Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If you can't see that the dudes in the doc are bitter you are in denial.

:leostare: So, should we just be plugged into the American-matrix way of life and never question it? Never compare and contrast the ways of other cultures versus the one most of us Coli-Americans know? :what:

The whole shaming tactic, of calling someone a "LABEL" is marginalizing and PETTY.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You coming off as a hater bro. From what you posted, you living good. Good job, good wife, good kids. You :win: right?

Why you throwing shade at other men that found what works for them?

I'm throwing shade on men who act as if they can't have what I have HERE.

I'm throwing shade on niqqas with low expectations. They eat, sleep and shyt just like me. Yet they'd swear no one is living like me and can't find what I have. I'm not special or unique...but I don't have problems running into those type of broads.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I have custody of my daughters!!!

:laugh:

I live in a household earning over $275k a year.

What am I worried about?

:heh:

Go back to taking shytty photos of yourself in a medicine cabinet mirror bruh.

You got your own shot to worry about.

:heh: U really are in love w/ the 2009 version of 606. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't see that the dudes in the doc are bitter you are in denial.

i clicked the video somewhere in the middle to see some bitterness, and it landed on some gentlemen discussing the media and how black men are perceived. shortly after (24:00) it goes to some fat light skinned black chick who is the only one who appears visibly upset by black men going to other parts of the world for women.

personally, i think most black men in america have the right to hold a chip on their shoulder. we get the worst reputation possible before we've even come out of the womb. if you aren't at least bitter about that on some level, you're a happy fool.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:to: cot damn I wish my girl had your mindset. I stay having to explain to shawty repeatedly how I'm trying to focus so I can pass this certification in hopes of building a better career for the future. She just always wanna hang out now now now.

She's a good chick but shyt be killin me sometimes when I'm deep in my study zone and then she'll call me up talkin about "hey babe what you doing right now?? :o:" :what: :what:

She just has to be able to see the bigger picture. A relationship can either help move you to the next level or it can stall your goals. I realize that based on mistakes that my ex and I made when we were in college. I also know that if you, as someone's significant other, interfere with your SO's goals, it can cause a lot of resentment and issues down the line if the person ends up in a career that they are dissatisfied with (the mid life crisis will be about blaming you and distancing themselves from you - the problem).

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
22:25.....for the next 20 seconds....listen to this brother's TESTIMONY. :lawd:

He say's it's "heaven"......it's settled brehs. I'm gonna try to live there for a year breh. :ld:
*ebays Portuguese picture dictionary*

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
My wife:

Ivy League grad
Raised in a southern household in BK
Masters from NYU

Currently works as the CISO for a major network you watch everyday.

Cooks for me.

Looks fine as hell.

Nah dog. I see it here too....

But they don't, or have trouble getting that type, that's the point. They obviously find more comfort/success with foreign women than they do with domestic ones, so they moved abroad and made sht better for themselves, that doesn't make them lame that makes them smart.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:leostare: So, should we just be plugged into the American-matrix way of life and never question it? Never compare and contrast the ways of other cultures versus the one most of us Coli-Americans know? :what:

The whole shaming tactic, of calling someone a "LABEL" is marginalizing and PETTY.

:beli::beli: They are bitter at African-American women, they may be happy in most aspects of their lives but it is clear and evident that they have kept some animosity towards AA women. I'm not shaming or name-calling I'm calling it like I see it, just like they supposedly were when they were describing African-American females.

You can question your American way of life in various ways, but you don't have to do it with espousing blanket statements, projecting bitterness because of your own shortcomings, and presenting an exxagerated and/or misguided analysis of the community you prefer. I also want to point to point out that many Latin females find the whole "spicy latina, easy latina, uncorrupted latina" stereotype condescending and offensive to say the very least.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But they don't, that's the point. They obviously find more comfort/success with foreign women than they do with domestic ones, so they moved abroad and made sht better for themselves, that doesn't make them lame that makes them smart.

i think all black men should get their passports and travel outside of the states at least twice. get a true feel for your self worth. you aren't perceived as the bottom of the barrel in other parts of the world.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But they don't, that's the point. They obviously find more comfort/success with foreign women than they do with domestic ones, so they moved abroad and made sht better for themselves, that doesn't make them lame that makes them smart.

No....they blamed black women for it.

I have no problem with dudes finding chicks out of the country. But don't front like you can't find that out here. For them to say its black women and not them is bullshyt.

I have had no problem meeting exceptional women that looked good as fukk and loves to do for a niqqa. And I know that I've hurt some of those women in the process. But for these niqqas to say they don't exist here...man please.

Don't be a young niqqa listening to that shyt. I have expectations of black men to get what they want wherever we are because I carry myself in that manner.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
You coming off as a hater bro. From what you posted, you living good. Good job, good wife, good kids. You :win: right?

Why you throwing shade at other men that found what works for them?

I honestly don't believe him. Just judging by his attitude, his behavior, his shytty logic, and the way he types I doubt he can co-exist with an ivy league graduate who's 'fine as hell' and 'cooks'. Just seems like an exaggeration or a desperate attempt to get the upper hand in the argument/debate at hand.

I know I sound a bit antagonistic but if he was truly happy with his life/wife/family he wouldn't need to shame people on an internet forum about traveling to Brazil. If anything he probably harbors some level of jealousy for men who seek refuge in foreign lands.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes who've dealt with foreign women how are they with Finances? An few of my Asian friends who married women from overseas most of their wives tended to be really good with money. They weren't as materialistic as American women and didn't seem to spend all their money on bullshyt.

American chicks that claim their doing so well are usually in debt up to their eyeballs. Most have huge credit card and student loan debt to go along with their car and mortgage payments. Yet their still in the mall shopping damn near every weekend. I've lost count on how many American women I've met who make decent money yet their debt to income ratio is crazy. They love to talk about what they own but most are living paycheck to paycheck.