. black women thread, What a suprise :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Funniest part is the nikkas catching feeling over other nikkas happiness! :skip:

nikka talking bout making a quater milli a year and mad at another nikka living the same lifestyle on less :heh:

Yeah nikka we believe you happy and feel the need to shyt on the nxt nikka:mjpls:

Bu bu but I'm just bringing nikkas back to reality. How bout u and ya quater milli find reality first. :pachaha:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
To people that want to travel to Brazil, check my profile for Pimsleur's Portuguese, easy way to teach yourself. I'll try and get Rosetta Stone up as well, but Pimsleur's is regarded as better.

If you want any other language, I got the whole Pimsleur set :steviej:

:lawd::whew:

repped

is there anyway you could put the french one as well?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
@ikbm

nikkas started the thread talking about how good life is in Brazil and how they want to travel there and :eat: off the women.

But then nikkas came in here and started :cape: for American women and calling nikkas lames if they gotta go over there to :eat:

And now it's a black man vs. black women thread, What a suprise :beli:

I'm thoroughly convinced that many people who post here are undercover black women. It's the only viable explanation. Every post they make is laced with envy for the black man who simply wants to smile and fun (I guess that's too much to ask).

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm thoroughly convinced that many people who post here are undercover black women. It's the only viable explanation. Every post they make is laced with envy for the black man who simply wants to smile and fun (I guess that's too much to ask).

fukk outta here with these wacky theories.

Them dudes have you cads swearing you cant find them.type.of broads here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My wife:

Ivy League grad
Raised in a southern household in BK
Masters from NYU

Currently works as the CISO for a major network you watch everyday.

Cooks for me.

Looks fine as hell.

Nah dog. I see it here too....

You got lucky, but at the same time you had to sift through a lot of garbage to get her. I went through a lot of no good chicks just to find my girl, for the younger dudes, I'm going to guess it is becoming even harder to find quality old fashion women. It's easy to get ass, it's difficult to find someone pleasant to be around most of the time.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You got lucky, but at the same time you had to sift through a lot of garbage to get her. I went through a lot of no good chicks just to find my girl, for the younger dudes, I'm going to guess it is becoming even harder to find quality old fashion women. It's easy to get ass, it's difficult to find someone pleasant to be around most of the time.

Niqqa....I met her on the A train at the Rockaway avenue train station the way to visiting my mom in Brownsville!!!!!

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

It's not that they can't find them here. It's that it takes many more resources and much more effort to obtain a woman who is equal to the Brazilian women in the video. Why work harder if you don't have to? These men are taking advantage of a market arbitrage opportunity.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
props hopefully this will be good.

I'm undecided about India though. I haven't done too much research. I've seen how reality TV shows depict it as overcrowded and somewhat sexist.

@zerozero where do tourist normally congregate in India(vague / loaded question)

Bro one place I stayed in China made this big ass bowl 3x a day :wtf:

9pp8iw.jpg

2cr7re9.jpg

I don't care what anyone thinks,these outfits are swagged out. :ahh: the silk....

2s0z2xg.jpg

Never seen this many people on motorcycles. The picture only gets like 1/25 of the line.....

Along with a bunch of pictures, I could post. Asia is definitely worth hitting up, in this lifetime.

Not to mention, people for the most part where generally accepting, no real rudeness, that i can remember. They'll be more amazed at seeing a black person. Not to mention, everyone wants to see you play basketball :smh:

could be worse :manny:

:whew: @ the swag levels, my nikka looking like a emperor during the Ming Dynasty.

Dope ass pictures, I'm definitely considering going to Asia at some point, I have a friend that lives in Taiwan and could stay there as well.