Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ufdup: I was in that thread calling nikkas out about that shyt and you can check

And @theGoldmangod I understand what you saying about dudes who are :flabbynsick: themselves and want dimes for themselves but I didn't get that impression from this thread :manny:

Dudes just wanna make sure their time and money is well spent and that they get to experience new cultures, beautiful women and life. They don't wanna settle for some lack luster American chick when they haven't experienced other women of different nationalities.

And another thing, if nikkas are as lame and corny as you say they are maybe they really do need to go to Brazil because them nikkas in the video look to be on :flabbynsick: status and they eating well. So maybe that's the best investment for them.:manny:

No need to call them lames and tear them down with that crabs in a barrell as mentality, let that nikka do him.:ehh:

Naw breh, @theGoldmangod is doing good work, someone gotta bring these nikkas back to reality.

And what he said about Atlanta is 100%, that was supposed to be the black man Heaven. But the reality is, just like ANY city on the planet, if you have nothing to offer, the best looking females ain't gonna fukk with you. Why? Because they have the option to do better.

And that's that shyt that's plaguing these fukk nikkas minds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I didn't think you did breh, which is why I was surprised about you coming at me :ld: shyt I didn't even really read the whole thread but I didn't recognize you as one of the lame nikkas always crying about broads.

For me, its nothing. Some of these women out here know I'm married and they are too but they're still asking me to be their ficante (you were in Salvador, so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about). But I love my wife :manny:

And I'll never lie to a dude and pretend I was having issues pulling back in the US either and that my life changed by going somewhere else. It'd be fukked up for me to encourage a dude to pick up his whole life and go into an entirely different culture and atmosphere just to get shytted on some more

Fam, you can tell these dudes in a nicer way :laugh:

You came out the gate on dudes like Clubber Lang, we just here to build. I'm all about helping out other folks, especially when it comes to traveling and experiencing new cultures which I don't feel enough black people do. I'm not gonna lie to these dudes either, my whole pitch is that it's a more relaxed lifestyle, if they move out of the country solely for women it's a mistake.

Since you skyping with your wife/daughter instead of just being out in Rio I can respect that and I'll apologize for getting at you like that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya'll s**t on women too much. Not saying that some don't deserve it but I know all women don't. Either way, women are women. They like what they like. From that video, all those guys can pull women. I didn't see lames, I just seen guys who wanted a certain type but looked like them. You guys who are lame who think you can bang a hot Brazilian ghetto booty nightly are going to be sadly mistaken. Some of ya'll need to state what you want and see how feasible it is and if it's not feasible, you can always pay for the weekend with whores in the DR or locally in Vegas.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: I was in that thread calling nikkas out about that shyt and you can check

And @theGoldmangod I understand what you saying about dudes who are :flabbynsick: themselves and want dimes for themselves but I didn't get that impression from this thread :manny:

Dudes just wanna make sure their time and money is well spent and that they get to experience new cultures, beautiful women and life. They don't wanna settle for some lack luster American chick when they haven't experienced other women of different nationalities.

And another thing, if nikkas are as lame and corny as you say they are maybe they really do need to go to Brazil because them nikkas in the video look to be on :flabbynsick: status and they eating well. So maybe that's the best investment for them.:manny:

No need to call them lames and tear them down with that crabs in a barrell ass mentality, let that nikka do him.:ehh:

I don't think that shyt helps these cats man. They got too many fake internet psychologists sugar coating shyt for them.

I assume these cats didn't have father figures with the way they think and view things, so they prob need a kick in the ass more than soft spoken advice

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This is interesting. In what sense?

Please stop pretending to be black. You and I both know you have never had a relationship with a black woman so just stop.

:manny: and their men look 100 times better than you but that isn't stopping any of you.

90k a YEAR? Whats the name of this university?
I'm not saying that on this site.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real talk to the guys here though--how realistic is it to buy one of those 50k villas and not get annihilated by jealous poor people? Do you also need to pay for armed security? How about healthcare? Is good healthcare easily accessible? And what about its legal system?

The hoes look nice, but I'm not sure if I'd give up a first world healthcare system, legal system, and a relatively economically free society for them and cheap beachfront property :yeshrug:

again,...
you never been anywhere internationally.
also,..if you are black.
are you scared of the hood where you live.
if not,...why be scared of the hood in another place.

art barr

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
finally watched the whole documentary....interesting, a lot of knowledge was dropped by everybody pretty much..................the end though said a lot...............lets face it.....the only thing AA men have in common with Brazilian women is dancing and drinking and having a good time (according to the the end of this video)..............which is fine with me, I can appreciate that.........but I mean, when Brazilian women (if it happens) begin to adopt the same "work ethic" of AA women are AA men going to stop going to Brazil??? .... although the part about investment in Brazil was pretty much on point, instead of hating, need to be building economic relationships.....................Brazil has already surpassed Britain as 5th largest or 6 largest economy in the world...I wonder who are the women being employed in these positions in Brazil? are they more Eurocentric Brazilian women??................need to also get some Afro-Brazilians in some of our HBCUs.....

With that said.............I'm going to have to get down there...one of these days for sure... :takedat:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why are white knight simps going out of their way to defend the fukked up American culture? You're part of the problem. America is not '#1' in anything anymore (besides stupidity and military spending) so wake the fukk up.

again,...
you never been anywhere internationally.
also,..if you are black.
are you scared of the hood where you live.
if not,...why be scared of the hood in another place.

art barr

Probably because the 'hood' in central/south America makes Detroit look like Mr. Roger's neighborhood?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I actually think it IS a great idea for people to travel the world and broaden their horizons (that is honestly the best way to move yourself to the next level).

Brazil has a very different culture than America (collective vs individualistic). The only thing I have to say is that American black men are delusional as hell if they think that they don't contribute to the negative American culture. I, too, find that I prefer the foreign black men I've dated over many of the American black men I've dated. Many of them actually know how to lead without being chauvinistic or demeaning. Their masculinity is very natural/unforced and they aren't constantly trying to prove it (and they are very respectful to women in general).

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikkas hate it when you tell them the truth :manny:

Wasn't another place supposed to be this haven where you nikkas could run away from yourselves and get away from being losers? What was the name of it again? Atlanta? You cats gave up on that dream already huh. Now we on to Brazil :laff:

:krs::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think it IS a great idea for people to travel the world and broaden their horizons (that is honestly the best way to move yourself to the next level).

Brazil has a very different culture than America (collective vs individualistic). The only thing I have to say is that American black men are delusional as hell if they think that they don't contribute to the negative American culture. I, too, find that I prefer the foreign black men I've dated over many of the American black men I've dated. Many of them actually know how to lead without being chauvinistic or demeaning. Their masculinity is very natural/unforced and they aren't constantly trying to prove it (and they are very respectful to women in general).

I can tell you love that long, thick Jamaican dikk.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Your point about Black foreign men, it all goes back to having a father around, it's kind of sad that a lot of the problems with our culture stem from that. Men and women are at fault, anyone who thinks it's just women is a liar or willfully ignorant.