Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i personally know a dude who went to brazil got a dime and brung her back to america.

but the thing is its not that much different than here because if your a lame you still wont get that much play. he told me real recognize real and you can get murked thinking shyt is sweet out there. he said he got tired of his boys saying they gonna go and never go so he just went dolo found a nice piece and wifed her.

the only thing is she americanized now so she not different than any other american chick at the end of the day

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You are right. Every single last one of them grew up with fathers in the home.

it is not just fathers, though.

black foreign men have their culture and the social norms of interaction still intact.

a black man from anywhere but the us.
has a sound rich foundational history and know how.
of how to act and behave culturally welled since the beginning of time.
that was not interrupted.
an african black man, knows his familial lineage and names back to the dawn of time, generally.
i know so because i learned how uneducated i was about the history of our culture in canada in missaauga.
at a picnic table, outside a bp gas station with an east african light skinned connect. who taught me about where being light skinned really comes from. as we are born black men of all hues and populated the world as different hues.
we are not light skinned in origin because a white man raped us.

white men and their color comes from us! we are the original man.
as a black american male,..you do not know this truth.
including as a black american male.

in general, has no idea whom his father is.

let alone, his great-great grandfather.
the practice to strip and break us of our culture in america.
to re-institute it with capitalistic penal colony mores.

which are not based in healthy social norms.

is why we a struggle here in america.

until we strive to learn about just american law in just marriage.

then branch off into other realms.

we will alwsys be trapped.

america is a great country in legal theory and actual law.

the problem is good ole boi traditionalism has been instituted to uproot the application of sound law making.

that is the issue and what black americans need to understand.
generally black people do not even know this is a penal colony.

nor do they even know or are aware. we are the most profitable commodity in it.

when we learn that,...we will move into brighter days.

the more we subscribe to outdated good ole boi traditionalism. which was made to destroy us purposefully. we head to our inevitable destruction.

art barr

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i personally know a dude who went to brazil got a dime and brung her back to america.

but the thing is its not that much different than here because if your a lame you still wont get that much play. he told me real recognize real and you can get murked thinking shyt is sweet out there. he said he got tired of his boys saying they gonna go and never go so he just went dolo found a nice piece and wifed her.

the only thing is she americanized now so she not different than any other american chick at the end of the day

...and thats the point I made a few posts up...... globalization is attempting make WOMEN THE WORLD OVER....like women in the U.S.....so the more education women get (which is a good thing)...the more likely they are to espouse the same values you seeing in American women (good and bad aspects is up for debate)....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I don't like this b/s, it just goes back to this to stupid rhetoric of pookie and rayray being the prime representation of the "entire" black race.

It's like white people don't dropout of school, sell / get hooked on drugs, get locked up and do all around stupid sh*t too.

Heck if people take a real look @ corporate America they'd see these "college educated" cacs are still doing "illegal" drugs and "paying" off prostitutes at an alarming rate. If only people knew what really goes down on some of these business trips & after hours joints. :whew:

Breh, at this point you can't even get mad at white people. The average black person believes in their own inferiority in this fukkin country. We're living in demonic times friend

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These cats blamed black women for making em run to Brazil.

They're some no getting p*ssy at home ass niqqas.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:manny: and their men look 100 times better than you but that isn't stopping any of you.

Stupid analogy,from a stupid ass twat

Their women love foreign men,their men got no love for yall..whether you're poor or rich

Stick to going to Jamaica and other Island Nations to get your shyt buss open by Shabba Ranks looking nikkas

and never quote me again u c00n ass bytch..im not your friend

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
...and thats the point I made a few posts up...... globalization is attempting make WOMEN THE WORLD OVER....like women in the U.S.....so the more education women get (which is a good thing)...the more likely they are to espouse the same values you seeing in American women (good and bad aspects is up for debate)....

when she became americanized.
it is becausee america is a culturally damning and ignorance producing country.

as far as sound culture is concerned.
so, his mate or wife,....whom was not consistently welled in her culture.
was susceptible to losing grasp of her own. which is common in america.
as most people in america are not properly educated legally.
in american law to breach the grips of traditionalism. that actually hamper sound legal applications from being applicable.
our society is retarded and culturally ignorant for a reason.
as it preys on that dynamic to lock you up because it is a penal colony.

things are purposefully here, to funnell the prison economy.
as a man i would not bring my foreign wife here.
unless i understood her land's legal as it applies to culture and law.
then i was able to teach her the differences in culture and law here.

then we would use the knowledge in a braintrust to not be susceptible to the cultural shock and change socially.

as she got to indulge in more social freedoms.
women have in the most socially and legally liberated land of the world in america.

which is why women in foreign countries like english countries and english speaking men to begin with.

art barr

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Im starting to think its more of a coli problem
:pachaha:

I dont know any nikka in real life struggling this much to bag women in AMERICA of all places..lol

Whenever these nikkas hear of a place where Black Americans are getting p*ssy..they ready to pack their bags and bounce :russ:

nikkas was in that "Troll POF" thread talking bout they ready to abandon their family and friends and move to bumfukk places like Oregon and Montana just cuz a buncha booger-wolf white hoes responded to their fake profiles..

nikkas out here starving

tumblr_m0309rnV3p1rnhxx3o1_500.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh, at this point you can't even get mad at white people. The average black person believes in their own inferiority in this fukkin country. We're living in demonic times friend

Bro, I'm about halfway through the doc...

Some interesting points being made.....

But I do like the emphasis, they tried to put on Blacks Americans traveling more. :salute:

I say this all the time that black people need to travel more, and open up their limited perceptions of life. I don't agree with traveling just for sex. There's craigslist and hookers everywhere. This doesn't feasible add up. Sure you can find a decent hooker for probably $20-40, but you also just spent $2000 on room & board, + airfare. :skip: who really lost.......

What I've come to find is that America, overall tends to lack a culture. One thing I hate about America, is that when I'm ever come back from a trip I'm instantly reminded that I'm a "nikka". Almost a second class citizen in a sense. I never get that vibe, while I'm traveling abroad.....

America is also profit central, everything is about $$$$$$$

Sure people abroad care about money too, but if been in various countries there are certain days(holidays, but not quite), where businesses just stop or cease to be open. Or people everyone gets off of work early at like 1pm.

:scusthov: @ this out of shape chick complaining about a lack of decent men. Part of the reason why I like overseas chicks is because they actually know to take care of themselves and properly eat :pacspit:

N

semtex

:)
Daps

But I do like the emphasis, they tried to put on Blacks Americans traveling more. :salute:

I say this all the time that black people need to travel more, and open up their limited perceptions of life. I don't agree with traveling just for sex. There's craigslist and hookers everywhere. This doesn't feasible add up. Sure you can find a decent hooker for probably $20-40, but you also just spent $2000 on room & board, + airfare. :skip: who really lost.......

What I've come to find is that America, overall tends to lack a culture. One thing I hate about America, is that when I'm ever come back from a trip I'm instantly reminded that I'm a "nikka". Almost a second class citizen in a sense. I never get that vibe, while I'm traveling abroad.....

Sure people abroad care about money too, but if been in various countries there are certain days(holidays, but not quite), where businesses just stop or cease to be open. Or people everyone gets off of work early at like 1pm.

:scusthov: @ this out of shape chick complaining about a lack of decent men. Part of the reason why I like overseas chicks is because they actually know to take care of themselves and properly eat :pacspit:

N
"I ain't a nikka over here, I'm just me."

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The few parts I liked about is them saying people need to travel more and the emphasis need to placed on family and hyper individualism is a problem in the US

I think big girl is married though, unless she's one of them broads who's wearing an engagement ring for fun.

That's American culture though breh, this whole country is going through an obesity epidemic, regardless of race and gender. You bring that same broad here and she'll get :flabbynsick: quick as hell. There's a lot of high caloric, low nutritional, low priced food in this country.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im starting to think its more of a coli problem
:pachaha:

I dont know any nikka in real life struggling this much to bag women in AMERICA of all places..lol

Whenever these nikkas hear of a place where Black Americans are getting p*ssy..they ready to pack their bags and bounce :russ:

nikkas was in that "Troll POF" thread talking bout they ready to abandon their family and friends and move to bumfukk places like Oregon and Montana just cuz a buncha booger-wolf white hoes responded to their fake profiles..

nikkas out here starving

tumblr_m0309rnV3p1rnhxx3o1_500.jpg

:lolbron: how can i forget about that POF thread. A lot of those cats are the same ones in the black women ain't shyt thread talkin bout how many dime pawgs they get.

I keep saying it, but a lot of these dudes have lied to themselves so much, they forget what's real and what's fake. Like that nikka @606onit. Peep what this fukk nikka said:

But if you're a handsome, young, lad in the office and you're on straight -mode when it comes to these vagrants, and show NO EMOTION, NO CONNECTION, then you're automatically put into a bag.....

I know I'm not the only one. Keeping to yourself as a clear-skinned, 6'0 tall, muscularly-built black-American man these days :sadcam:.

And this dude picture
CeCfk.jpg

In his mind he's a 6 foot, 6 figure, 6 pack, 6 series driving nikka fukking dime white bytches everyday and they just can't get enough of him :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
:lolbron: how can i forget about that POF thread. A lot of those cats are the same ones in the black women ain't shyt thread talkin bout how many dime pawgs they get.

I keep saying it, but a lot of these dudes have lied to themselves so much, they forget what's real and what's fake. Like that nikka @606onit. Peep what this fukk nikka said:

And this dude picture
CeCfk.jpg

In his mind he's a 6 foot, 6 figure, 6 pack, 6 series driving nikka fukking dime white bytches everyday and they just can't get enough of him :russ:

suge-knight-knocked-out-e1270052583433.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The few parts I liked about is them saying people need to travel more and the emphasis need to placed on family and hyper individualism is a problem in the US
Mos def family is important, I kind of gave up that hyper individualistic-material lifestyle when I realized it wasn't about sh*t. There's people genuinely more happy in life, with completely nothing to their name(thank you trip to SA).

Unfortunately, I still get reap the benefits of getting a few "high end items" for free by way of my breh, but I could care less. I'm not a material person at all. I judge people by their characters or actions, not by items. There's only so many things you can own. Just like there's only so many women, you can smash in a day(4 is my record). Eventually, you reach a point where you're like, now what.........

Where do I go from here....... I'm just being honest :manny:

I think big girl is married though, unless she's one of them broads who's wearing an engagement ring for fun.
She better be all those negative comments, she was dropping....

That's American culture though breh, this whole country is going through an obesity epidemic, regardless of race and gender. You bring that same broad here and she'll get :flabbynsick: quick as hell. There's a lot of high caloric, low nutritional, low priced food in this country.
Idk breh, I've come across some very health conscience chicks, many whom were from foreign countries like France, Germany,Guadalupe......

:ohlawd: that Moroccan chick from Guadalupe, should have taken a pic of that ass........

I mean they were so about that healthy life, it wasn't even funny. I've run into certified milfs who could pass for 22-24 easily, when they were like 27-33....