Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
T
I'm temped to stay on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica.

Wasn't as many short square cheeks women on that side when I was on that side.

:youngsabo:

:laugh:

I stay away from the parts of Latin America devoid of black DNA.

Peru%20Women.jpg
:huhldup:

*Gives Peru an L*

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i dont know i've heard that brazil is pretty overrated especially now a days. I'm sure back in the 90s and early 2000s that shyt was popping, but now everybody knows about brazil, and when the world cup comes through, that shyt is basically gonna be just like america.
I think DR is where its at, plus u dont have to spend 2 gs just to get there :win:

your absolutely correct

what do y'all know about cape verde though :shaq:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Man this thread came out of nowhere. There used to be a youtube commentator called 'TENspeaks'. The man is a fukking genius and I used to post some of his videos on here (of course they were all ignored by you guys). Anyway, he used to be obsessed with Brazil but he found a new place in South America that he frequently visits (but he refused to name the country in fear that dumbass Americans would ruin the scene like they did Brazil). Too bad he closed his channel.

This mother fukker was banging dimes every other week. Eating healthy food, exercising, etc. Whenever he went on dates the women would cook for him and he would have them on video smiling and shyt. Very interesting.

Ask a black American woman to cook for you and exercise daily? "fukk you! *rolls neck* I'm an independent woman! I do what I want! Go cook your damn self you lazy, good-for-nothing nikka!.....and I love being big-boned...."

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Decent doc :ehh:

I think some of the guys were getting their sex tourism on, but its just a matter of different societal beliefs.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Man this thread came out of nowhere. There used to be a youtube commentator called 'TENspeaks'. The man is a fukking genius and I used to post some of his videos on here (of course they were all ignored by you guys). Anyway, he used to be obsessed with Brazil but he found a new place in South America that he frequently visits (but he refused to name the country in fear that dumbass Americans would ruin the scene like they did Brazil). Too bad he closed his channel.

This mother fukker was banging dimes every other week. Eating healthy food, exercising, etc. Whenever he went on dates the women would cook for him and he would have them on video smiling and shyt. Very interesting.

Ask a black American woman to cook for you and exercise daily? "fukk you! *rolls neck* I'm an independent woman! I do what I want! Go cook your damn self you lazy, good-for-nothing nikka!.....and I love being big-boned...."

I know exactly who you're talking about :youngsabo:

I aint mad at him either...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Y'all nikkas are just coming out with every single stereotype you can. I don't even know what to say man. I only date black women, and they always end up cooking for me. Even chicks I'm just smashing. I listen to some of the shyt y'all nikkas say, then look back at the females I've dealt with and I'm like y'all dudes either gotta be trolling or a bunch of cacs.

Matter fact, I'm gonna ask my girl to make me a quiche this weekend and bake some home made rice krispy treats :youngsabo:

But hey, why listen to me, I'm just another lost nikka :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Y'all nikkas are just coming out with every single stereotype you can. I don't even know what to say man. I only date black women, and they always end up cooking for me. Even chicks I'm just smashing. I listen to some of the shyt y'all nikkas say, then look back at the females I've dealt with and I'm like y'all dudes either gotta be trolling or a bunch of cacs.

But hey, why listen to me, I'm just another lost nikka :manny:

It's hilarious.

They seriously can't find women here to do those things for them